India-Forums

Disney World
Disney World

Demi's 1st Concert after leaving treatment Center

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
So I went to Demi's concert yesterday.. I got there Friday night at 10 pm to camp out with my friends.. The girls who were there since Thursday got to meet Demi whn she came from soundcheck. We camped out all night in the cold and it got soo crowded in the morning.. On Saturday around 12:00 me and a couple went to the back venue to see wait for Demi to come so we can meet her, and we were soo lucky we got to meet her.. and i got a picture with her.. A lot of girls cried when they saw her saying how she changed there lives.. So we basically camped out 18 hours for the concert to get front row and we got it and we met Demi it was awesome..

And i LOVE the fact that her first Concert EVER after leaving Treatment Center was in NYC for us New York Fans.. :DDD 

So she performed most of her new songs from her new album COMING OUT ON SEPT 20!! Go buy it!! 
She sang her old songs.. Got Dynamite, Here WE Go Again, Remember December, Catch Me, Don't Forget, Get Back.. 
From her new album she sung.. Unbroken, You're My Only Shorty, Hold Up, All Night Long, Who's That Boy, Love Like a Star, Together, Lightweight, Skyscraper.. She covered the song How To Love 
IN ALL SHE WAS AWESOME!EPIC!I CRIED WHEN SHE POURED HER HEART OUT DURING SKYSCRAPER!! SHE WAS AMAZING!! LIKE I HAVE NO MORE WORDS!!!

And i don't care what anyone says about her new songs.. They were awesome.. I love her new music and its awesome.. A lot of people complain on twitter that her new songs, sound, music is not for them, I tell them weel then don't listen to it, listen to her old songs.. 
Like any other artist she is growing and her new music is awesome.. At the moment Your My Only Shorty, Hold Up and Unbroken are stuck in my head.. lol.. 

You guys will enjoy her new songs they are really good.. :D

here are some pictures...

first here's my picture wid Demi.. She just came in.. and she has no make up on ok.. so don't say she does.. cus she didn't.. FLAWLESS!

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 18 September 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavarnia-Cskluv-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
gud  to read that you  went  to demi's  concert even im a die hard lovatic ... i actually saw the concert in web live some one did the recording demi was  flawless  i really wish i was there..
honestly she got the best voice  in  whole disney ...kaash i will see her  one day  and she luks  stunning..
and who said  bad about  unbroken  its too awesome yaar ..
mostly i have noticed joe fans  and miley and some selena fans says bad  about demi and  watever she does..thats  totally rubbish
demi is always a  sweetheart and perfect rolemodel forever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top