Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why soo many Salman & Katrina haters in dis forum? - Page 4

chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and what is Salman??? Some God sent Angel who was born to do good n spread good? n is the father of all virtues?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Abhikumar

I have been reading the posts in this forum. And its really disappointing to see that many of the forum constantly keep bashing Salman for no reason, I guess they are unable to bare the success his got & are jealous. People in India love him & his movies therefore they go to the Theatres, so what the hell is your problem???😑

this is untrue... people don't bash salman... well except for calling him a murderer, women beater, animal killer, alcoholic, rude, mannerless, and fat and ugly... but that's not bashing at all, these are objective facts. 

This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Oh please!!! Salman and Katrina aren't the only actors who get bashed! It's nearly every single actor gets bashed! Kareena does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Sonam does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Deepika does...do I need to make a thread about it? NA! So I dont understand whats the big issue here anyway...its what you see and what you get...I bash Salman because some of the things he has done and I dont like his acting that much...and Katrina I only speak about her acting...she's very pretty even though her cheeks look a little weird...but so what...I dont understand why its a major issue that Sal/Kat get bashed man...just chill chill just chill!πŸ˜†

Calm down and chill chill chill!  Go Ruky Ruky Ruky!!!!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CunningLinguist

this is untrue... people don't bash salman... well except for calling him a murderer, women beater, animal killer, alcoholic, rude, mannerless, and fat and ugly... but that's not bashing at all, these are objective facts. 

πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ My laughter fix for this gloomy day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
To the OP  just go to the fanclub section if this forum hurts your sensitive heart.We take pride in being abrasive here. Equal opportunity haterz we are.πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: Abhikumar

People in India love him & his movies therefore they go to the Theatres, so what the hell is your problem???😑

i feel its my birth right to guide the schnooks in india.. πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even I used to think like this. Calling them haters all the time. But they aren't really. Everyone has their own opinion and shouldn't be forced to like someone. Remember this is a BOLLYWOOD forum. Not a Salman or Katrina FC. Anyway just ignore the posts if you don't like them! Thats the easiest, really :)
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@shashi this must have made your monday morning. But things you have wrote seriously are you due on an eye exam?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so long since had some disagreement  

@Kat I agree😊 I think its wrong to call anyone that, just because they don't like a certain celebrity, and agree its not a club where we are to go gaga over them (most here have a celebrity they like or dislike). I think best the topic nmaker join that section, or just ignore the things. Maybe theres an actor you don't like so go and do the same ( I mean criticize)πŸ˜‰.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

@shashi this must have made your monday morning. But things you have wrote seriously are you due on an eye exam?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so long since had some disagreement 

no, why?... they are the facts. 😊
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

@shashi this must have made your monday morning. But things you have wrote seriously are you due on an eye exam?

eye exam..??  Jess.. as he said those things are 'objective', you need not agree with em.. and please learn to accept the opinions of others if not the widely known facts on Sallu.. πŸ₯±