ABHAY RAICHAND - DEFINED.. An epitome of..? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by snitchseeker

<font color="#0000FF">Wow you just described Abhay to the T. Superb Post.</font>
thanks yaar...thanks for enjoying it.
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="3">OH MY GOD..Carisma...๐Ÿ‘.thsi has to be your best ever post till date on this forum yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— ..GOD ..you got metears in my eyes seriously & specially that box deep inside hsi heart..written caution...& then you open & you see PIYA's photo aw..& then when yousome out you see ABhay's smile awww..so content & glwoing in happiness that the seal of caution is opened..aww..so ironic & so true CARI..wondeful mind blowing..class..GOD BLESS YOU TO HAVE WRITTEN THIS>.๐Ÿค—</font>
oh hun, thanks alot. With the journey down his heart, I myself came to find the answers...I hope oneday we can see abhay happy to the max.
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Nice post carisma!
thanks alot mate.
Originally posted by Pkyekian

tears in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญthat line -<font color="#ff0000">a box which says caution all taped and you open it to find piya's photo and then you come out to find Abhay smiling with dimples </font><font color="#000000">I could well visualise it in my mind.You have done a remarkable job Carisma๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผGod bless you๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
thanks a lot mate. Yes I felt quite emotional on that part tooo...
Originally posted by tanthya

I have no idea as to what ASR will end up as ..But Caris at the rate u r going , u will deffo end up as his pankha # 1 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hehe... Come here let me give you a big hug.
Originally posted by lakshyasss

nice description of abhay...thanks for pm
thankyou honey...
very touchy...hits straight on Abhiyan's heart
i blv you above written words are ur own 
Nice post ----Abhay awww...sometimes I dont get words to describe him...
OUTSTANDING post.. I am speechless... 

I got tears in my eyes carisma when i reached this part.. SUper work done...

There is a treasure chest here.. Let me open it and peer inside.. The box is labelled my soulmate. But I can't open the box.. it's stuck.. It is taped around with a sticky tape labelled caution all over it. Okay I'll remove this tape and then open the chest..
Wow ..
What do I find.. ? THERE IS A PICTURE OF PIA! She is hidden in the depths of his heart safe and sound and untouchable. Just her very presence alongside his humanity in his heart fills it with bright light. Just a shame that this light doesn't reach him and take away all his sadness.

My exploration ends here.. here I come back out of Abhay's heart.
OMG he's smiling.. Wow! I see dimples! Wow..
OMG - I ask him - Wow how did this happen - You are smiling - infact you are blooming - Those dimples are the most hollow and beautiful dents I've seen on anyone.

Originally posted by romaila

very touchy...hits straight on Abhiyan's heart
</div>i blv you above written words are ur own
<div>
thanks mate...hehe...yup they are all my words. So through this journey, I reveal to you and my self..abhay is the epitome of caution.