MG:~Close Yet So Far (4)-ENDED - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
CYSF ended? what? no... nahiii *dramatic way* how? why?
but luvd d updt
it truly depicted how close they came crossing every hurdle of their life
maan changed into his more passionate self luving his kids n wife thus showing dat geet has been successful her luv has been proved strong enough to bring her maan back to her
omg d last scene was hilarious spcly maans "what" lolzzz
but luvd d whole lot of CYSF till now
i think ek epi to banta hai simi di pls pls
but luvd too much d ending!
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice ending.😊...thanks for this ff.plz continue soon ur other ff's...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!u ended the ff..
i cant believe it...
luvd it a lot...especially geet again pregnant!!
i think maan vl start a skoolπŸ˜†
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the end
one more arrival to family
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Have been laughing after reading the last update...
It has been great and an awesome journey...
Loved the entire sequence of funny incidences...
Even the end when Geet says she is pregnant..
Yaar y cnt they stop... :P :P
Anyways great work...
Loved it as always...
Love
Sakshi
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part.
I loved it.
Me sad coz dis is last part of dis ff.
Maaneet married again.
Wow geet is 4th time pregnet. Lol
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 66
last part...
Simi u really shocked me stating its the last part...
but liked it as always...
so Maan hasnt got his memory back but is building new ones and enjoying...
OMG Geet is pregnant once again...
All the Best dear Maan...
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was mind blowing simi. Totally loved it. I can't hit like button coz of some problem but surely do that soon.

Awesome -- loved dadima, cookie, dev, NT, yash, arjun, pinky, adi, meera, vicky, teji, nadani, gurwinder, rajji, pari, MJ, armaan, asha, sargam, ranbir, priya, ramesh, and all. Ofcourse, our MANEET too. Oops, i mean our DELHISHARK & NYQUEEN.
That was totally unexpected -- both meeting through online gaming, vicky putting nonsense in Geet's brain, their stupid fights, no actually everyone fighting like stupid, cookie being friend with Maan but barking at vicky, their constant food choaking & drink spitting, Maan trick to annoy her after the truth, Geet payback for this, Geet's crazy ideas, her silly lyrics along with stupid songs, Maan smiling every now & than, adi becoming dadima's jasoos, their revenge mode, vicky ki jawani, manisha's entry, shaha being shut by Geet, your special touch with those funny thoughts, arjun's character, Geet being the "help buddy", dadima being the "hatke" old lady, the Maan Singh Khurana fearing of his dadima (before marriage) and Geet along with her 4 chamche (after marriage), vicky's urgent marriage, Geet being concern about cookie more than anyone, her constant screaming for everything, adi's escape in sand, we having beach in DELHI, Geet running towards Maan coz of a mouse, their silly acts, Maan's gabar & hitler role, bachleors party, MANEET's marriage, Geet's past, their FOUR kids, life after marriage & kids, Maan fainting at every delivery, who actually starts the fight, who acts more like kid, dadima still have "jawani" effect, Maan dealing with EVERYTHING after Geet's little accident, sargam - the carbon copy of Geet, Maan's hubby & father role, the crazy big family, the non-stop yelling, the twist, vicky having nightmare of SEVEN kids, the little gang, the last unexpected news, the capacity, poor Maan. I mean from A to Z. That was totally fab.

Bowdown to you.
Fantastic work.
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

That was mind blowing simi. Totally loved it. I can't hit like button coz of some problem but surely do that soon.

Awesome -- loved dadima, cookie, dev, NT, yash, arjun, pinky, adi, meera, vicky, teji, nadani, gurwinder, rajji, pari, MJ, armaan, asha, sargam, ranbir, priya, ramesh, and all. Ofcourse, our MANEET too. Oops, i mean our DELHISHARK & NYQUEEN.
That was totally unexpected -- both meeting through online gaming, vicky putting nonsense in Geet's brain, their stupid fights, no actually everyone fighting like stupid, cookie being friend with Maan but barking at vicky, their constant food choaking & drink spitting, Maan trick to annoy her after the truth, Geet payback for this, Geet's crazy ideas, her silly lyrics along with stupid songs, Maan smiling every now & than, adi becoming dadima's jasoos, their revenge mode, vicky ki jawani, manisha's entry, shaha being shut by Geet, your special touch with those funny thoughts, arjun's character, Geet being the "help buddy", dadima being the "hatke" old lady, the Maan Singh Khurana fearing of his dadima (before marriage) and Geet along with her 4 chamche (after marriage), vicky's urgent marriage, Geet being concern about cookie more than anyone, her constant screaming for everything, adi's escape in sand, we having beach in DELHI, Geet running towards Maan coz of a mouse, their silly acts, Maan's gabar & hitler role, bachleors party, MANEET's marriage, Geet's past, their FOUR kids, life after marriage & kids, Maan fainting at every delivery, who actually starts the fight, who acts more like kid, dadima still have "jawani" effect, Maan dealing with EVERYTHING after Geet's little accident, sargam - the carbon copy of Geet, Maan's hubby & father role, the crazy big family, the non-stop yelling, the twist, vicky having nightmare of SEVEN kids, the little gang, the last unexpected news, the capacity, poor Maan. I mean from A to Z. That was totally fab.

Bowdown to you.
Fantastic work.

OMG Sara you freaking summed up ALL THE CHAPTERS!!! LOVED IT!!! 
I hope you had a good laughing time while reading...I know I was laughing otu loud while writing the partsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tahnks you for taking your time to read this!
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘

superb  one  
will miss this ff 
well finally there are 5 babies as geet wanted  
is now geet pregnant with twin ????πŸ˜‰

pls post an epilogue pls pls