D3 FanFiction Drabbles pg 19 1/19/12 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! Wow, it's been so long since I've updated! And I'm really sorry about that! I've just been so busy for the last few months. But now I'm free and I'll be able to update more often! 
So in this new drabble I'm starting, I'm creating a new character who's going to be thrown into the story from where the episodes are now. She's just going to be there to help fix somethings. I'l probably write 3-4 drabbles on this character. Hope you enjoy!!!

Swayam's Cousin part 1
Swayam walked down the corridors, thinking to himself. So much had happened to him in the past few weeks, from his and Sharon's horrible argument to Kriya and Rey's "almost" couple-ness. 

Rey and Kriya... Swayam sighed. Apparently, Rey was, even though he denied, was getting jealous because Kriya and himself had been spending a lot of time together. How was he supposed to fix this? He wasn't going to stop hanging out with Kriya because Rey had a little jealousy, but he didn't want to piss off Rey.
"Ugh, why is everything so complicated?" Swayam said out loud as he sat down on a nearby bench.
The next morning, the Weaklings and the Dazzlers met face to face at the rehearsal room.
Oh, God, not now. I'm not in the mood, Swayam thought as soon as he saw Sharon's reaction.

"What are you doing here?" Sharon demanded.

"We have to rehearse. Footloose is almost here," Kriya replied.

"Well we need--" Simi started before she was interrupted by Rey.

"Do you hear that?" Rey asked. 

"It's music. Someone's already in there. Who else would be in there?" Rinni asked.

"Rinni, other people in this college are allowed to use this rehearsal room,"Vishaka said.

They all slowly progressed into the room, to see a girl about their age hip hop dancing very energetically. The music stopped and the girl stood still for a bit, out of breath. She turned around and stepped back a little, surprised at the crowd standing there. "Well hello."

"Niji?" Swayam said.

"Surprise!" the girl named Niji said.

"What are you doing here?" Swayam asked.

"You guys know each other?" Vishaka asked.

"Yeah, guys, this is my cousin Niji Shekawat," Swayam introduced. He turned back to Niji. "When did you get here?"

Niji smiled. "You know, most people would hug when they see someone they haven't seen in a while but I guess you're just different. Well, I was getting really homesick while in America, so I decided to come back to India and go to college here. I came last night, but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up. And because of jet lag, I was up and so I decided to try out the college's dance studio."

"I told you going away wasn't the best idea," Swayam replied sarcastically.

"Shut up and give me hug," Niji said.
I know, I know, it's short. But I'll have more to write about in the next part so until then, comment!!

P.S. If you requested PMs and didn't get them, just do me a favor and either like this post of request in the comments for a pm. Thanks!

Love
a
L
i
Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago
Finaly .
Thanx a lot 4 update and plz update the nxt part soon.
Its realy amazing.
U beter update nxt part soon otherwise i'll die with suspence.
Thanx 4 pm.
wooohooo woman...u r bak...yippieee...i was missin ur ff's so badly...thanks for this...its awesome...i like niji already...=D...
a short but awesome one...plzz update the nxt part soon n thnxx for the pm...
it was sweet b ut chota.
plz update quickly
loved d concept..
update soon plz..
its awesome
loved it very much
nice ;)... I really loved the idea of a new entry to clear things... have a fresh perspective to things :)... hope you update soon... and do pm me 👍🏼
huh a cousin i wonder what's going to result out of this...she can't love swayam cuz he's her cousin...saare boys taken hai except... 😉