Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW WOW!!!!! it is awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sumana-13 thumbnail
keep it up buddy ...
just to keep U informed I am going home to my parents during college Autumn break  in Oct & will remain offline mostly ... but do keep me informed whenever U make a new VM will watch whenever I come online ...
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear dat was reli amazing!!!
i reli liked ur music  n scenes choice n of,course those caps were reli nice, specially d backround of those caps!!!
gr8 job, reli would love to see more!!!
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow superb, I loved it πŸ‘.

I have seen Phantom of the opera, that movie is sure classic and the music is amazing. When I heard the music, I felt the familiarity.By  the time the movie ends you feel so sad for the phantom. The ending made me a non crier in the end cry. 

I liked the scenes you have used for Abhiya and Jiya. This is sure better then the show.  
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

WOW i am speechless. U have outdone yourself here rupa. I loves all the scenes you've used. Its more interesting than the show itself.

Thanks Ayesha! πŸ˜³ Means a lot to me! πŸ˜Š
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

WOW WOW!!!!! it is awesome πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜³
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

keep it up buddy ...

just to keep U informed I am going home to my parents during college Autumn break  in Oct & will remain offline mostly ... but do keep me informed whenever U make a new VM will watch whenever I come online ...

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

Will PM u for sure :)
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey dear dat was reli amazing!!!

i reli liked ur music  n scenes choice n of,course those caps were reli nice, specially d backround of those caps!!!
gr8 job, reli would love to see more!!!

Thank you πŸ˜³ I love the music piece and that is what got me to make this VM in the first place πŸ˜Š

I would try making more πŸ˜Š
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Wow superb, I loved it πŸ‘.

I have seen Phantom of the opera, that movie is sure classic and the music is amazing. When I heard the music, I felt the familiarity.By  the time the movie ends you feel so sad for the phantom. The ending made me a non crier in the end cry. 

I liked the scenes you have used for Abhiya and Jiya. This is sure better then the show.  

Thank you πŸ˜³

I love the movie -- Its one of the most brilliantly shot movies -- the love story even if one sided is very beautifully portrayed! I feel sorry for the Phantom in the end too -- I cried like hell too -- It is an amazing portrayal of love and heart touching agony.

Thank you once again! πŸ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the scene u used but as speakers r not working so was not able 2 hear the music.But wow yaar scenes were fab & the description was wow.Loved it😳