Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nayika!
Fab update sweety.
I really loved Arnav and Khushi's conversation. It was so natural and became relaxed so quickly, after the tense, stuttering start.
Thanks for the PM hun!!
😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was soo amazing i loved it !!!
you are too good!!
especially love this new arnav that is gentle and sweet and who laughs!!
its sooo awesome!!

-Garima- thumbnail
Hi! Omg, I can't believe I just saw this fanfiction. I read the whole thing in one shot and it was awesomeee! :) I really love the concept you've provided and how you've developed Arnav and Khushi's feelings for each other!

Love the way Arnav gets jealous whenever Khushi's with Abhinav! I really liked this chapter! Can't wait till your next update! :)

--Garima
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... I love the sweet nhok jhok between the two!
I've only just started reading your FF and it is wonderful! Please PM next time if you update I have added you!
Thanks for the jhakaas update!
tiak thumbnail
nice story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaayeee !!!! Wat can I say ...fab update ...ASR laughed 😲 Hey Thanks Nayika ...awesum update as alwayz ...luvd their normal conversation .. .luking fwd to many more of those ... pls update soon and thanks for d pm πŸ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally they have a peaceful convo ... 😊 
update sooonnn.. Arnav ko aur jalao πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Monsi
Originally posted by: hkhb17

That was so beautiful. Do update soon!

Thanks! Updating right now :)

Originally posted by: Zbegum

aww this is a very quite chapter. and a very good way for arnav and khushi to become on common terms on tv.

fab!
xxx

Thank you!

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Nayika!

Fab update sweety.
I really loved Arnav and Khushi's conversation. It was so natural and became relaxed so quickly, after the tense, stuttering start.
Thanks for the PM hun!!
😊

Thanks, I definitely thought this conversation was necessary for them but hopefully I can make the story move faster after I've done the next couple of chapters.

Originally posted by: littlemoi

it was soo amazing i loved it !!!

you are too good!!
especially love this new arnav that is gentle and sweet and who laughs!!
its sooo awesome!!

Thank you! Seeing Arnav laugh today on the show was so good!

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Hi! Omg, I can't believe I just saw this fanfiction. I read the whole thing in one shot and it was awesomeee! :) I really love the concept you've provided and how you've developed Arnav and Khushi's feelings for each other!

Love the way Arnav gets jealous whenever Khushi's with Abhinav! I really liked this chapter! Can't wait till your next update! :)

--Garima

Aww thank you, that is such a genuinely nice comment for me because it's exactly what I do when I like something :D

Originally posted by: pri12

very very niceee

Thanks!

Originally posted by: Haniibee

Awww... I love the sweet nhok jhok between the two!

I've only just started reading your FF and it is wonderful! Please PM next time if you update I have added you!
Thanks for the jhakaas update!

Thank you so much, added you to my list :)

Originally posted by: monsi08

Finally they have a peaceful convo ... 😊 
update sooonnn.. Arnav ko aur jalao πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Monsi

Thanks! Sorry it's taken me so long to get an update and replies done :)

Originally posted by: shaheerdiwani

Haaayeee !!!! Wat can I say ...fab update ...ASR laughed 😲 Hey Thanks Nayika ...awesum update as alwayz ...luvd their normal conversation .. .luking fwd to many more of those ... pls update soon and thanks for d pm πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: tiak

nice story πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks

Chapter 10

'Wow Chote, you look like you're in a good mood today,' Anjali said as she brought in his tea that evening.

'What Di?' Arnav replied while discreetly checking his reflection in the mirror. He didn't notice anything unusual.

'Yes look,' she put down the tray and sat beside him running a hand over his forehead, 'usually your forehead is all creased with worry lines and today you look so relaxed.'

'Oh Di please don't start your nonsense.'

'No really Chote I'm so pleased to see this, even earlier when you were coming in the house I noticed you were smiling. Did you have a good day in the office?'

'No Di, work was work but...' Arnav thought about dropping Khushi home and he suppressed the urge to smile. Assuaging his guilt; that was all today was about. He would let Lavanya or someone else deal with Abhinav's contract and he wouldn't have to see her again. Simple.

'Chote! Did you even hear what I said?' Anjali shook his arm to get him to respond.

'Er.. yes Di, you were saying?' He tried to look interested and as if he'd been listening the whole time but it obviously didn't work.

'Never mind Chote, you drink your tea. I'll go.'

'Khushi! I've been calling you for so long and you're sitting here looking out of the window? Come on quickly, there's a phone call for you.'

'Phone?' Khushi quickly scrambled up from where she had been sitting ever since she got home and rushed to pick it up, 'hello?'

'Hello, Khushiji?'

'Anjaliji?' Khushi recognised the voice immediately but she couldn't believe it, 'three weeks I've spent wondering what's happened to all of them and now in one day I get phone calls from both the brother and sister?'

'Khushiji are you listening to me?'

'Erm yes of course Anjaliji, please tell me why you phoned? I almost felt as if you'd forgotten me.'

'No no Khushi, how could someone forget you? Actually I managed to convince Nani that we should give Chote at least a little bit of time to get over Lavanya before we start looking for a bride. And I think finally he's over her so if you could come tomorrow then we can start looking together. What do you think?'

Khushi only stood there gaping. 'Is this really happening? Am I really finding a wife for that devil? Oh God what am I doing? He'll eat me alive for sure now.' She cleared her throat before speaking to Anjali again, 'actually Anjaliji I have a new job now so I can only come after my work is finished. Is that okay?'

'Oh wow, congratulations Khushiji I'm so happy for you. Of course it's not a problem when you come, are you sure you won't be too tired?'

Khushi longed to jump onto the excuse of tiredness and save herself but Anjali sounded so happy she couldn't bring herself to say anything except 'no, no I'll be there, I'll be fine.'

Arnav left work at the same time as the rest of his staff. This entire day had been boring for lack of a better word. None of his work had interested him and he had spent most of the day convincing himself that there was no need to phone Khushi. He had even come up with a cover story for phoning her office and almost dialled the number before he had slammed the phone back. 'Just a few days and then I'll forget she even exists.'

Despite his protestations he couldn't help but feel pleased when he got out of his car and saw Khushi standing at his front door with her eyes closed, hands together and muttering to herself in prayer. He walked up behind her slowly not wanting to disturb her and then lowered his head near her ear.

'When I said you should visit,' the rest of what he had been about to say was cut off as Khushi was startled and jumped backwards into his chest. Arnav held onto her arm and put one arm around her waist to steady her and found himself unable to look away from her eyes. Were they always this big or was it just whenever she was around him?

Khushi swallowed visibly and Arnav found his eyes drawn to her lips. 'I didn't mean you had to come straight away,' he continued but his voice was considerably softer now, almost a whisper.

Khushi vaguely registered the sound of the door opening in the back of her mind but still she kept staring at Arnav. The sound of the door was almost negligible to all of the other things Khushi was experiencing at that moment. She had both of her hands on Arnav's chest and under her right she could feel a faint heartbeat. She was even more aware of Arnav's hand on her waist and her bare arm and his abs ever so lightly pressed against her chest.

'Chote? Khushi?'

'Di! Khushi tripped...so I...we...' Arnav pulled himself back from Khushi and let go of her arm.

'Oh no Khushiji are you okay?'

Arnav sighed in relief; of course his Di wouldn't think anything strange. And why would she? There's nothing between me and Khushi he told himself once again.

'I...I'm fine Anjaliji' Khushi tried to inject some animation into her voice so Anjali wouldn't suspect that right now Khushi's heartbeat was probably akin to a mouse.

'Come on then let's go inside,'

Anjali took Khushi's hand and led her in as Arnav realised his hand had been on Khushi's waist the whole time. He followed them inside shaking his head slightly to get rid of the memory of Khushi's in his arms.

'Khushi ji come tell me about your new job.'

Khushi was glad Anjali was still holding her arm and leading her towards the sofa, she wasn't sure she would have been able to walk there under her own steam. 'It's erm... I mean it's good. I... my boss, Abhinav, I mean Abhi is very nice.'

Arnav had unconsciously been walking behind Khushi and Anjali to sit with them but stopped at the sound of Abhinav's name.  Abruptly he turned around and walked towards his room instead.

How did Di even know about Khushi's new job? Wouldn't Di have told him if she'd been in contact with Khushi? 'Oh Abhi is so nice' he mimicked to himself. How long has she even known him? How can she tell if he's nice or not?

Arnav decided to go and sit with them after all and changed his clothes quickly before Jai Prakash brought his tea upstairs and he'd have no excuse to go down. He saw that Nani had joined Di and Khushi on the sofas and was also chatting happily to Khushi. The image seemed to fit somehow and made Arnav feel almost content.

Nani looked up and saw Arnav walking down the stairs and smiled at him, 'Come Chote. I want to talk to you and Khushi about your wedding.'

Arnav almost missed a step and stumbled in shock as he heard the words. 'Our WHAT?!'

Chapter 11: Here

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

yayyy me firstπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

oh wowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... i just loved it dearie..⭐️
i loved the way anjali saw the hidden happiness on arnav's face😳 and tried to know what was the reasonπŸ˜›.. but ofcourse our stubborn Arnav can also fall in khushi's trapπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
and here.. khushi in ARnav's arms☺️☺️☺️☺️ sooo dreamy😍😍😍😍😍
OMG😲.. i just loveee itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. his hand on her waist☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.. what else do we need now?πŸ˜‰
almost nothingπŸ˜†
hehe..πŸ˜›
seriously.. i loved this amazing update..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
please update soon and thanks for the pm..😳😳
and yeah.. poor arnav baby tripped on the stairs.. haha..πŸ˜†
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago