Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

no, why?... they are the facts. 😊

In your view maybe. 😳 nothing you said is proven, and on looks hes hot and slimπŸ˜‰
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meena1

eye exam..??  Jess.. as he said those things are 'objective', you need not agree with em.. and please learn to accept the opinions of others if not the widely known facts on Sallu.. πŸ₯±

Meena, I do accept others views especially lately. I only quoted Shashi as he also quotes me at times when I mention anything he don't agree on so its just a rapport we have and its ok,.  Plus not wrong in disagreeingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Plus, Have I quoted you are anyone else? Plus shashi don't take what I say seriously anyway and to be honest I don't either. Plus, as I said we have not had a disagreement in a long time, and plus don't want topic maker to think we all agree with that viewpoint, so just stated mine.

Also, I advised topic maker to IGNORE😊😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
On a lighter note, Meena, your SRK avi makes me laugh. Everytime I see it, I can't control myself πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman gets the most of  this so called criticism but who cares he has more fans than the ppl that dislike him πŸ˜›
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if you use a bit of logic, the reason would be quite apparent... the reason it seems "more" in case of salman might be, just because the guy does has a criminal record as well, in addition to all the regular goings-on... i mean, it would be rather silly to criticise aamir for running over people and other crimes, when there is nothing in his history... whatever past everyone has, they are criticised for it, simple as that... now, it really isn't anyone's doing that salman happens to have a lot more on his plate than others... as for popularity, that really has nothing to do with it... srk is also criticised for everything that he is associated with, so is amit ji and almost everyone i can think of...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

if the criticism gets to you, then just ignore it... people do have a life, believe it or not... and i doubt they would waste their time being jealous of celebs, when it does not effect their life in the slightest...!!

p.s.  just because "some" fans tend to be oblivious to the faults of their favourites, that does not mean the alleged rumours are all false... as they say, no smoke without fire...!   πŸ˜›
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 12 years ago
Nuktaaa.. welcome back.. you disappeared in the abyss..
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

Nuktaaa.. welcome back.. you disappeared in the abyss..

Meenaaa... πŸ€—   not in the abyss... real life... πŸ˜‰  IF is my time out as of now..!  πŸ˜ƒ

how are you...?  i've missed you a lot...!  πŸ˜ƒ
OP...if you want, we can start a bhajan thread dedicated to salman. Everbody, especially meena, empty and myself will recite his name and sing a bhajan dedicated to sallu.
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Meenaaa... πŸ€—   not in the abyss... real life... πŸ˜‰  IF is my time out as of now..!  πŸ˜ƒ

how are you...?  i've missed you a lot...!  πŸ˜ƒ

right.. i forget.. this is the abyss.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

we missed you too chica.. πŸ€— ppl have been wondering abt your whereabouts..
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

OP...if you want, we can start a bhajan thread dedicated to salman. Everbody, especially meena, empty and myself will recite his name and sing a bhajan dedicated to sallu.

oye.. has anyone cracked your mystery yet..πŸ˜†

EDIT: everytime i see you i am reminded of Spongebobs adopted seahorse, Mystery..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago