Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

OOOH a date!!

Can't wait!!
Fab part Shuheda.
I loved the way Arnav asked Khushi out. She really made me laugh then.
I love that Abhi is concerned for Khushi...he's such a sweetheart!
Loved this.
Thanks for the PM hun...update soon!!
⭐️

Thank you!

I had the hardest time writing that bit, it still didn't turn out completely in character (in my opinion) but I had to get him to ask somehow :P

Abhi! Oh I love Abhi so much, I still need to figure out what I'm going to do with him. Hmmm...
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this update.Its a high time Payal lends her helping hand to Khushi.Loved the way u made Abhi confront Khushi regarding the same.I know there is no way such a thing is gonna happen in the actual show,but a big thank u for bringing up this subject at least in a FF.Was expecting a dhamaka interaction between arhi,but may be u have it in store in the next update...with that dream date coming up.Anyways I'm gonna be waiting for ur next update.Thanks for the PM😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!! They are gonna go on a date!! OMG THIS IS AMAZING!! lol .. Awesome update Nayika!! Love Abhi for being there for Khushi!! Seriously you better update soon Nayika or else I might just faint!!

Originally posted by: littlemoi

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!! They are gonna go on a date!! OMG THIS IS AMAZING!! lol .. Awesome update Nayika!! Love Abhi for being there for Khushi!! Seriously you better update soon Nayika or else I might just faint!!

Apparently I write faster when the episodes are completely ridiculous so you just have to hope the show continues to be annoyingly boring :P
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... a date... waiting for the next update... would love to see how their date go... good work... though you made me wait for long... :P
dq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! Soo cute!!! There finally going on a DATE!!! Sooo sweet of Arnav to offer!!! This was an awesome update..dun kno what ur talking bout! Loool! Loved this ❤️
Originally posted by: music1

I loved this update.Its a high time Payal lends her helping hand to Khushi.Loved the way u made Abhi confront Khushi regarding the same.I know there is no way such a thing is gonna happen in the actual show,but a big thank u for bringing up this subject at least in a FF.Was expecting a dhamaka interaction between arhi,but may be u have it in store in the next update...with that dream date coming up.Anyways I'm gonna be waiting for ur next update.Thanks for the PM😊

Thank you!

I seriosuly don't understand why she does nothing on the show! Even today Buaji was waiting for Khushi to fix the chairleg. Why doesn't Payal who sits at home all day do it?!

Dream date? With Arnav Singh Raizada? Really? Does that happen? Maybe we should ask Lavanya :P
zafi thumbnail
Fabulous update.👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved it.
Continue soon. Thanks.😃
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey this chapter was superb yaa... 

gr88 gr888 update

would love to read arhi's date ..

continue soon :)

kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update once again!!! A date it is...yeah!!!!