Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 2

On her way to school Akshara comes across a cute white rabbit. She smiles looking at the rabbit and stops. She recalls her mother's line, "Coming across a white rabbit brings good luck. Just like when you come across a black cat it always brings Bad Luck." Akshara kneels down and softly rubs her hand across the rabbit's soft skin.

She whispers close to it, "So, what good luck are you going to bring to me? Huh?" The rabbit just starred at her making a cute face. She chuckles and picks the rabbit up carefully in her hands. She plays with it for few minutes and when she remembers that she was on her way to school, she keeps the rabbit down gently and says "Bye." and starts on her way to school.

As she enters her class upon reaching school: "Akshara!!"

Akshara stopped right in her tracks to see none other than her crazy best friends, Asna and Kanika running towards her.

Akshara heaves heavily, "What is it? Why did you scream like that?"

Asna asked reaching her, "Where were you yesterday?"

Akshara goes past Asna towards her desk and putting her bag down she says, "I was at home. Why?"

Kanika and Asna follow Akshara, and Kanika asks, "At home? What were you doing at home?"

Akshara doesn't answer that question and bounced up to sit on top of her writing desk. She drops the few books she had in her hand down on the sitting bench while she hears few people talking.

"Heard there is a new kid?"

"Yeah! That to in our section"

"But who is he? What's his name?"

"You will find out by yourself when he comes."

Akshara ignores the conversation and turns to her friends hitting her right palm on her forehead and says, "Shoot I have to go to the library so that I can issue some books before the bell rings."

Asna says sarcastically, "You and your library and its books."

Kanika: "Be back soon."

Akshara: "Sure I have to..."

And she walks out the door. At the same time that she is stepping out the door, a guy steps in the class room from her left. She saw the side of his face and thought, "He might be the new kid," and not bothering to look back she continued on her way to the library.

On her way to the library she sees some familiar faces and stops to exchange hi and hellos and other formal greetings.

After she reaches the library she first goes to the biology section so that she can issue the book that can be used for the upcoming project. As she finds the book that she was looking for, she reaches over to pull the book out. But the book doesn't come out. She tried again with force. It still doesn't come out and she realization sinks into her that someone is tugging the book from the other side. So, she looks up and at the same time the person from the other side peeps over to see who is holding on to the book. When Akshara sees his eyes peeping over the books she felt like laughing, but she controlled herself.

For a second no one spoke anything. Then he said, "This library has thousands of books. Koi bhi utha loh aur ise kripa karke chor dijiyen."

Akshara retorts back, "And if I tell you the same thing."

"Look, I have no interest in arguing with girls -"

Akshara cuts him off saying, "And me talking with boys."

"Are you giving me the book or not?"

"Of course not."

"Tumhare dimaag mein koi problem hai kya?"

"Pehle yeh batao ki tumhare paas dimaag hai bhi ya nahin?"

They both kept on fighting for about five more minutes or maybe till the librarian comes and says, "Why are you eating my brains this early in the morning?  Why are you guys shouting here? It's a library not a park."

Akshara says ever so cutely, "Dokho naa uncle...I got this book first, but he is not giving it to me."

-? "Liar! Uncle I got it first not her."

Librarian says not wanting to hear anymore, "Enough. This book is going to neither of you guys."

Both of them stared at him confused. "Because this book is already issued by some one else," and saying this, the librarian took the book from them and says, "Now stop fighting. If you don't know right on top of your heads there is a sign that says 'Silence'!"

Once the librarian left he says, "Tumhari kismat achi hai or else you would have cried today."

Akshara: "What's new in this? Boys know nothing else but to hurt others."

Akshara pick up some more books to issue and walks out the library. When the bell rings she starts running to her classroom.

Their classroom was on the very top floor. She had to climb the stairs obviously. She was running up the stairs and it was the turning point. At the same time, one of the kids was coming down the stairs and they both crashed into each other. All her books fell down as she was trying to maintain her balance. When she looked up to see the person, her anger rose to no bound. The guy was none other but the one who ruined her mood early, the morning in the library.

Seeing her, he shouted at her, "Don't you have eyes?"

Akshara: "Pehle meri saari books gira di aur ab mujhe suna rahe ho. Can't even say 'sorry'. Arey there could also have been a chance that I would have also fallen down."

-? "Acha hota agar ghir jaati toh. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to your nonsense."

At this Akshara wished to push him down the stairs, but controlled herself. In her mind she said, "What kind of person is he? How mean! His mistake in first place and no sorry." And from this time on she kept thinking of why he is so rude to her and what has she done wrong?

He left from there and Akshara knelt down, picked up her books and made her way to the classroom first stopping by the restroom.

Next Part: Chapter 3

Edited by Moon_Snow - 12 years ago
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyy part

thanks for pm dear
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We hope you all like it. 

-Khushi