Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved every bit of it plz continue to write n pm me
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So this is totally random, and probably will never, ever happen in a million years, but I think the situations can be a little funny and..i don't know. Hope you like it πŸ˜† **Let me remind you again that most of these posts are related to each other in anyway unless i give it parts. So this is completely unrelated to "The New Counselor"

Kriya...Knows πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Kriya walked quickly, reading the giant file Rey had handed her this morning to look over. It was full of all the problems that the students had been complaining about and he wanted her to pick out the ones that were an actual problem. 

By now, Kriya had reached the outside of the college, by the basketball court. She kept her head down, still reading the file, when she heard some music. What the--? she thought. 

The assistant GS slowly walked to the entrance of the basketball court, and was totally shocked with the scene she had just met. 

All the boys, as in the Weakling and the Dazzler boys were all together, singing and dancing. It looked like they were helping Vicky with something. She looked around a little more and saw a cut-out of Neha. She looked from Vicky to the other boys to the cut-out of Neha and her eyes widened. Oh my, God! Vicky likes Neha. And the boys...are friends?

Kriya leaned against the entrance, arms crossed, smirking. Wasn't this interesting.

Eventually, the boys stopped dancing and sat down, tired. Before any of them could say anything, Kriya walked into the basketball court, clapping. "Well, that was nice," she said.

All the boys looked at Kriya, eyes wide. Then Swayam jumped up and said, "Uh, Kriya, hi! Um, we were just-we were-basketball-"

Kriya raised a hand. "Chill out. I saw everything." Then she looked down at Vicky, who was lost in thought and she smiled. She sat down next to him. "So...you like Neha?"

Vicky looked at her. "Not like. Love."

Kriya smiled even more at that. "Well, if you want to get her, why would you go to these stupid boys? What do they know about Neha?" 

The Weakling boys mouths dropped. "We're her friends! We know plenty about her. Enough to help Vicky out!" Bharat exclaimed.

"And we're experts at girls, okay? We've gotten a bunch of girls before," Nilesh added.

Kriya looked at Nilesh, and then at Rey. They looked at each other for a moment, Kriya shaking her head. Of course he has, he's a casanover.

"Neha is one of my closest friends, and no one knows her like i do. So, I'll be helping you on this little 'mission of yours'. Okay?" Kriya said to Vicky.

Vicky smiled largely, and started to jump around the whole place like a little kid. Kriya looked at him skeptically and then asked, "Is he always like this?"

"Yeah," all the boys replied in unison. 

"Well, we should be heading out. We have a bunch of cars to still fix," Bharat said, motioning to himself, Amar, and Swayam.

"Yeah, I should be going to. I'll take this weirdo with me," Nilesh said, pointing to Vicky. 

Soon they all left, leaving Rey and Kriya all alone. 

"Um..I should be going to," Kriya said. She headed for the entrance of basketball court, when she tripped over her shoes and Rey caught her. They looked at each other for a moment until they got back to their senses. 

Kriya said thank you, and quickly left. Rey looked after her, sighing. Then he hit his head. "No, Rey. You can't forget you have a plan. And hopefully it will work."

yeah, I know, this wasn't so good, but it was in my head so I thought why not? I don't know if there will be a second part to this but probably not. the next drabble will be better though. Comment/Like πŸ˜Š

Love
a
L
i
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good one lali... can't wait to find out what his "PLAN" is...
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww kria helping vicky...so cuteee!!! hayee kriyaansh scene was awesome!!!! plz update soon. pm me😳
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg awesome  posts!! =)
the krya's lecture made all silent
the ksg entry...omg..
i can imagine that scene with reactions of girls
n krya..He is sooo,,,,sexy...lol
what abt rey jealous!!...lol...
n now this krya will help vicky..toogood =)
cant wait 2 know rey's plan
continue soon
pm me =) !!

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was awsome i really want kriya to help vicky this way vicky will like kriya with rey 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice. 
This idea sorta came in my mind too.
hoping it would happen. 
great way you portrayed it. 
hehe, well, hoping something more happened at the end... 
oh well, it's still beautiful

Pls do continue on this same thing. 
like write part 2 of this
pls? 

thnx for pm
n also nyc ud

Love Khushi
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Do pm me..Its indeed very nice.well written & very casual.good job :)
ashree45 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
loll ikr! I'm not even exaggerating but that's literally the ONLY song i listened to all dayy.
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzz PM mee too!!! I love it soo far!!!