ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

πŸ˜† Usse insaaf chahiye my lord!πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by: ruky786

Oh please!!! Salman and Katrina aren't the only actors who get bashed! It's nearly every single actor gets bashed! Kareena does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Sonam does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Deepika does...do I need to make a thread about it? NA! So I dont understand whats the big issue here anyway...its what you see and what you get...I bash Salman because some of the things he has done and I dont like his acting that much...and Katrina I only speak about her acting...she's very pretty even though her cheeks look a little weird...but so what...I dont understand why its a major issue that Sal/Kat get bashed man...just chill chill just chill!πŸ˜†

*lightbulb*

I get it...good one! πŸ˜†
If it bothers you so much mate then don't scroll through all the pages of comments just post & move on or retaliate, it's upto you. I'm sure there are plenty of Sal/Kat/Priyanka/John fan clubs around. Maybe that environment is more suited for you.
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes there is bashing that goes on...but seriously every celeb gets bashed ji...and bashing is so overrated nowadays...thoda sarcasm kya use kar liya, it equates to bashing. If it's a negative opinion on a fav, most of the time it is termed as bashing. But yes, won't deny that some people enjoy riling up members. 

Not everything is bashing...like not everything can be excused as an opinion...works both ways

Next in line is SRK...lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well, i have seen MBKD.. but honestly speaking i dint like Kat's acting that much.. she was so OTT.. infact she was better in Newyork than MBKD... she seriously needs to work much harder...(is it bashing?? πŸ˜†)
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

there's a constant influx of do-gooders coming on this forum and opening topics to chastise anyone and everyone that speaks against their favs. I love the straight-forwardness in your reply, Dexter. There's no point in justifying anymore.

@TM, let's go by your theory that we are jealous and haterzz. I for one prefer this company over over-patrionizing politically-correct ones. I like the blunt honesty and insight this forum provides for my daily enjoyment. Topics like this have no purpose except to try incite guilt (it ain't working)

We don't know these people. What we do know is that they are hailed as god by many. What's the harm in bringing them a peg or two while at the same time having a good time reading/discussing juicy gossip? And trust me, the stars you admire so much doesn't want you to defend them in some random online forum. If it were up to them, you'd be spending your every waking hour watching their movies in theatres with your hard-earned money. That my dear is a real fan (one that provides the star with all the moolah in the world) So whatchu waiting for? You can stand to watch a Sallu or Kat movie another 50 times...I'm sure they'll be more than happy to take your money.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Pandoras that is one thing some dont understand why defend so much for that one person who doesn't even know your existence...I find it pointless and time consuming...Celebrities dont give a bollocks about individuals heck...if I met a celebrity I dont think they'd remember me...they'd probably be like "erm...do I know you" so celebs for me are just time passing...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kon hai katrina ka hater bataoo mujhee.. i loveee Katrinaa didi 😳 Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago