IPKKND: It's Not Right! Thread 1

Posted: 12 years ago

This is all based after the episode on Friday 16th September. But everything up until then is the same.

I hope you like it.

Chapter 1: Below

Chapter 2: Here

Chapter 3: Here

Chapter 4: Here

Chapter 5: Here

Chapter 6: Here

Chapter 7: Here

Chapter 8: Here

Chapter 9: Here

Chapter 10: Here

Chapter 11: Here

Chapter 12: Here

Chapter 13: Here

Chapter 14: Here

Chapter 15: Here

Chapter 16: Here

Chapter 17: Here

Chapter 18: Here

Chapter 19: Here

Chapter 20: Here

Chapter 21: Here

Chapter 22: Here

Chapter 23: Here

Chapter 24: Here

Chapter 25: Here

Thread 2 - Chapter 26 Onwards

Chapter 1

'Khushi, stop!'

Khushi winced but stopped walking towards the door. She'd been so close to leaving without seeing him. She'd managed to avoid him for the whole day after Arnav had cruelly and bluntly refused Lavanya's offer of marriage and he had to turn up now just when she was leaving.

Khushi didn't turn around but she heard his footsteps coming closer towards her and stop. She took a deep breath in and stilled herself, she didn't like to admit it but she was scared of him. Not physically but he just always managed to say the most hurtful things.

But Arnav only briefly stopped to say 'I'll drop you off,' and stalked out of the door leaving Khushi dumbstruck. He didn't sound angry at all. She'd expected after the proposal debacle that he would hate her again and give her his old over-used speech about knowing her place but this was such strange behaviour from him.

'Oh God, what is this new drama? How did this wolf turn into a lamb?' She spoke to herself as she walked slowly outside and found Arnav facing away from her holding open the car door for her.

'It's okay, I'll get a taxi. You don't have to drop me off,' she mumbled to his back but he didn't turn around, just stood there holding the passenger door open.

'Has he become mute as well?' she asked herself before deciding it was probably easier to just get in the car. It looked like it was going to rain as well which would make finding a taxi difficult.

She sat inside avoiding Arnav's gaze and quickly fixed her seatbelt while he walked around to his side. She still remembered when they'd gone to look for Anjali and he'd had to fix it for her and how close he'd been.  His aftershave had lingered on her all afternoon and she certainly didn't want a repeat of that experience.

Once Arnav sat in his seat Khushi realised how much smaller this car was than the SUV that she had ruined. He was so much closer to her so she could smell his aftershave again. 'God, it's so strong. Does he bathe in the stuff every morning? I'm feeling lightheaded just sitting by him' she muttered to herself and received the stern glance from Arnav she was expecting. 'That's better, finally maybe the effects of his burn are wearing off and he'll go back to his usual devil type antics.'

Khushi couldn't believe how different Arnav had been behaving ever since she'd spilt tea on him. If anything it should have made him worse but he seemed to have completely forgotten all his anger towards her since then. Khushi was still thinking about Arnav's smile when she felt the car jerk to a stop. She saw that they'd arrived at her house and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. She looked towards Arnav but he was staring resolutely out of the windscreen.  'Why isn't the door opening? What's wrong?'

'I've locked it,' Arnav said as he turned towards her slowly, 'so when are you getting married Khushi?' There was a sneering tone to his voice as if he was making fun of her and she wasn't getting it.

'What? Married? I'm not getting married?'

'Really? Well you seem so concerned about the sacred bond of marriage that I thought you must be getting married.'

He leaned towards her and Khushi backed up as far as she could until her head was pressed against the window. It had started to rain and she could feel the condensation making her hair damp.

'I...I...'

'You what? Come on Khushi, tell me. Why are you so desperate to get me and Lavanya married?'

'I just... I don't...You and her... Without getting married...It's not right!'

'It's not right?' Arnav scoffed and leaned back into his seat. 'It's not right? I didn't force Lavanya into a relationship, Khushi! She knew what she was doing, she knew I never wanted a wife, just a girlfriend. But now because of your interference, I don't have one of those either!'

'What? You mean, you and Lavanya...'

'Yes, Lavanya broke up with me and she'll be leaving today. So you know what that means?' he turned towards her again 'Lavanya has no need for you anymore, Di has no need for you anymore,' his voice was increasing with every word, 'Nani has no need for you anymore so I never have to see your face again. Now get out!'

He pulled the lock up on his side releasing her door and Khushi fumbled with the handle trying to open the door. For a second she thought Arnav would lean over and open it for her but he just stared in front while she struggled. As soon as Khushi got out of the car and closed the door, Arnav sped off leaving Khushi staring at the retreating vehicle, with mud on her clothes once again.

That was it? Lavanya had broken up with Arnav and she didn't ever need to see him again? She should be happy, finally all her obligations were over, and she didn't ever have to go to that house again. But she wasn't happy, she wasn't sad either, she was just... she didn't know what she was.

Chapter 2: Here

Edited by nayika - 11 years ago

Loved the starting!
Ooh lavanya and arnav are off?
I wonder whats going to happen next
hope they come together soon
update soon
add me to the pm list please
WOW!!
This is a terrific start hun!!
I loved the build up of fear, tension and curiosity in Khushi when Arnav is around.
The aftershave idea was a nice touch...quite romantic!
Do PM me when you update. I look forward to this story unfolding!!
😊

Fantastic start!! 

cant wait to know whts gonna happen next!!
plz send me a pm when you update!
wow this is rele good! plz add me to ur pm list!
Brillint job... Lavany broke up d live in relatn... gud treat.. Thanks..
Ohh woww beautiful start 👏
You have written it soo well and i enjoyed reading it 👍🏼
And awww man, Khushi and Arnav both are feeling sad on the thought of not meeting/seeing/being with each other. They truly are adorable 😳
Please continue it as soon as possible and if you have a PM list then please do add me in it 😊
good start 😊
pls pm me nxt update
OMG!!! this was so good.. and absolutely believable and sensible turn of events 😊

Pls pm for the next update ..

Cheers,
Monsi
nice...plz lemme knw whn u update...thnx