Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

Correction, I don't think he's ugly, he is ugly.

ohhh Shashi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If you think about it quite a few of his songs actually take the piss out of him discreetly

"Mere khwaabon mein jo larki hai sach much ho nahi sakti" - Meaning he can't ever make it with the women of his dreams in reality, so he can only dream/fantasise about it
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2direct

If you think about it quite a few of his songs actually take the piss out of him discreetly

"Mere khwaabon mein jo larki hai sach much ho nahi sakti" - Meaning he can't ever make it with the women of his dreams in reality, so he can only dream/fantasise about it

🀣🀣🀣

OMG! You and Shashi!!!!

We are so off topic!🀣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Killer

why is PC always ready to lay down ? first she lost her virginity to akshay, than had some fun with SHAHID...which he couldn't provide...now she is ready to become MAYA MEMSAAB for shahrukh

hehehehhe no offence 

u seem to have alot of info there..πŸ˜†

ofcourseee.. how can Kajol be someone's dream girl..he is bechaara pyaar ka maara
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Killer

why is PC always ready to lay down ? first she lost her virginity to akshay, than had some fun with SHAHID...which he couldn't provide...now she is ready to become MAYA MEMSAAB for shahrukh

hehehehhe no offence 

😲 She did? Wow!
LOL@2direct... i'm trying to think of ajay devgan's songs, but i just can't.. i think after years of being traumatized by ajay devgan's face has had an adverse effect on my memory.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

LOL@2direct... i'm trying to think of ajay devgan's songs, but i just can't.. i think after years of being traumatized by ajay devgan's face has had an adverse effect on my memory.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
There's this song:

Jaadu sa chhane laga Paagal banaane laga kuchh yaad aane laga Kuchh bhool jaane laga Kya na kare kya kare Ye dil kya kare

gotta go guys.. be back later!
Originally posted by: ruky786

There's this song:

Jaadu sa chhane laga Paagal banaane laga kuchh yaad aane laga Kuchh bhool jaane laga Kya na kare kya kare Ye dil kya kare

πŸ˜†...& it's not about his dil
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago