Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
first and foremost , to hate a actor , one has to love them and its actors responsibility to make audience giving their attention on that particular actor 

I liike Sallu as a Actor / human ... 

I dislike Kats , as a Actress as she fails to impress me with any of her movies,  

And like some one said , every one are criticized  why take it personal ? 

Actors and Actresses are just meant to be admired but not to be Idolized or make them part of life in a OT manner 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
May i know who is loved in this forum ?

Keep----------------Smiling !!!!😊
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Woaahh dear I wouldn't take it so seriously... honestly I am a salman fan too and half the time i just sit there and laugh at the comments. Take it as humor as people spend so many hours investing in Salman's topics. lol There must be something about him, eh?

and honestly I dont think anyone is jealous.🤔 and if I am correct I think almost every actor gets bashed on this forum. Kissi ko nahin baksha yahan per ðŸ˜† and as far as sallu goes well he is at the top so he gets the most bashing ðŸ˜†  oh my sarcasm has gone out the door. 😆

anyway chill maro...

I agree with you😊

Plus hate is a strong word, dislike is better. As some said almost all celebs have gone through it here. Just that Salman as the most since I have been here and that probably because hes the most popular these days. But as others said just relax.

@pallo 😆 yes your adimiration towards Katrina is well known here you are her number 1😉😊
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

May i know who is loved in this forum ?

Keep----------------Smiling !!!!😊

Hi rehenSmile  I thought I was 😲😆😆  just kidding

Plus, as was mentioned nothing wrong in liking an actor/actress but idolizing is extreme.
Plus guys the topic maker was just venting, but ya I agree with others just relax and be calm don't take things too seriously.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Every actor is criticized in this forum. ???😕 Sorry but salman ke bhaaree ziyada hi bhura likha jaata hai.. donno about katrina...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well .. every actor actress is criticited.. nothing new

but yeha i luv salman khan .. and lol dislike katrina

.. and no one can do anything.. muuuahhh
if you are this sensitive to other's opinions, why the F are you on an open forum. if you want fangiri, go somewhere else and stop trying to shove your 'oh so humble' opinion on us!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

Every actor is criticized in this forum. ???😕 Sorry but salman ke bhaaree ziyada hi bhura likha jaata hai.. donno about katrina...

Do you mean now? I literally think it's been Kareena more now because every week there's a new interview...and no Salman doesn't get bashed more IMO it's mostly Katrina...but every actor/actress has been bashed.
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

🤣🤣🤣  Great way to start off a Monday morning!!!!!!
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked and loved them as supper star good performer but they are not good actors that is sure