Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part..
Thanks for the PM
bikerider thumbnail
wow your imagination ,arhi for movie 😍  my list of things that i want to see in show keeps increasing πŸ˜†

thanks to you πŸ€—
Originally posted by: littlemoi

arshi are soo damn cute together!!! love them!! the update was fantastic!!!

thank you so much for the pm!! continue soon!!

Thanks!!

Originally posted by: anita_21492

Nice update!!!

I heard different things for Ra. One...some people i asked liked and while others hated it...i guess it is a matter of opinion...I still want to watch it because I love SRK.  
Thanks for the pm and please update soon

Well I went to watch it on the first day before I could be convinced by anyone else's opinion and then I went to see it again a week after because I really liked it It all depends on what your expectations are when you fo to see it.

Thank you! will do.

Originally posted by: sruthirishi

lovely update...πŸ˜ƒ

ASR goes to a movie...this shows u think differentlyπŸ‘
keep updating asap!!!

&thx for pm.

Thank you!

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

ok dont let any one tell you any different but im loving these cute moments between Arhi! so take it forward as long as you want!!! im loving it!!!

Aww thank you! There's at least 2 more chapters of random cuteness before unfortunately we will have to move on and they'll have to realise their feelings :P
Originally posted by: malluangel

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!

freak out moment here, cuz a] arnav babu at the movies?!?!?! and b]khushis just adorable in general...

Thank you!

Aww glad you liked it :D

Originally posted by: sarach

woww,loved it..arhi in cinema ...along with others..

Thanks!

Originally posted by: anjs

very cute update...loved the way Anjali was admiring the two couples and said, its perfect...i hope she will be the same way in the show too...

waiting for the next update

thanks for the pm

Thanks! Although it will never happen in the show, Anjali's too blind in her adoration of her husband.

Originally posted by: _mahi_

Hey Nayika πŸ€—

oh well.. liked the idea of Arnav giving a miss call to Khushi hehe..πŸ˜›
that is just soo adorable😳
and him going out for movies 😲😲😲😲
shocking lol.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
brilliant update sweetness⭐️.. please update sooner..πŸ˜ƒ
oh yeahπŸ˜›.. well i liked anjali's seating plan hehe.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thanks for the pm hunnie😳

Glad you liked it! :D

Anjali's a secret matchmaker ;)

Originally posted by: arhi-fan

Hey!
It was a nice part. First shocking news was that arnav went for a movie. But that was a positive change. Loved the cute arhi moments. Thanx for pm.

Thank you!! :D

Originally posted by: capriya

such a woundeful and fabulous update.arnav go 4 a movie for spending time with khushi wow.. Nice improvements...staring session of akash is not finished when wil dey starts taking.while all dis arnav is woundering whats happening 2 akash ad anjali.keep upadating soon .thanks 4 sending the PM.

Thank you!

Akash and Payal are so boring, even in stories I can't convince them to do anything except stare! :P

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Yayayayyy! 

You updated! :D hehe First off I'd like to say that I'm jealous of Arnav, Khushi, Anjali and all of them cuz they got to see Ra. One and I didn't! :( Not fair! loll But what can I do when I have sooo many college apps plus school work?! I'm so movie deprived! :(

Anywayy, back to your update! :) It was really sweet and adorable, it's like a double date except with a third wheel *cough* Anjali *cough* I'm absolutely LOVING Arnav's possessiveness towards Khushi, it is so cuteee! I can't wait till the next udpate! (: Oh and good luck with your essay! :)

--Garima

Well you must be double jealous of me since I've already seen it twice! :P No amount of school work would put me off an SRK film ;)

Haha, thank you! And don't be mean about Anjali! It's not her fault her husband's a creep so she has to hang out with her brothers :P

Originally posted by: alice54

It was really cute of arnav 😍 gr8 update plz continue soon😊

Thanks!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update reliicute
reliii cute plzz cont soon x
fanx 4 da pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, This Is Very Cute . πŸ˜³ All Of Them Went To Cinema πŸ˜†
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part..arnav is very cute in dis
Shina_srkfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 addin da ra.one part! da update rocked!!! 
Originally posted by: MsCeylon

I enjoyed Arnav's confusion so much πŸ˜†

Oooh Akash cozing up with Payal
Cool yaar
Thanks for the PM

Thanks! Yep Akash is about 10 steps ahead of Arnav in the romancing department :P

Originally posted by: magi11

cute update...

i just love anjali... she is so sweet...

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Zeee

wow! fab part. love arnav's behaviour. man! i really wanted khushi to whistle and hoot for the movie to start!! arnav's reaction would be fab!! :P pretty please?! lol

xxx

Haha, you never know, that just might happen!!

Originally posted by: rbarretto

AWESOME UPDATE

Thanks.

Originally posted by: bhavnah

hey lovely update 😊...continue soon :)

Thank you. Will do.

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update dear!! Arnav is disturbing Akash from his thoughts and romance..! πŸ˜†..
Loved the popcorn scene.. Thanks for the PM!

Thanks!

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

I wiash I was in the theatre!!!!! I can literally imagine Khushi eating everything!!!!

Haha, she wats popcorn just like she eats jalebis :P

Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Loved this part Nayika..it was so cute...Arnav wants no intrusion between him and Khushi and loved it when he said that he would come to the cinema...😍

Thank you! Of course he just wants it to be him and Khushi all the time :P
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No matter how many times I say it, you manage to wrench it out of me again, each anr every time. What a beautiful writer πŸ€—You have a priceless gift, and the way you put actions into words and put them down on the page so we can feel each and every emotion is worth the standing ovation I'm giving you right now. Absolutely wonderful! Keep going, sweetheart, and do update soon! I really wanna know what happens in a dark theatre when these two are sitting next to each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰