Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Loved Maan n Sargam! Maan wants to spend tym wid Geet n dey get closer! Update soon n njoi ur holidays

Thank you very much!
Maan wants to spend any time he can get with Geet lmao
with all the kids and now his over grown family poor guy don't know what to do lol
I did enjoy my holidays good to be back πŸ˜³
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

aww baby awesome Part do coun soon :)

Thank you sofiya 
will update when i can πŸ˜³
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyfriends007

nice update

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

please update x waiting loads

Originally posted by: Water.

Please update soon...waiting...n waiting...n waiting...😍

Thank you guys!
will update soon...maybe 2marow😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Okay guys,

Another part of CYSF...this is my longest fan fic till date...with 60 parts...who knew that I could write for this long πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guys, let me know if you are getting tired of this fan fic..I will end it with a happy note😳

Chapter 61

Maan and Geet came home after spending the whole day together. Maan smiled vanished as soon as he entered the house hearing the kids screams and yells. Vicky was in the middle of the living room while the kids ran around in circle yelling and screaming like Native Indians. Maan looked at Geet with anger, she weakly smiled at him. Arjun comes with Asha who was crying and gave it to Geet. Maan stopped him.

Maan: Give the baby to Yash...he is the father.

Arjun: He is busy with Priya and only Geet can make her quiet. 

Maan: Why not Vicky? 

Dadima: Maan seriously after your accident I think you became blind..(Everyone tried to hold their laughter...)

Maan: What do you mean?

Dadima: Don't you see Vicky is tied up at the moment...I mean literally tied up...(Maan follows her eyes to Vicky in the middle with kids dancing around..)

Pinky: Bhaia please don't act like a baby (Maan gave her an angry glare which made her hide behind Dadima in fear...he looks at Adi standing next to Pinky)

Maan: Adi

Adi (scared) ye ye ye yes sir (He pushes his glasses up and looks at him while trying not shake)

Maan; What are you doing here?

Adi: woh woh (he looks at Pinky for help...)

Dadima and Arjun: I called him here (Both looks at each other shocked...)

Dadima and Arjun: She called him/ he called him (Both said at the same time..Maan was confused with both of them...)

Arjun (clears his throat) What Dadima meant to say is that she called him here for me

Dadima: Yeah...coming Nakul (She goes in the kitchen not wanting to stay there any longer even though Nakul never called her)

Maan: Why? There is no office work pending and you don't even attend office.

Arjun: Who said its for office. I needed him to model for me

Adi: Model? For what? (Arjun gave him shut up look..Pinky nudged him to be quiet)

Arjun: I made this new outfit and Adi is perfect fit (he holds Adi's hand...) come Adi lets try (he gives Asha to Geet...)

Maan (looks at Yash with anger almost accusing him not being able to take care of his kids...) Coming Arjun...

Pinky: Wait let me go to with you...(Both left)

Vicky (who was still tied up and no one bothered to help him or even look at him) If you guys could be so kind to LET ME OUT!! 

Geet: Sorry I am busy at the moment..where is Meera?

Vicky: She is upstairs...yo Maan let me out please...

Geet: Okay bye guys...have fun with the kids (She leaves with Asha to meet Meera)

Maan (sighs...he was very annoyed and angry at the turn of his events and the fact that his house  has become a circus. He wondered who else does he have to see or meet in this show of his. He goes toward Vicky and stands in front of him. The kids stop and looks at Maan) Stop this noise right now and go upstairs

Ranbir: Pirate is here!!!!!

Vicky: Ranbir bete you are my good boy right..come and open your daddy

Ranbir: I am not your beta...I am Capt. Sam 

Vicky ("My only boy is gone..."): Ranbir stop right now and open me up...or else

Sargam (comes and stands in front of Ranbir) Or else what?

Vicky: or else...(he looks at Maan) Or else I will have your Pa I mean have my friend Maan attack you kids

Twins: Pa won't do anything

Maan: Don't call me Pa

Sargam: Why not Pa?

Maan: I said don't call me Pa

Armaan: Pa

MJ: Pa

Maan (sighs) I will deal with all you kids later...(He turns around to loosen Vicky...after he was out..he looks at the kids..) Alright, now call me Pa again. (He bends down looking at all the kids with his intimidated eyes..all the kids look at each other and move back slowly) That is what I thought...(The kids yell Pa and made a run for it..Maan was about to chase them but Vicky stops him)

Vicky: Dude let them go..we are out numbered...

Maan: This house will drive me crazy

Vicky: Forget that could you show me

Maan (looks at him confused) Show you what? (he moves back a little from him misunderstanding him of what he meant by "show")

Vicky: Show me what you just did...

Maan: what you talking about?

Vicky: You know that look you gave to kids...

Maan (sighed in relief) ohh that why?

Vicky: because so I can use it later on ..on the kids to scare them

Maan: You won't be able to do it...not everyone is Maan Singh Khurana

Vicky: Stop B'sing..and show me the look

Maan (starts to walk away) Forget it..I am not...get your own look 

Vicky (follows Maan...) come on please (Maan walks fast and so does Vicky)

Maan: No...(Both run around the house...while Vicky chases him...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet sat Asha down on the bed next to Meera. She checked Meera's temperature, she had slight fever. Geet felt so bad for her and sort of guilty because she is dragged into this mess after she came here. They had came here for vacation and now they are stuck until Maan gets his memory back. Meera opens her eyes and looks at Geet. She smiles

Geet: Meera I am sorry..because of me you are like this. You came here to enjoy and instead I made you sick

Meera: Geet shut up will you. You didn't do anything. I don't know why I am feeling sick all the time and just last night I got a fever

Geet (Looks at her) When do you usually have sickness?

Meera: In the mornings...

Geet: Oh my god..Meera did you tell Vicky?

Meera: What you mean? I am sick he knows it

Geet: Meera you budhu...I think you might be pregnant

Meera: What?!

Vicky: What?! (Both look at Vicky standing at the door shocked...he holds the door for support...) wait what did you say?

Geet: Yeah I think she might be

Vicky: Don't say the P word...I mean how

Geet: Vicky even you know how it happened...(she smiles)

Vicky: Very funny...

Geet: I am going to leave you guys alone to talk...(She picks up and Asha and goes toward the door. She looks at Vicky and smiles...he gave her an annoying look)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet puts Asha in her nursery to play, as she was about to go..Maan pulled her inside his study room. She looks at him shocked and realizes she is trapped in his arms. He held her closer so that she can't move. Giving up she looks at him

Maan: where are you going?

Geet: To the room

Maan: Why? You have me...

Geet: Maan let go...someone might see

Maan: I don't care...(he nuzzles her neck...)hmmm (Geet was loosing her control..it was so hard for her to stay away from Maan for this long...) Geet I have a question for you.

Geet: hmmm (He was still nuzzling her neck and it tickled her whenever he opened his mouth to talk...) Maan stop you are tickling me...

Maan (stops and looks at her) where is that dog of yours?

Geet (looks at him...cookie...she missed her..its been years since she died...she still remember how she was crying in pain seeing Cookie pained face. Her stomach was knotted and doctors couldn't do anything to save her. Leaving with no choice had to put her to sleep...ever since then she couldn't bring herself to get another dog. The kids persisted so much but she couldn't do it. Cookie was her life and part of the family.) ohh ummm she...(Geet stopped when someone knocked on the door...both straightened up.)

Maan: come in

Nakul (steps into the room with a phone) Geet ma'am you have a phone call

Geet (takes the phone) Thank you Nakul...(He leaves...) Hello...Hi veerji...how are you? (Maan looks at her confused...he didn't know she had a brother..Geet looks at him and smiles) Yeah everything if fine. How is Pari? aww yeah I miss you guys too...where is Papaji and bhabi? You guys are what? (She looks at Maan nervously and moves away from him a little...) umm okay...bye...(she hangs up the phone)

Maan: You have a brother?

Geet: yeah...I thought I told you?

Maan: No you didn't...what did he say?

Geet: well...ummm...I will tell you later...I have to do something that's important... (she runs out of the office before Maan could stop her. She goes downstairs to look for Dadima)

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Cookieee!! nahin!!!!!!😭😭😭

I feel so sad for Geet...aww she didn't have the heart to bring a new dog...😭

R.I.P. Cookie...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meera= pregnant??! 

YAY more kid involvement in the story line to the utter dismay of Maan when he finds out!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Maan baba tho gaya kaam se...πŸ˜†

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

Cookieee!! nahin!!!!!!😭😭😭

I feel so sad for Geet...aww she didn't have the heart to bring a new dog...😭

R.I.P. Cookie...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meera= pregnant??! 

YAY more kid involvement in the story line to the utter dismay of Maan when he finds out!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Maan baba tho gaya kaam se...πŸ˜†

Saddly but yes its true Cookie is gone πŸ˜­ Man I loved that dog Cookie...in real life I would not go near a pet at all..I am so scared of all the animals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahaha I am glad you are liking all the kids in the story...even I am getting confused with all the kids and making sure everyone is involvedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshithaaa

amazing update :)

Thank you!😳
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Saddly but yes its true Cookie is gone πŸ˜­ Man I loved that dog Cookie...in real life I would not go near a pet at all..I am so scared of all the animals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahaha I am glad you are liking all the kids in the story...even I am getting confused with all the kids and making sure everyone is involvedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww you should come by my house...i have a bird, and a doggie his names Yuki and he is a total sweetheart...he would love you!!!😊
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh poor them its a mad house..
and dont tell me know her family is coming over to stay too
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

aww you should come by my house...i have a bird, and a doggie his names Yuki and he is a total sweetheart...he would love you!!!😊

hhahaa I would admire them from far away lol
one of my friend has two birds...too scared to go near them πŸ˜†
Yuki that is a nice name πŸ˜†