Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow that was amazing! Whenever you update PM me, i've sent you the buddy request thanks
that was the best part ever! ive been wanting them to text for so long! y dont the damned cvs give the poor girl a phone already?! sooo cute Arnav agonizing over what to call himself!
icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
very sweet and cute.love ur ff .after a very long time ... u remind me about the horn thing. i used to bump people twice to avoid getting a horn..  
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
such a lovely update!!! theya re behaving like love struck teenagers- its so cute!!!!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww that was so adorable!! awww like o god. that was just adorable. these two <3333
Originally posted by: -Garima-

Ahhh Nayika! 

This update was so so sooo damn cute! :D These two are soo adorable, throughout the whole chapter I had a HUGE smile on my face! :D I loved the whole "horns" part lmfaoo Khushi is so funnyy! And then the whole cell phone thing, gahh they're so in LOVE! It was so cute how she texted him and he couldn't help but read it 3909844 times before he fell asleep. And all she did was stare at his picture! HOW CUTE!

You're such a wonderful writer! I cannot wait till the next update! (:

--Garima

So glad you liked it! Wish I could see your HUGE smile :D

Haha yes Arnav probably did read it 3909844 times, he was reading basically one line for about an hour :P

Yeah I didn't want to have Khushi waiting for a reply text because she knows Arnav's weird like that and I think she would have been shocked if he actually did reply :P

Originally posted by: icebraker

very sweet and cute.love ur ff .after a very long time ... u remind me about the horn thing. i used to bump people twice to avoid getting a horn..  

Aww did you really do that? I only copied it from Bommarillu where Genelia's character does it :P

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

that was the best part ever! ive been wanting them to text for so long! y dont the damned cvs give the poor girl a phone already?! sooo cute Arnav agonizing over what to call himself!

Aww so glad you liked it!

I think she does have a phone now, her Babuji's one? But Arnav doesn't have the number yet! :O

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

wow that was amazing! Whenever you update PM me, i've sent you the buddy request thanks

Thank you! I've accepted it and will do :)

Originally posted by: immayurfan

A very adorable prt

Thanks

Originally posted by: littlemoi

the update was super cute!!! fantastic work!! i was smiling the whole i was reading!! love their little nok joks.. anjali is soo right they are like kids!!

continue soon!!
thank  you so much for the pm!

So glad you liked it! I love when people tell me I made them smile!

Will do :)

Originally posted by: hkhb17

such a lovely update!!! theya re behaving like love struck teenagers- its so cute!!!!

Thanks!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shuheda!
I had just typed a comment and clicked on post reply, but IF stopped working just then...😡

Loved the update to bits!
Arnav and Khushi's subtle romance is a complete treat to read.
They're like lovestruck teenagers at the moment! Especially with him reading and re reading the message and her continuously looking at his picture!
Fab work darling.
Looking forward to the next part!
Thanks for the PM and all the best with that assignment!
😊
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was the cutest part ever! ðŸ˜ƒ

-Sona
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the most cutest and sweetest piuece i've ever read!! Khushi's reaction was just like mine when i first saw my mom's iphone! i trying every option and my mom was patiently starring at me! thanks for the PM!
sini#81 thumbnail
Very nice, can u old add me to ur pm list