Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Yes Kinara, his neat world is going to turn topsy turvy...Neatness ki jagegh chaos shayad🀣

he deserves this ...this is not his cleanness this his  disease ...acha hoga agar chaos ho i would love to watch...πŸ˜†too much yaar...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Kinara,
Beauty of BALH  is it's so true to reality...all the squabbles  and differences btwn pati patni in real life  is shown btwn RAYA and that too so early into their married life!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wet towels on top of the bed or footboard are as bad as keeping toilet seat up, toothpaste squeeze, not pushing Dining table chair back to  the position kind of argument provoking act..πŸ˜›

Zee I am with you on this one...Also hate guests putting their luggage on top of the bed while we all know where that luggage- bag has been thru...Yuck..🀒 how we have guestrooms made up with custom bedding ensamble 😳

Priya may not come from rich family but she did come from educated middle class family...Her house don't think she stayed like that...it was lil tacky IMHO
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Wet towels on top of the bed or footboard are as bad as keeping toilet seat up, toothpaste squeeze, not pushing Dining table chair back to  the position kind of argument provoking act..πŸ˜›

Zee I am with you on this one...Also hate guests putting their luggage on top of the bed while we all know where that luggage- bag has been thru...Yuck..🀒 how we have guestrooms made up with custom bedding ensamble 😳

Priya may not come from rich family but she did come from educated middle class family...Her house don't think she stayed like that...it was lil tacky IMHO

U have a point with th luggage part πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...When I'm in a hurry sometimes I do throw the towel on the bed...but we live in a home where it's not going to be picture perfect...
cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r yrt guys but in our ordinary life we do it many tyms unknowingly...even i hate wet towel on bed or sofa but sumtimes wen we r angry or upset we do dat...wen priya was trying to use it as covering ...i felt yucky...but guys priya is new...shez worried to keep nything anywhere...in last epi she gave d towel to a servant...but now she was angry wid ram...watever ram wants in his room is not possible...it seems hez nt in his house but living in a hotel...home shud be lyk home...chaos r a part of normal lyf...n yeah soon priya wil scold him for throwing his things on bed... 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i throw my table on the bed all the time!!
it doesnt matters to m so i truly understand priya
teeeheee
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why isn't there a hamper or towel rack for wet towels to dry...Usually rich people won't use the same towel twice..Than have a hamper in the M bath na...I blame Kapooors for not keeping a hamper πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Why isn't there a hamper or towel rack for wet towels to dry...Usually rich people won't use the same towel twice..Than have a hamper in the M bath na...I blame Kapooors for not keeping a hamper πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hit the nail...Filthy rich in all these shows  live a lifestyle of ordinary folks...Wardrobe fiasco (Ram can afford ten wardrobes) and now this towel issue...seems like they are penny wise and pound foolish.