sorry for the late comments
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
updated my comment on the first page :D
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the lovely comments and likes! I'm glad you all enjoyed it! :)
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

res.. will come back to read it later!

Edit!
sigh...
That was beautiful!! I think one of the best!
The stalking thing sort of reminded me of something stupid we (me and my friend) did once ..well we stalked someone ..to find out if he was single. That's the short version. πŸ˜†  I could so imagine Geet and Maan secretly watching each other😳 ...
It was short simple, but beautiful and cute! Loved it ... especially after the rain part πŸ˜‰.. ...😍

Okay I'm so glad I read this comment at home & all alone because I literally laughed out when you said you and your friend did that. I reminded me of a similar story that happened during the wedding. My cousins were trying to set me up with this guy and yes they followed him around too...only to find out he was just a tad bit too young. I'm surprised I didn't think of that when writing this. πŸ˜†
Anyways I'm glad you liked it and I agree the rain part was my favorite too. 😳
cloudflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it 😳
awesome OS
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

that was sooo awsome.. really enjoyed reading the OS.. i sooO wanted to read an OS/SS in which maan and geet were students and and when i came to IF now, saw the OS, title attracted me and i started reading.. thankyou for the wonderful OS (in which maan and geet are students).. πŸ˜† ..
i loved when their friends were teasing maan and geet.. its sooO true, i also tease my friends wen they're in a situation like this or are secretly looking somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Noor
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

that was sooo awsome.. really enjoyed reading the OS.. i sooO wanted to read an OS/SS in which maan and geet were students and and when i came to IF now, saw the OS, title attracted me and i started reading.. thankyou for the wonderful OS (in which maan and geet are students).. πŸ˜† ..
i loved when their friends were teasing maan and geet.. its sooO true, i also tease my friends wen they're in a situation like this or are secretly looking somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Noor

Thank you Noor. I'm glad you liked it so much. This is one of the perks of still being a student, I can come up with scenes like this easily. πŸ˜† 
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo sooo sooo very sweet!!! loved it completely!! dear do write more and it was really good to read..good clarity of thoughts and expressions.. keep it up!!!