Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zari_K thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Birthday To Yoy my miss world 🥳

Sonam.B thumbnail
A very very very Happy Birthday to shweta!! . missing her and all the members of her FC A lot!!
ashaj thumbnail

How did you celebrate your birthday?
It was super cool. My friends and family gave me a wonderful surprise birthday party. Though it was a working birthday for me, it was an emotional moment. On 3rd October, we went for dinner at Aromas Of China and then my parents told me about a plot they wanted to buy for Palak as her birthday is on 8th October. I agreed and we went to a cottage in 7 Bunglows and got this mammoth surprise birthday bash. All my friends from Goa, Dubai and other places came and it became a very emotional birthday. My favourite Pineapple cake was there, which we all really enjoyed.

ashaj thumbnail

What is the first thing you do in morning? 
Nothing particular. If I am working, then I go to the shoot. I feel it is very important. And I was shooting on my birthday for Comedy Circus.

ashaj thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari makes an exit as Vinay Apte enters Sajan Re...

Tags:
      Shweta Tiwari, Sajan re jhoot mat bolo,
    • Rajiv Thakur,
    • Vinay Apte
By KavitaYadav 5 Oct 2011 - 16:00
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Shweta Tiwari and Vinay Apte

Shweta Tiwari, who made an entry on Sab TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo as a police inspector last week, will make an exit tonight. Veteran actor Vinay Apte will make an entry on the show in tonight's episode.

Vinay will be seen as Shweta's senior officer who takes charge of Ishwar's (Rajiv Thakur) case. Ishwar had decided to take Samadhi in a cave after a many media reports but he had failed. The media had accused him of being a fake swami and hence the police came into the scene. But, Maa saved him from the police and media by creating a false story of a snake having entered the cave. However the lady Inspector was not convinced with the reason given by Maa hence, she had asked Ishwar to take Samadhi once again. But this time it had to be under police supervision. This is when the lady inspector was asked to hand over the charge of the case to her senior.

Says a source close to the show, "This is when Vinay Apte will be seen on the show as Shweta's senior. He will take charge of Ishwar's case while Shweta walks out of it. He will, however, not reveal his identity in front of Ishwar and be around him as a commoner."

Rajiv Thakur remained unavailable for comment.

ashaj thumbnail

What gifts did you get?
It was like a shower of gifts for me. I got beautiful diamond earnings, a designer kurta, gold pendent, a beautiful statue of Ganpati Bappa and chocolates.

ashaj thumbnail

What did your daughter give you?
Her gift for me is very precious as she gifted me a special scrapbook in which she had put my photos from different occasions. She had been preparing this special gift for a month and didn't even tell me. It was very emotional surprise for me. I will cherish it forever.

ashaj thumbnail

Did you party?
I only spend time with my friends and loved ones. I have had many memories of birthdays but this one, I feel, will be most precious birthday ever.

ashaj thumbnail
How did you celebrate at work?
I celebrated my birthday on the sets of Comedy Circus and cut a nice cake. Kapil Sharma, my co-partner in the show, had arranged for it. In the episode we shot, we got a perfect 20. Kapil and I both felt it was perfect.
ashaj thumbnail
Any advice for the Bigg Boss Contestants?
I really don't want to give any advice to the current Bigg Boss contestants. There is nothing to say. But I will say one thing, Be your true selves.