Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wafah, you are the soul of this forum, please reconsider.  We need you here, at least for BBAT.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sad news Wafah..

you will be missed..wishing you the very best..

and a big thank you for your posts and downloads..👏
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for everything Wafah. Will miss u.
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this is a very sad news.. you will be missed a lot.

Thanks so much for the Bhangowala corner. that is so nice of you to upload all those links.

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

Some might have noticed but just in case just to let everyone know I will be Inactive from IF indefinitely. I have talked to a Global Moderator and let her know that I'll stop in once a week just to keep an eye on things since I am the only development team, but otherwise I will no longer be participating in this forum in any active capacity.

I love Bhagonwali and will continue to watch the show at my leisure but I have absolutely no will and energy to be part of this discussion forum anymore.

If there are immediate concerns I will still respond to PMs as they will be forwarded to my email address. I will answer them as I see fit depending on what I see needs immediate attention so please do not expect a response.

There have been some good things about being a part of this forum and some bad things that I do not care for but I take the good times with me as I have met some very nice people on the forum, and made some great friends. Thanks to those people for your valued company.

Regards,
Wafah

Wafah i was gonna click the LIKE button but then i realized i didnt like what you were saying😭...whatever it was i did I AM SORRY!!!!😃..just kidding, i kno you still love me. 

I am sorry to see you go but if you think this is for the best then so be it. I just want to take this opportunity to say a huge THANKS for all the wonderful updates that you wrote and all the interesting threads that you started , it went a long way in helping me to better understand what was happening in the show...

I do hope i am one of those persons whom you consider a friend as i feel the same about you...take care and i hope to catch you on another forum..
shamil thumbnail
we will miss  u dear wafah🤗
if it weren't for ur lovely updates, I may never have watched this show.
Thank u once again for all ur effort & love for the show
Dont know the reason why u r leaving; but I wish u all the best in life
God bless u
Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ooh Wafah Di what a sad news this forum will not be the same without you.  I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this forum and you have a been great moderator.  Thank you for everything Wafah Di.  Wish you all the very best in life and God Bless U.  We will miss you Wafah Di Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You will be missed dearly Wafah, thank you for all of your thoughts and contributions, also, for having such an  essential/fundamental role in the shaping of the BBAT forum. Good luck in all of your future endeavours and best wishes.
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Will definitely miss your fantastic written updates and enlightenment

Thanks for all your hard work.

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Wafah, you are the soul of this forum, please reconsider.  We need you here, at least for BBAT.

Wafah Bibi you are leaving IF. I cannot beleive this.

Please consider one more time atleast for your loving fans like me.

jps01 is right you are the soul of this forum.

All the best wishes and ever lasting happiness in your life.