Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

OH god!! that was so cutee!! especiall y the popcorn scene!! thanks a ton for the PM!

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: pushpi

ooh movie date :-)

:D

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Nayika! :)

So, I've finally caught up with this FF, took me 2 weeks because of my schedule 😆

It's amazing! I love the gradual shift in the equation ArHi share :) 

Continue soon! <3

xoxo
Aanya
ArshForEver thumbnail
Great part dear. I read ur 2 last parts just now and I absolutely loved the texting part. Can u plz write some more in that co.

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏Haha...Arnav wants his jaan in the front seat! ⭐️👏⭐️

Wish she got a chance to whistle and dance at Sallu's movie trailer! Arnav would be chewing HIS nails then!😉
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayika

Thank you so much!! I love hearing it every time :PP

So glad you like it so much and that you can picturise it all!

Hey, hey, they're in public. Nothing will happen! Haha.

Come one!😆 Something, hand hitting, popcorn falling, you know! THE GLARE 😆😆

Hope you like this Chapter!

Send me a Buddy Request for future PMs and you can read all my other work at my INDEX

Chapter 19

Arnav only half concentrated on the film, as Khushi's reactions were much more interesting to him. She finished her popcorn within the first hour and when Arnav held out his packet to her she didn't even take her eyes off the screen as she took it from his hand and finished that before the interval too. Finally she unglued her eyes from the screen and the sparkle in her eyes made his heart twinge.

'Khushiji, will you come with me to the bathroom?'

'Of course Anjaliji,' Khushi stood up to help Anjali and Arnav found himself standing up too.

He followed them out of the cinema noticing that Payal and Akash were deep in conversation about something and didn't even look up as they'd walked past them.

Arnav stood outside the toilets waiting for Khushi and Anjali to come out and he suddenly realised just how ridiculous this would look to anyone watching. Arnav Singh Raizada was standing outside the toilets in a cinema waiting for his sister and his... and her friend to come out. Clearly he'd been wrong. It wasn't just Di and Akash that were being weird. Khushi had succeeded in making all the Raizadas just as crazy as she was.

Arnav walked towards them as they came out, standing on the other side of Anjali. 'Do you want any more popcorn Khushi?'

Khushi looked up at him and shook her head automatically. God, he was going to think all she did was eat. She'd only eaten so much because sitting next to him made her nervous. Maybe this time she could sit next to Payal and then Anjali could sit by Arnav. She walked past Akash and Payal first and sat down praying in her head that Anjali would just sit next to her without saying anything but when had Khushi Kumari Gupta ever been lucky when it came to Arnav Singh Raizada?

'Khushiji, you've sat in my seat,' Anjali smiled at her and Khushi had no option to pretend to be mistaken and move over.

As the film started again Khushi fidgeted. This time she didn't have anything in her hands to distract herself and she put her arm on the armrest. She froze when she felt Arnav's arm against hers, she looked at him from the corner of her eye to see his reaction but he seemed to be watching the film intently. Khushi slowly moved her arm and put both her hands on her lap. Oh God, she was going crazy. How could she be fine all week and then as soon as the weekend came, as soon as it was Friday night and she knew she'd see him the next day why did she start having all these crazy thoughts about touching him and kissing him?

'No Khushi, there's nothing wrong. This is just Arnavji, he's just a guy like everybody else. Like Abhi, like Akashji. It's all in your head. You don't like Arnav Singh Raizada. Definitely not. There's nothing wrong at all.' Khushi told herself as she breathed in and out with her eyes closed. 'Concentrate on the film, nothing else.'

Arnav looked at Khushi who had her eyes closed and was sitting stiff in her seat. He leaned his head towards her 'are you scared?'

Khushi's eyes flew open, 'what? No, no!'

Arnav looked at her amused, 'good, because this part isn't even scary.'

Khushi looked back at the screen and concentrated on paying attention. She wasn't going to let Arnav distract her anymore. Although it was hard not to be distracted when she was so close to him that she could smell his aftershave. It had been months and she still hadn't figured out what it was. Why did it smell so good?

Khushi kept her hands to herself and she finally managed to relax and watch the film. She smiled as the scene changed and she recognised Kareena's outfit. She turned to Anjali and Payal excitedly 'it's time for Chamak Challo!'

Arnav had his hand in front of his mouth as he watched Khushi trying to hide his smile. When the song had finished he leaned towards her again and whispered, 'you sing so badly.'

Khushi looked at Arnav offended, 'what?! I do not!'

Arnav laughed and nodded before looking back at the screen, 'you do!'

Khushi crossed her arms and pouted but the film captured her again and she forgot her resentment.

Arnav let Akash drive again on the way home as he watched Khushi talk to Anjali and Payal about the film and how amazing she thought it was. When they'd reached Khushi's house she began to get out of the car and Arnav involuntarily called out to her, 'Khushi.'

Khushi looked back questioningly at the sound of Arnav's urgent voice but all he said was 'bye'. Khushi replied and said bye to everyone in the car before she joined Payal at the door where they waved the Raizadas off.

Khushi tried that evening to stop thinking about Arnav but she never managed it. She was so used to having time alone with him on Saturdays that it seemed strange to think they hadn't even talked today. Well they'd talked of course but that didn't count. There had always been other people around.

Khushi felt agitated all evening and so as soon as she was done eating she went straight to the bedroom and picked up her phone from the table as it was Jiji's turn to clean up today. She sat on the bed, getting comfortable as she dialled the number and waited for it to be picked up.

Arnav looked at the phone in surprise. Khushi was calling him? This was the first time she'd ever actually rung him and he eyed the phone with suspicion as he picked it up, 'hello?'

'I want to hear you sing.'

'Khushi?'

'Of course it's Khushi. Doesn't my name come up? Don't you have my number saved?!'

Arnav sighed at her indignant tone, 'of course I have your number saved Khushi. It's just that usually people say 'hello' first rather than just jumping into conversation.' He closed his laptop and went to sit on his bed.

Khushi rolled her eyes and took a deep breath in before saying all in one breath, 'hello Arnavji, how are you? Now can I hear you sing?'

'Sing? You want me to sing?' Arnav spoke as he propped up his pillows so he could lean against them.

'Yes, you said I can't sing so now I want to hear how well you sing!'

'Khushi, I'm not going to sing!

'Come on I'll help with the words 'Girl, you wanna be my chamak challo?'

'Khushi, I'm not going to sing! And especially not Chamak Challo!'

'Then something else? Anything else?' Khushi pleaded with him.

'No.'

'Please?'

'No,' Arnav could almost hear her pout over the phone and he felt himself relenting slightly.

'Fine, be like that.'

Arnav couldn't believe what he was going to do but he actually tried to think of a song he could try and sing without sounding completely ridiculous.

'Anyway didn't you think Arjun Rampal looked so good? I want to watch it again properly, this time I was a bit scared of him at first but next time I can concentrate properly.'

'Huh?' The quick change in conversation surprised him but Arnav was glad he couldn't have to sing after all.

'Arjun? Or were you just concentrating on Kareena?' Khushi felt annoyed even at the thought of it.

'No Khushi, I was concentrating on the film actually.' When she didn't reply he added, 'besides I thought you liked Salman Khan?'

'Salman Khan? How do you know about that?'

'Oh err... I think Di mentioned it or something.' Arnav mentally kicked himself, he didn't want to have to explain that conversation with Lavanya and what had led him to her office.

'Oh okay, well of course I like Salman. He has such style, the way he walks and talks. And his muscles'oh but didn't you see Arjun's body?! How could I not like that? And he has such a nice voice.' Khushi gasped as she suddenly had a mental image of Arnav without his shirt on. She imagined it to be a much better sight than Arjun Rampal or Salman Khan. Oh God, what was she doing? What was she thinking? What was she saying? This wasn't Abhi who she could just spout any old nonsense to and he would laugh along with her. This was Arnav Singh Raizada!

'Khushi do you only watch films for the actors in them?'

'I have to go now Arnavji! Goodbye.' Khushi quickly ended the call and threw the phone onto the other end of the bed in mortification. How could she have said all those things? She got changed quickly and got under the covers trying to hide from her own embarrassment.

Arnav looked at the phone in his hand bewildered. The call hadn't even lasted 10 minutes. Why had she cut off the phone so abruptly? Had he said something wrong? He tried not to think about it as he got ready for bed but instead his head kept replaying the conversation over and over again.

Arnav sighed to himself once he was in bed. The fact that he had even contemplated singing for her made it completely impossible for him to avoid the truth any longer. There was something about Khushi Kumari Gupta that drew him to her, that made him want to please her, to make her smile. He was just going to have to accept it. Arnav Singh Raizada liked Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Chapter 20

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
reserveddd =D

yayy im first!

edited**

aww this was cute! I like the cute friendship between the two...haaha the way she called him and told him to sing...i actually thought he would! that would be so cute!!! Their convo was really funny haha...salman khan does look good 😍 and arnie shirtles...i wonder if we will ever get that hahaha!

he accepteddd that he likes her!!!!!!!!! yayyy!!!!!!!!!! that makes me happy =D

i am totally looking forward to chapter 20 =D so update sooonnn =

great job =D

xox
hershi
Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved this part!!!!
sweet frndship along with feelings developing!!!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav Singh Raizada singing Chammak Challo...or even anything for that matter on the phone would certainly be a sight...but im sure youve saving that for Arnavs singing session to happen in person rather than on the phone! LOL But wonderful...i loveee these twoo! Khushi blabbing is always hilarious!
Fab part!!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃fabulous!!!
loved d humor...👏
gr8 going dear...

thk u for ur pm.