Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
whn can b d next update expected dear??
:) :)

Originally posted by: maanviluvzvirat

This is so well written I can not wait for the next part and thank u for the pm and can u Plz Pm me the next update!
❤️

Thanks so much! I only send out PMs once a week because I write so much and I have sooo many people on my Buddy List. But if you check out my Index it will have a link as soon as I've updated anything.

Originally posted by: tina_1234

whn can b d next update expected dear??

:) :)

Haven't got around to writing it yet but hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest :)
DrishS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nayika! Are we getting a Arnav-Khushi separation here? I'm dying to see a separation b/w them, it probably wont happen in the show due to the fall in trps without ArHi scenes, so its all the more fun reading about it in FF's! Beautifully written part, how Khushi is all happy because Arnav came to visit her, then the shock as he blames her, and Abhi standing up for her. Love this. Continue soon :)

Thank you so much :)

Originally posted by: DrishS

Nayika! Are we getting a Arnav-Khushi separation here? I'm dying to see a separation b/w them, it probably wont happen in the show due to the fall in trps without ArHi scenes, so its all the more fun reading about it in FF's! Beautifully written part, how Khushi is all happy because Arnav came to visit her, then the shock as he blames her, and Abhi standing up for her. Love this. Continue soon :)

Yeah there definitely won't be a separation on the show but I would love Khushi to just leave for a while if he's really horrible to her but yeah TRPrs rule the show :(

Thank you, glad you liked it :D
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just caught up! LOVING this! Please do continue and PM me the next part!

Will do sometime this week :)

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I just caught up! LOVING this! Please do continue and PM me the next part!

Thanks so much! Will do :)

Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Thanks for the PM. Poor Khushi. She was in such a good mood.

No problem. I know, poor Khushi :(