Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
abha sensed somebody passing in front of their room, brave abha got up from bed, opened door & saw a figure moving ahead & asked kaun hai ...figure turned ...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aarcha

abha sensed somebody passing in front of their room, brave abha got up from bed, opened door & saw a figure moving ahead & asked kaun hai ...figure turned ...

Abha walked closer and saw that its Shelly bhabi, 'Are, Shelly Bhabhi, when u came back from hospital? You look fine now. Shelly says Yes, Abha.. I'm fine now. Im really tired, i want to rest and Shelly goes to her room and she sees Asmi and...

Note: Looks like its down to me and Aarcha on the continue story mission.. Rest of the members, do take part too ðŸ˜‰
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vimal all sound asleep and thinks to herself sleep u may but after tonight no one in this house will be able to laugh ever again much less sleep.i will tear their family apart and bring so much misery to them that they will pay for what they did to me and my son.i shan't spare no one in this house after tonight.yes abha i will ruin your family lives and yours and no one can stop me now not even you or your precious karan and i will make sure of it.And you abha...
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

vimal all sound asleep and thinks to herself sleep u may but after tonight no one in this house will be able to laugh ever again much less sleep.i will tear their family apart and bring so much misery to them that they will pay for what they did to me and my son.i shan't spare no one in this house after tonight.yes abha i will ruin your family lives and yours and no one can stop me now not even you or your precious karan and i will make sure of it.And you abha...

you took my son from me, my hapiness and now i will do the same, i will make Asmi and Paavni go through the same. For that, i will bring back someone you didn't like. Shelly (Yasodra) goes to the mental asylum and brings out Koyal. Together, both Shelly and Koyal plans to...
aarcha thumbnail
make a cup of tea  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ & both went 2 the kitchen but was shocked 2 c ...
VishaD. thumbnail

make a cup of tea  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ & both went 2 the kitchen but was shocked 2 c ...

The milk is already mixed. Suddenly Priyanka comes from the back and says surprise, i'm back from Singapore after hearing Shelly Phabi's fall. After they Koyal and Shelly leaves, its reveal that Vasundra is inside Priyanka as she is going to help Abha fight against Shelly (Yasodra) and...
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishalinie

The milk is already mixed. Suddenly Priyanka comes from the back and says surprise, i'm back from Singapore after hearing Shelly Phabi's fall. After they Koyal and Shelly leaves, its reveal that Vasundra is inside Priyanka as she is going to help Abha fight against Shelly (Yasodra) and...

crazy koyal as she does not want any harm to come to abha or her family.i will not let any harm come to this family while i am here,i must tell abha somehow about yashodar but will she believe me in priyanka's body no but i know someone who she will believe and i can contact in my real form if there ever was a person its
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

crazy koyal as she does not want any harm to come to abha or her family.i will not let any harm come to this family while i am here,i must tell abha somehow about yashodar but will she believe me in priyanka's body no but i know someone who she will believe and i can contact in my real form if there ever was a person its

Dadi who was last seen at the hospital. Priyanka asks dadi to appear before Abha and say everything. While Abha is seeing her face in the mirror, Dadi's face appears and Dadi says. Abha starts getting scared and Shelly enters the room and...
aarcha thumbnail
abha turned back 2 c shelly ...& was about 2 tell her about dadi, suddenly priyanka interferes ( now vasu in priyanka's body who's trying 2 help abha ) sheelly bhabhi...somebody 's waiting 4 u outside...so shelly leaves ...& then again abha having visions of dadi...
VishaD. thumbnail

abha turned back 2 c shelly ...& was about 2 tell her about dadi, suddenly priyanka interferes ( now vasu in priyanka's body who's trying 2 help abha ) sheelly bhabhi...somebody 's waiting 4 u outside...so shelly leaves ...& then again abha having visions of dadi...

Dadi says that Vasundra will help her in the form of Priyanka and don't worry. Suddenly Abha hears Asmi screaming and Abha rushes to see what happened and she is shocked to see...