Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...Awesome update...I just logged in to read ur story and just loved it...I am new to this and thanx 1nce again...would love to be part of all ur discussions...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
👏applause for ur great ff yaar nice,superb and extraordinary⭐️ a star for ur updates i really want your next part immediately plzzz update soon love your ff❤️ totally expressing emotions😃

Originally posted by: littlemoi

awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love arhi soo much in this ff!!
aww.. poor arnav not knowing tht he cares because he loves! lol
thank you soo much for the pm!!
really enjoyed reading this!

Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully you'll continue to like them! :)

Thanks.

Originally posted by: _mahi_

awww beautiful and brilliant update Nayika👏.. lubeddd it😳.. hehe😆.. it was wonderful seeing Khushi talking to Anjali and enjoying every bit of it😃... n especially the way she got all stiffened when he came down😉.. that was soo perfect⭐️.. n then he held her arm😍.. hayye😉.. so cute😛.. amazing update sweetheart👏👏.. keep it up and ofcourse.. thanks for the pm..🤗

Thnak you so much! Anjali annoys me sometimes on the show but she is essentially a good person :P
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
do continue soon

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Yay you updated! (: Thanks for the pm.

Awww, love these two so much. They're so cute and adorable when the bicker! loll I love how Arnav is conflicted with his feelings toward Khushi, I feel like this phase of love is the most cutest and adorable phase ever! When one can't tell what the new change of feelings mean for the other person! Adorable. =)

Can't wait till your next update! 

--Garima

Thank you so much for reading and commenting as always! :D I know, I feel like once everything's out in the open it can get a bit boring sometimes :P

Originally posted by: Smileyface

heyyy great updatee!!! hahah i love annoyed Arnav!!! He is so cute when he is jealous!! i want more abhi arnav and khushi scenes where he is jealous and tries to keep khushi to himself!!

great job again =)

i already added u but just saying..please add me on the PM list =)

hershi

Thanks so much! There'll be more actual jealousy scenes coming up soon! Will make sure to send you the PMs :)

Originally posted by: Zbegum

YAY! love this update! arnav is so cute when he acts like a love puppy, lolololol

please pm me! i have buddied you;)
xxx

Thank you! Will send it once the update is done :)

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Hello Nayika!! The update was damn good!! I loved it.. The way Arnav was confused and forcing Kushi on Picking and dropping her off was quite cute and lovely..😳

I sent you a buddy request.. Please don't forget to PM me.. 
Continue soon dear!!😊

Thank you so much, I''m glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: Haniibee

I loved the way Arnav was fighting with himslef internally about how to speak to Khushi!

It made me laugh because we only ever see Khushi doing that not our ever-so-serious chocolate man!!!
Hahahaha
Thaks for the PM and update soon!

Aww I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting :D

Originally posted by: -Gautami

very gud ff..luvd it!tanx 4 d pm..waitin 4 nxt update.

Thanks!

Originally posted by: aquablue17

Nayika! I wanna be on the pm list!! luved this update

Thank you, Will make sure to send you a PM for the next update :)

Originally posted by: princess84

awww poor arnav he soo confused

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Have just read the whole story 1-13...it's beautiful👏👏👏...👏👏👏enjoyed it very much!!!

Hope you update soon & very much looking forward to the love track!!!

Thank you so much! I should probably warn you I don't think I'm as good at all the love-thing so when we get to that track my quality might deteriorate :P

Originally posted by: devisridhar

👏applause for ur great ff yaar nice,superb and extraordinary⭐️ a star for ur updates i really want your next part immediately plzzz update soon love your ff❤️ totally expressing emotions😃

Aww thank you so much! Next part is a bit looong! But it will be coming up soon, possibly Friday.

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

Wow...Awesome update...I just logged in to read ur story and just loved it...I am new to this and thanx 1nce again...would love to be part of all ur discussions...

Aww thank you so much, I hope you read all the other amazing work on this forum and enjoy your time here :)

Thanks!

Originally posted by: tina_1234

wonderfull ff...just read it today in one go...loved it sooo much...pm me

Aww thank you so much! If you send me a Buddy Request I make sure to PM everyone about my updates.

Originally posted by: arhi-fan

It was a awesome update! So now arnav is ready to become khushi's driver. Thanx for pm.

Haha, I think he'd be willing to be Khushi's anything!

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Nice one Nayika!

Looking forward to the next...😊

Thank you!

Thanks.

Originally posted by: angelina_angel

nice one

do continue soon

Thanks so much! Hopefully soon there will be an update for you all :)

Thanks!

Originally posted by: sharie2525

This is really goooddd

Thank you so much!

Thanks, update will be up definitely Monday or Tuesday depending on how busy I am :)