Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey... that was sooo good... okay that has to happen in the  show... it better.. anyways... pm me plzz..
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW yaar its sooo AWSUM😃...luv d jealous pang of Rey wen Kria says 'sexy' 😳😆hahaha PERFECTly written😃...plz do continue nd pm me tooo plz😃
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😳Thank you for all the positive comments everyone! So this is the second part to "The New Counselor". (i might have another part to "The New Counselor" but im still unsure of that) After this, the drabbles will probably just be really random. So, enjoy :)

The New Counselor part 2

Kriya sat in the cantine with her friends as she worked on a project and they talked happily with each other. 

"I am so hungry! I think I'm going to go get some cake," Vishaka announced, getting up from the table. 

The others continued talking as Kriya worked on her project silently. Suddenly, there was loud bickering coming from the food counter. 

"I got here first, so i get the last piece of chocolate cake!" Vishaka yelled.

"No, I was here first so i get the cake!" Simi yelled back, grabbing for the plate.

"No, i do!" Vishaka countered, grabbing the other end of the plate. 

The Weaklings looked at each other and quickly went to the counter, as did the other Dazzlers.

The two girls kept bickering as the others all joined in, bickering loudly. Soon enough, some started to push each other. 

Kriya, looking very angry and frustrated because she had a project due the next day, pushed to the middle of the group and yelled, "Enough!!" 

Everyone got quiet, looking at Kriya. "This is so crazy! You all are fighting over a stupid piece of cake! I mean, really? A piece of cake? How come when ever we are in the same room we all end up getting into a giant fight? Why? I have a project due tomorrow, and i'm trying to work on that, but i can't because you all are fighting! I don't know about you guys, but i come to college to study, not for this. I came to this college with a dream, and i plan on accomplishing this dream. But i haven't been able to focus on that because of ALL THIS DRAMA!" Kriya said, breathing deeply. Everyone only just stared at her. Then she said a little more calmly, "Look guys. The truth is, in a few years, we'll all be graduating and leaving this school. This whole Weakling/Dazzler thing isn't going to come with us. Being a Dazzler or a Weakling isn't going to help us get jobs and careers. So let's just stop all this, all right?"

"I completely agree with, Kriya," said someone from the entrance of the cantine. They all turned to see their counselor, Karan Malik, standing there. He walked in, standing next to Kriya. "She's right. This fighting needs to stop because there really is no point to it. RDX was telling me earlier that he had thrown a party for all of you to try to get you to all stop this fighting, but it hadn't worked. I'd like to try it again. So tonight, i'm throwing a party and i want ALL of you there, is that understood?"

The Dazzlers and Weakling nodded as Karan left. The Dazzlers and Weaklings only looked at each other (really, it was only the girls. The boys, who had solved their problems a while back, only winked at each other) for a few seconds. Rey, who had been fake arguing with Swayam in the corner, coouldn't help but smile at Kriya. She really is something he thought. 

"I threw this party so that they could all talk, not sit on seperate sides of the place," Karan said to Kriya as the two watched the scene from afar. The whole party was being held where the previous one had been held. 

Kriya looked back and forth, biting her lip. She knew that her little speech today had had some kind of effect on everyone, but now she just didn't know what to do. She just wanted all this fighting to end. She was so sick of all the drama. Suddenly, she had and idea. "I think i have an idea, sir. I'll be back."

"What?" Karan said, looking confused as she ran off. "I will never understand these kids.."

Rey was standing with the rest of the Dazzlers, a drink in his hand, and talking. For the past 20 minutes that he had been at the party, he had been looking for Kriya, but couldn't see her anywhere.

Rey smiled to himself, looking down at his drink. Today, Kriya had done the one thing that he and the rest of the boys had been wanting to do for a very long time, and that was to yell at the girls and try to get them to stop all this stupid drama. He just really hoped that it would work. 

"This party is so boring! Why did we even come here?" Sharon exclaimed loudly. The Weakling, who heard, only rolled their eyes.

"Because it's mandatory," Vicky said, sounding as if he didn't want to be there.

"Could you all just shut up? We're trying to have a discussion here!" Vishaka yelled from the other end.

But before any Dazzler could say anything, the lights went out and the music stopped. Everyone looked around, trying to figure what was going on. 

Then suddenly, there was music, and the lights went back on. Everyone looked up to the stage (A/N: Just imagine there being like a small platform somewhere) to see Kriya dancing. 

(all right, so at this part, what happens is that Kriya dances/sings a song and gets all the Weakling and Dazzlers to join in together. Idk why but i always imagined her doing this song. At the slower parts, i imagined her, Kriya, and Neha singing and the boys are looking at them)

Kriya went back to Karan, smiling. "So, what do you think?"

Karan looked around at the scene. He could see all the girls gathered around, laughing and talking and so were the boys. He smiled and said, "Not bad."

Kriya smiled and followed his gaze. She then realized that Rey wasn't with the boys. She looked around and saw Rey walking by himself by the garden. "Um..excuse me sir." 

Kriya walked to the gardens, following rey. She smiled playfully, copying his every move. he did a little side-air kick, so did she. He kicked at nothing, so did she. He then stopped very suddenly, and Kriya literally walked right into him. 

"Whoa," he said, turning around quickly and grabbing her. 

"Um, hi," she said, smiling, as he pulled her up and walking beside him

"Hi," he said,, smiling slightly and walking. 

"So what did you think of the dance?"

"It was nice. You did the impossible, getting all of them together like that."

"Yeah, well," she shrugged, smiling. 

They kept walking, a awkward silence between them. Finally, Kriya got annoyed and jumped in front of him, forcing him to stop walking. "Rey, i know there have been many misunderstandings and fights between us in the past. But let's forget all of that and move on! I want us to start again. So, reyaansh Singania, will you be my friend?" Kriya gave her hand, smiling brightly.

Rey looked from the hand to Kriya and then smiled, taking her hand. "yeah, I will be your friend."

Yeah, so that was totally random, but i don't know why, i always saw that happening. i mean, Kriya was the first person to go up against the Dazzlers, so why not be the one to bring them all together right? The only reason i called this part 2 is because it had something to do with Karan Malik. Well, i hope you guys liked whaetever this was and i'll try to post a new drabble soon :D

Love
a
L
i

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i loved .. kriyaansh scene was cuteee... rey must be dancing on inside when kria asked him to be friends!!!!lol... loved how kria scolded girls... plzz update soon. can't wait for next part :)))
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i love your idea ali! 
It's amazing. 
i'll check this everyday
nd trust me, the way u started is fantastic. 

Hehe, girls drooling on Karan
@ first, Kriya didnt even bother to know abt Karan
when she did see, she said 'Sexy!'

haha, rey Looking at kriya and Karan with jealousy love it. 

Liked the second part as well 
kriya yelling, karan coming in and then at party kriya bringing 'em all together was superb.. 

waiting to read more

Love khushi
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

OMG i love your idea ali! 

It's amazing. 
i'll check this everyday
nd trust me, the way u started is fantastic. 

Hehe, girls drooling on Karan
@ first, Kriya didnt even bother to know abt Karan
when she did see, she said 'Sexy!'

haha, rey Looking at kriya and Karan with jealousy love it. 

Liked the second part as well 
kriya yelling, karan coming in and then at party kriya bringing 'em all together was superb.. 

waiting to read more

Love khushi

Thank you so much! I 'll try my best to update everyday. But just fyi, my name's Lali. I can see how the signature can get confusing...lol :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LaLi21

Thank you so much! I 'll try my best to update everyday. But just fyi, my name's Lali. I can see how the signature can get confusing...lol :D

Ur most welcome. Great! i'll check it then. n if possible, pls keep on ud'ing the first post which shows where your last ud was. 
cuz i had almost missed the second ud u gave. 
thnx.. 
Oh sry for confusion.. 😳
ashree45 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
noiceee ! creative much!! i loved itt!! i hope this really happens! but instead of halla re.. i want them to do CHASKA!! haha<3 nice job cousin!:D👏
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashree45

noiceee ! creative much!! i loved itt!! i hope this really happens! but instead of halla re.. i want them to do CHASKA!! haha<3 nice job cousin!:D👏

ashree you and ur chaska... 😛
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one! ur thread is awesome! but by the speed the cv's are moving, i think we'll see this happening somewhere between next year! 😳