Pavitra Rishta

For all the dears!!!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Folks,

I know all our dears are super pissed with the so called upcoming track of Soham gifting😑
Dears dont worry...Thought of opening this thread with some positive thoughts from my side for all my dears here...😊
As mentioned by all of you we all are expecting TRP will fall out for sure...
So if Ekta n Zee have to continue PR then they would have change this track for sure like before...so if I am ever helpful then I can say that Ekta would be forced bring in her last minute...
so dears lets hope that one more time Ekta is forced to bring in her last minute twist 
or or or 
Folks u never know re this publicity could be to just catch the attention of viewers n may be later ekta might show something different too..
I know for a change I am sounding a bit positive coz since Sushita have not left the show I am hoping there should be some storyline which has stopped Sush from qutting...I am sure this track would not be that////...I am sure if Sush was supposed to quit but he is not quitting now and he is staying back n as seen before he has got some say to change the storyline a bit so I am positive that Sush would not have stayed back for this crap there would be some element in the storyline which may be CV's promised or may be in upcoming track which is good and I am sure this is that...so this could end up also being a misleading promo to grab viewers attention...
Anything is possible in this PR land n we all know about Ekta's last minute twists..so lets hope there comes one more..dont worry dears..
so hope for the best i guess...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JS

I want this shows TRP go so low that Kekta has to close this show...I am upset for last 2 wks as they have destroyed Savita character and now Promo indicates that Archu may give Soham to Varsha...Even Vandu;s character is being destroyed.  If this show ends it would not matter to me as I am done with it anyways...Just watching it to see how low can Kekta stoop for TRP-money...

I see the promo differently...I think they will put Varsha in some mental in house treatment..This is just for TRP so viewers keep glued to the TV but will show something else..As long as SushIta are there romance will continue..

There are so many other tracks they could have continued on but why making smart Savita so dumb and now evil to the max and why leading viewers to believe Soham will be gifted to a baby killer and nephew kidnapper varsha? Beats the heck out of MOI...

Show is as disgusting as Ekta Kapoor...😑
Jaishankar thumbnail
yeah Varsha I am totally totally pissed when Savita character was destroyed 2 weeks...Varsha even before accepting Arman n when they were living alone before leap we used to support our Savita aai as we knew that she was a mother eventually n she will never hurt her son n she eventually saved him..Our Savita aai was so clever witty n awesome n even now she helped in Riya case...Then why they had to destroy her..idiots πŸ˜‘..
If that is not enough now this Soham gifting track which is unpardonable...😑...
I just hope in all this Satish the only hope CV's through Satish do something for the falling TRP's n save all of us from this mental torture...😑
I just hope hope that there comes some who cares pathetic idiotic twist...anything other than this please!!!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jai for putting in the effort to create this thread πŸ˜›

I agree with Varsha di, I want the TRPs to drop drastically and PR kicked out of top 20 if they continue with this crap.

I would prefer Archana and Manav to die than watch them reward baby killer/ kidnapper.
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks jay for ur positive attitute πŸ‘i also think this way may there will b some twist as i love sushita i hope it will turn in some intresting way soπŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm hoping with many fans stop watching the show completely and the outrage on Facebook will be enough to give Ekta a serious wake up call because she is destroying the show. In just two weeks, fans went from enjoying the show to shock and disgust to see the change in Savita and now the baby gifting track.

Jaishankar thumbnail
yup...All the viewers outraged n PR out of top 5 is clear warning for CV's n Ekta..I think now Zee might intervene n ask Ekta to sort it out otherwise they will ask Ekta to shut the show as once dominating Zee in TRP's is loosing big time...
And my hope is that if Sushita have the power to alter storylines as before hopefully they can do it this time too and I am sure Sush is not staying back in the show for this crap...Hope hope hope...thats what we can do I guess...We never know what Ekta can come up with from her sleeve...lets see...
I have asked my source to find out some details...Let me see if he can find out anything...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How will they change anything??  Can ekta undo what has happened in past two wks?  The only thing they can change is Varsha track...Not let her have Soham and put her in psyche ward.
But the damage-destruction done to Savita character how can they undo that??  I dont want to see redemption...

What are they going to make past 2-3 weeks as a dream where Savita became this evil???  Give me freaking break..

This show is in the septic tank and no way they can improve it...I am sure no one is liking what is happening on PR these days be it Savita, ArMan, Shrav, Sachu or Soham...The damage is done already...I am sorry for sounding pessimistic...I dont meant to be the party pooper..

Sowee...JS  😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Yup Varsha PR was dead when Savita was shown pinching Soham...Damn πŸ˜‘...
If Ekta wants to even think of continuing further at least She has to drop this baby gifting track otherwise I am positive Zee will intervene n tell her to shut the show...
But damn there is no redemption in Savita character...
Our Savita aai is lost somewhere...
At least I hope Ekta spares Soham n let him be with Archu...Hope Soham the poor soul is spared..at least Soham please...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good to see you positive Jai... Hope you are right and they change this pathetic track... How much low can the CV's go 😑...

I really want Varsha to be punished for this...I wish Satish does this... I want her to be in jail or else in mental asylum... 😑
Dont want ArMan to come in between here... They are emotional fools... 😑

Today I saw SBB and I think Savita Aai is doubting Varsha... Hope she does something and does not allow ArMan in this...