Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D3 FanFiction Drabbles pg 19 1/19/12 (Page 12)

misslaugheasily Groupbie
misslaugheasily
misslaugheasily

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
nice one!! hey, i got a name for them...it cud be shriya...
any more ideas??Confused

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
OMG i LUV dis updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...its sooo ROCKINGThumbs Up
WOW wat plan Kria made...hahaha d letter to d boysLOL hahaha sooo funnyLOL
cud totally imagine dem all bickering abt itLOL
nd d girls nite out at d rest. WOW dat was SUPERB Thumbs Uphahaha luvd d filmy bonding btw Neha-Rinni EmbarrassedLOLnd d jogging bonding btw Simmi-Vish sooo sweetEmbarrassedLOL
nd BEST was d ending where dey all decide to be friendsBig smile lolz cnt wait to read the boys reactiong nowLOL
AWSUM writing...gr8 going wid dis track...update soonBig smile
nd thnx for d pmEmbarrassed
harshita29396 Senior Member
harshita29396
harshita29396

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
HEY U WRITE AWESME REALLY NIC SHARON ND KRIYA GRT SISTERS MST SAY..!!!! ITS REALLY INTERESTIN PLS PM ME...SmileBig smileThumbs Up
harshita29396 Senior Member
harshita29396
harshita29396

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Big smileITS JST AMAZIN GRT ... CNT WAIT FR NXT UPDATE PLS DO PM ME...SmileSmileThumbs Up
katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
love ur ff drabbles...good writing.pm me the next time you update.Smile
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Wow! Awesome. 
Their plan was perfect yaar
Finally all of them a big group
thnx for update
Nd pm

Love, Khushi
Xx
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
This FF is so different from all others and that makes it unique and that makes it interesting.

It is unbelievable that KRia and Sharon are helping to bring the boys and girls together. They are actually making plans together...Smile and they become successful to bring the two gang of girls together. GOOD
!!

Nice Update!Clap. Please update soon...and thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_writer_21

the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! So this is the last part to the Sisters?! darbble. (i know, sad ). But I have some good news. My next couple of drabbles will be about the new ballroom teacher that's going to be on the show. I am SO excited to write those. But until then, enjoy the last part of Sisters?!

Sisters?!part 6

"Okay, so we have all the girls as friends, and all the boys are already friends, so how do we bring them all together and live happily ever after?" Sharon asked, frustrated, plopping down on the basketball court. The two sisters were currently in the basketball court, late at night, brainstorming ideas.

Kriya sat down next to Sharon. "I don't know. Why is this so complicated?" Kriya sighed, resting her head on her sister's shoulder. 

Sharon rested her head on Kriya's head. "I don't know. God, we don't know the answers to any of our questions!"

Sharon and Kriya sat there like that for a minute or two, silently thinking, when someone from behind said, "Well isn't this interesting?"

Both sister screamed, startled. They turned around to see Rey and Swayam standing behind them, hands crossed and eyebrows raised. "What the heck? You scared us!" Kriya exclaimed.

"What is going on here?" Swayam asked.

"Um-uh-," Sharon and Kriya quickly got up, standing a few inches away from each other.

"We were just, you know, um-" Kriya started.

"Um?" Rey prompted, raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh, there's no point. They already saw us being nice to each other. Mind as well tell them," Sharon said, throwing her hands up. 

"If you say so.." Kriya said. "Okay, well, we're friends."

"Well, duh. We figured that when we saw the two of you sitting here, brainstorming ideas on how to bring the boys and girls together," Rey said, now smirking, along with Swayam. 

"If you knew, why'd you ask?" Sharon asked, annoyed.

"Okay, okay, whatever. So guys are friends now. That's great news! But how did you know that us boys were friends?" Swayam asked.

Kriya shrugged. "We saw you all crowded here. Talking about us."

"Oh..." Swayam and Rey said.

"Doesn't matter, are you going to help us?" Kriya asked.

"Yeah. We want all the fighting to end as much as you do. But now all the boys and girls are fighting because that stupid note you girls wrote. What the heck was that anyway?" Rey asked.

Kriya and Sharon looked guiltily at each other. "Well, you see, we needed something that the girls could, you know, bond over or something. So we plotted this note, and, yeah," Kriya said.

"Oh, brilliant. You just added extra work for nothing!" Rey said.

"We needed something to get the girls together!" Sharon said.

"Okay, let's stop fighting! Fighting won't help!" Swayam said.

Kriya looked at her watch. "Okay, it's getting late. We should get going. Tomorrow let's meet by the corridor that no one ever goes in by RDX's room, okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, the four new friends were gathered in the abandoned corridor, brainstorming.

"Now, what can we do?" Rey asked, pacing.

"I know! Let's lock them up in a room--" Sharon started.

"Sharon, how many times do we have to go over this? That never actually works! It's only in movies! Didn't out failed attempt teach you anything?" Kriya said.

"Fine then," Sharon said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Failed attempt?" Swayam asked.

"Long story," Kriya said.

"I have an idea," someone said. The four looked up to see RDX standing near the end of the corridor.

"Sir?" Swayam asked.

"I heard you guys from my office. And I must say, I'm really happy you're all trying to get rid of the differences."

"Thank you, sir."

"So what was your idea?" Sharon asked.

"Dance. Dance is the one thing you all have in common. Take that and them all together."

"But how do we get them to dance together?" Rey asked.

RDX smiled. "Leave that to me."

~~~~~~~

"Hello class," RDX said as he entered the classroom.

"Hello, sir," everyone said. The class consisted of all the Dazzlers and Weaklings.

"So today we're going to talk about unity. Can anybody tell me the definition of unity?" RDX asked the class.

Neha raised her hand. "The definition of unity is the state of being one."

"Exactly. Would you all consider St. Louis to be the state of one? United?"

Everyone looked around each other, not sure how to answer the question. The girls felt united, the boys felt united, but they didn't feel like one. 

"That's what I thought. To teach you all the sense of unity, i am assigning a project. Don't worry, you'll enjoy this project because I've taken into account what you all enjoy--dance. You all are required to a dance performance, together. Hopefully, this exercise will be of some help," RDX replied. 

Everyone, besides Swayam, Kriya, Sharon, and Rey, looked around appalled. 

~~~~~~~

The day of the performance...

"I swear, if this doesn't work, I'm going to murder someone," Kriya said, looking at the audience that had gathered to see them all dance.

"I second that," Sharon said.

"Places!" someone yelled.

"Let's get ready dance!" Kriya said.

They all got on stage, and the music started. (i can't really thinkg of a song to put so you guys can think of one. tell me in the comment what you guys think would've been a good song for them all to dance to :D)

~~~~~~~

After the performance, in the rehearsal hall

"That was awesome!" Bharat exclaimed as they laughed and high fived.

"I know, right? Who knew we could be so good together?" Vishaka said.

They all fell silent, realizing they were all laughing and having a good time together. 

"I say we stop fighting and be friends. How 'bout it girls?" Kriya said.

The boys raised their eyebrows. "Girls? When did you guys become 'girls'?" Amar asked.

"Um..." 

"Ah, screw it. We're all friends. We got over the fighting a a couple of weeks ago," Vishaka said.

"What?!" all the boys said.

"Well, honestly, we stopped fighting a few months ago.." Vicky said.

"What?!" the girls exclaimed.

"All right! So all the boys are friends and all the girls are friends! Why don't we ALL be friends?!" Sharon said, breaking in.

They all fell silent once more. Kriya, decided to break the ice. She stepped forward and held out her hand. Sharon did the same. "Would you guys like to be our friend?"

Then all the girls came forward, and before you know it, they're all shaking each others hands, laughing and talking. 

Once they'd all settled down, Sharon looked and Kriya. "I think it's time we told them."

"Told us what?" Rey asked. He looked at Swayam. They thought they already knew everything there was to know. 

Kriya took a deep breath. And then she and Sharon said at the same time, "We're sisters."

Everyone sat quietly, then yelled, "WHAT?!"

"How is that even possible, You're the same age," Nilesh asked.

"We're fraternal twins, you idiot," Kriya said.

"WHAT?!" they responded again.

Sharon looked at Kriya. "We have a lot of explaining to do."

"Ohhh yeahhh," Kriya said. 

~~~~~~~~~

Well, guys, that's the end of the sisters drabble. Please comment and tell me what you thought! And get ready for the ballroom teacher drabble!

Love

a

L

i

Edited by LaLi21 - 20 October 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorkatie.swaronMysterious.Ladyharshita293962cute4u_22VirManandJeeViniki4lifevidya_955kreya204taniya_dostii100littledevils_Monu_sukanyaaKanchi..Hot.Pink.Heelssweetshinecrazyskybluelashesluv_arshapiya2025.

Go to top