Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I'm so sad to read that your leaving the IF. I'm really going to miss you. You made this forum a home for me. Through you I made new friends.

Thank you so much for your time you put in the wonderful updates and the IF and your patient when we couldnt wait to read your WU and kept bordering you about it..  Also for your wonderful insight making us understand an episode or the characters better. As a non-hindi your updates were a lifesaver. Was looking on the internet one day came across your updates and I was hook to this forum and that's all because of you.

Your a great friend and I will miss you.
Please when you stop by just say Hello so we know you with us.

Good luck and god blesses you.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wafah.. i am not regular in this forum...but always read ur Update...
whatever decision u have made definitely it is for ur own goods..so take care...and best of luck..will miss u...
God bless u...
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wafah this is indeed a sad day for us.  I don't contribute much because of multiple commitments but have always loved and appreciated your commitment to this forum. I always love your updates, analysis and opinions.  We will miss you greatly. I hope you do come back.  All the best๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—
Many thanks for all your hard work!!!
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah - thanks a zillion for your fab & detailed updates..We will surely miss you!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

We will all miss you very much. I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for all of your hard work. Your written updates were the first thing I read every morning. Thank you so much and Good Luck with everything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ