Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY RAICHAND - DEFINED.. An epitome of..?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well this time he is an epitome of what? Well You'll find out at the end of the post.

ABHAY RAICHAND - DEFINED

Abhay Raichand - You only have to fall within the circumference of his shadow  alone and .. you would cease to breathe - why?
Let me take you into the enchanting world of Abhay Raichand and explore this treasure of a vampire who unwillingly pulls us under his spell.

Let us walk down and feel the walls of his hearts castle. He may infer we'll get lost within the cracked walls and dark shadows of this mystic maze. He may even conclude we'll get lost into this hollow abyss, But we know that we may get lost in the actual depth of his heart instead.  But I am certain there is a bright tunnel of light which will keep us safe. His eyes may stand as a barrier between his hard exterior and tender interior but let us lift these barriers and tresspass onto the forbidden land his secret territory - Abhay Raichand's heart.

As expected Abhay walks the tracks in line with vampires, Being powerful and beautiful is a grace which is visible on the surface as you lay your eyes on them... but he's missing an important trait which is to live without regret. BUT in Abhay's heart there is immense regret, lots of sadness.. despite every aortic and pulmonary valve is splashing out with bright light - this light fails to oxygenate him to feeling alive. I am yet to invade the exact dimesions of this emerging lights location.
Abhay breaks the rule - because he considers his exsistence regrettably. (The reason why he never bestowed the same darkness on to Maithalli by not resurrecting her and giving her a life of regret).
Wait alongside regret and disgust, there is something else there.. it's desire, and passion. Infact there is barrels full of this stuff. This only indicates that although he is revolted by his self - being, his drawing passion fuelled  from the desire of love that spirals him into ecstasy of it all when he is in unison with Pia, when he is transported away from his mental contemplation of reason into the devine emotions uncontrollably

Abhay Raichand is not one to share a split friendship locket with anyone. He knows due to the nature of his being - he cannot make life time commitments in friendship with humans. But we occasionally see when in interaction with others, behind those piercing blue eyes there is humour and temper. BUT the humour, is not bailed in attracting friends but instead is to maintain distance that will keep humans away and safe from vampires and himself AND temper is for those who will dare to come near and hurt the vulnerable species or a loved one.
Abhay doesn't have the need for anything or anyone. He is capable of self protection, and can cater for himself.. but yet he will stand in the way of others recieving a punch. (Kabir was rescued recently). Throughout the whole time Abhay has only showed them absolute ruthlessness, then what compelled him to stand between a punch? Ooops, I just stumbled upon another barrel - labelled Care. Oh yes silly moi! The opposite of absolute ruthlessness is absolute tenderness. Wow Abhay you keep the being Powerful trait on parr.. as you try and deny this vulnerable trait wherever possible. There is plenty of care in his heart - which extends to anyone and everyone if they are deserving - be it a mortal or immortal or even someone from the enemy clan. (It can be Pia, Kabir, Alina or Chand Raichand). Without expecting anything back in return he can lay himself on the line. His selfless acts cannot be counted. Whereas vampires unlike Maithali and many, Abhay places humans on a higher pedestal than to his own.

I have finally reached the location of the blinding light I mentioned earlier and this in itself is another world  within him. The volume of space is infinite.. This place is called LOVE and HUMANITY.
Abhay Raichand is made of Love, never ending love... and compassion. WAIT.. There is a treasure chest here.. Let me open it and peer inside.. The box is labelled my soulmate. But I can't open the box.. it's stuck.. It is taped around with a sticky tape labelled caution all over it. Okay I'll remove this tape and then open the chest..
Wow ..
What do I find.. ? THERE IS A PICTURE OF PIA! She is hidden in the depths of his heart safe and sound and untouchable. Just her very presence alongside his humanity in his heart fills it with bright light. Just a shame that this light doesn't reach him and take away all his sadness.

My exploration ends here.. here I come back out of Abhay's heart.
OMG he's smiling.. Wow! I see dimples! Wow..
OMG - I ask him - Wow how did this happen - You are smiling - infact you are blooming - Those dimples are the most hollow and beautiful dents I've seen on anyone.

His reply.. I can embrace life and my love to it's fullest.. and without being scared I can embrace Pia now. BECAUSE THE TAPE LABELLED CAUTION HAS BEEN REMOVED!
I can accept love and still protect it without giving importance to caution alone.

So - The bottom of the crunch is.. Caution - is the biggest reason (not the only one though)  Abhay is more human than a vampire.

So - They say a way to man's heart is thru his tummy.. but in Abhay's case that's not possible - So a way to a man's happiness - is actually through his heart. If he has the Lock - You will certainly stumble upon the right key.

So Abhay Raichand - is now also an Epitome of CAUTION aswell as LOVE and RESPONSIBILITY

A man who loves you with caution and protection and puts your safety before his own happiness, is your soulmate, and he need not be a vampire - but just a ordinary human being.
(Yeh kithabon mein nahi likha - yeh meh ke rahi hoon).

Twilight again, Another ending.. No matter how long the post is, it always has to end.
Quote.. Edward Cullen - adjusted by moi!

I hope you enjoyed this post..

Carisma.. xx

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌNice post cari di...lovely description of AbhayπŸ‘πŸΌ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

πŸ‘πŸΌNice post cari di...lovely description of AbhayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear - who are u gunning down in your dp.. Lol..
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Once again lovely post on Abhay... πŸ‘

Yaar kaha kaha se likhti ho...😳

Originally posted by: carisma2

A man who loves you with caution and protection and puts your safety before his own happiness, is your soulmate, and he need not be a vampire - but just a ordinary human being.
(Yeh kithabon mein nahi likha - yeh meh ke rahi hoon).

I love this part Cari...⭐️ πŸ‘

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You have described Abhay very well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved what you said at the end!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc desc of Abhay Raichand .
Caring ,loving , smart ...leadership everything.
n ofcouse aesumme quoted line .
Edited by ozzyie - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow an awesome post on Abhay Again. Cari dhi.  it too good.  kyu na ho afterall abhay per likha hai aapne. 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice Post Carisma..Beautiful Discribed abahy Ray chandπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cari this was just awesome and a very beautiful and touching post.
Abhay is definitely more human than a vampire because he knows the value of being humane. He misses it. Though he doesn't have a heart he filled with all care and compassion. And he sets no rules for claiming his care. Anybody is welcome to use him.. He is surely an epitome of caution.
Beautiful yaar. Dil khush kardiya.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow you just described Abhay to the T. Superb Post.