Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
it was so sweet plz update it soon
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey this kriya seeing boy's dance. i always wanted to happen. bt i cudnt imagine the circunstance.
you did it perfectly

Saumya_D3 thumbnail
really nice...!!!! i was laughing soo much imagining the girls freaking out and trying to hide kria...!!!!!! really gud...!!!! waiting to read what u think next...so upload soon...!!!!!!!!
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome... plz pm me if u update it...
ashree45 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay, I FREAKING LOVE THIS.Same deal with what happened when swayum was over and Sharon's at the door.😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loveing the sisters
secret sisterss
hmm
waiting for more
continue soon
Love, Khushi
Xx
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated all week. I got a little busy. But here is part 3 of Sisters?! I hope you enjoy!

Sisters?!

It was a late, Tuesday night and Sharon and Kriya were walking side-by-side. No one was ever at the college this late, so it was safe for the two to walk together.

"Today was fun! I'm pretty sure out fight was quite believable," Sharon said, smirking.

"Of course it was! Everyone joined, so that means something. Though, i still can't believe we used to fight over such small things, like whose seat is whose," Kriya said.

"I know, right? But we had to fight over something otherwise people would think it was weird."

The two sister continued walking, talking about random things. before it they knew it, they had neared the basketball court.

"Let's play some basketball. it's not like we have anything better to do at home," Kriya suggested.

"Sure, why not?" But as the two got nearer to the entrance of the court, they heard laughter. "Who can be here this late?"

Kriya shrugged. "Let's see."

The two sisters peeked into the basketball court and were totally shocked by the scene that met their eyes.

The Dazzler and Weakling boys were all gathered together on the ground, passing a basketball back and forth, talking and laughing.

Kriya and Sharon looked at each other, shocked, and then back at the boys.

"You know, I'm just sick of all these girls," Bharat said.

"I know, man. Because of all their drama, we can't openly be friends," Nilesh said.

"But there's nothing we can do about it. I mean, no matter what we do, the girls just won't agree, Like today, Kriya and Sharon created such a scene in class. And over what? A freaking chair!" Rey said.

Kriya looked at Sharon, poking her shoulder. She mouthed, "Let's go" and they left. 

"What was that?" Sharon exclaimed as soon as they reached the front of the college. 

"I can't believe this! the boys are friends?!" Kriya nearly yelled. 

"And they were talking about us! I mean, we're going around pretending we're enemies!"

"They think us girls can't be friends, huh? Well, we'll show them. We'll show them that us girls CAN be friends."

"But what can we do? I mean, the two of us are set. But the others? That's going to harder."

"Yeah, it will be. But with both of our planning skills, we'll figure something out."

And with that, Sharon and Kriya set off for home, brainstorming. 

Well, I hop you guys liked it! Comment! <3

Love
a
L
i

Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cant wait to read further.."ll be interesting to see that how girls show to the guyz "Girls CAN be friends"
Update soon ..
XXnadiXX thumbnail
please continue pm me me pleaseee 
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awee  this is awesome... makes me wanna have a sister :)