Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Where In The World Is Gauri Khan? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow this topic is still going strong. People seem genuinely concerned for the well being of Mrs. Gauri "King" Khan...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glam.Doll thumbnail
Who cares where the hell she is but the comments are hilarious πŸ˜†

cottoncandy1 thumbnail
What the fish is up with all of you??? Leave them alone! and for your kind information Gauri was at the filfare awards, think that's to long ago? well she was at the Ra.One party, and she's not scary, she's beautiful! AND, those of you who are thinking that Shah Rukh is done with her, well think again, do you live in their house? Do you guys know them personley? I know I don't either but I do know that you all have absolutley NO PROOF that there's something wrong with Shah Rukh and Gauri OR that Shah Rukh is having an affair with that piggy chops, and if you disagree with me, then go on and try to find some proof when you know you arent gonna find any. BUT on a happy note, it's nice to see that you all Care so much about Shah Rukh and his personal family life πŸ‘πŸΌ 
This content was originally posted by: SRKno1fan

What the fish is up with all of you??? Leave them alone! and for your kind information Gauri was at the filfare awards, think that's to long ago? well she was at the Ra.One party, and she's not scary, she's beautiful! AND, those of you who are thinking that Shah Rukh is done with her, well think again, do you live in their house? Do you guys know them personley? I know I don't either but I do know that you all have absolutley NO PROOF that there's something wrong with Shah Rukh and Gauri OR that Shah Rukh is having an affair with that piggy chops, and if you disagree with me, then go on and try to find some proof when you know you arent gonna find any. BUT on a happy note, it's nice to see that you all Care so much about Shah Rukh and his personal family life πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Ahh...and the party starts. πŸ˜†

Where are your soldiers from the last battle? Call them too. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I doubt she's crying somewhere...prolly out having her own fun πŸ˜†

I remember she said on KWK that if there ever comes a time when SRK's with another woman than she prays she finds another man for herself πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

I doubt she's crying somewhere...prolly out having her own fun πŸ˜†

I remember she said on KWK that if there ever comes a time when SRK's with another woman than she prays she finds another man for herself πŸ˜† 

What if she finds him with a man? Does that also count?
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Ahh...and the party starts. πŸ˜†

Where are your soldiers from the last battle? Call them too. πŸ˜†

if you have so much fun being friends with SRK fans then go call them yourself, why are you bothering me!

Gauri is the UGLIEST girl ive ever seen in my life. I wouldnt keep her as my MAID

Yeah i went there.. Now list all the possible harm an e-person do to meπŸ˜† you gonna call the e-police?
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heat

Gauri is the UGLIEST girl ive ever seen in my life. I wouldnt keep her as my MAID

Yeah i went there.. Now list all the possible harm an e-person do to meπŸ˜† you gonna call the e-police?

Did you accidently see your reflection when you were looking in the computer screen? 🀣 and you have been there? what's your proof?

if you have so much fun being friends with SRK fans then go call them yourself, why are you bothering me!

Umm hello...like you're the gang leader...so umm..like... you're...like...the obvious choice? 😲
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago