Fan Fictions

MG:~Close Yet So Far (4)-ENDED

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My other fan Fics:
Fan Fictions List

Important note:
All the new readers please if you want me to add you on the pm list please please please send me a buddy request so that it is easier for me to keep track of the list...

Prologue

DelhisShark and NyQueen both met online unaware of their identities...this is a story about two people who some how find each other despite being in two different countries...

Geet as NyQueen lived in NY all her life..her only best friend is Vicky who works in the same building as Geet...
Maan as DelhisShark lives in Delhi...he owns Khurana Constructions...his family member include Dadima, Pinky and Arjun...

What happens when Maan comes to NY and work with Geet both unaware of their online friendship? Join Maan and Geet in their journey filled with humor and funny incidents as both try to figure out who they are and fall in love...

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
                           Story So Far:

As per the prologue, Geet and Maan have been talking over the internet as DelhiShark and NYQueen. Both unaware of their true identity and their true face unknowingly falls in love with each other. Their only problem was both lived across the sea from each other. Maan comes to NY for a business meeting. There he meets Geet who happens to work in the same company that Maan came in for. Not knowing each other's true identity both start off on a wrong foot. Both hating each other to the core leading to many funny incident between the two. Geet's only friend Vicky, who happens to be a college mate of Maan, got stuck between the two. When Maan finds out that Geet is in fact the NY Queen, he decided to become friends with Geet on the pretense of knowing her. On the day, when Maan was going to tell his true identity to Geet. He had to leave Ny to go back to Delhi but not before leaving a note to Geet explaining truly who he really is. 

Geet comes to India to get her sweet revenge from Maan making him think that he is seeing her everywhere. This is where their love story truly starts. After many incident of love and undestanding both finally gets married. Now, the story focuses on their marriage life after 9 years. Both Maan and Geet have four kids.

Who all are very much like Maaneet. Current story focuses on loosing his memory from a car accident. He doesn't remember his kids nor his marriage of 9 years. All he remembers is Geet from NY. 

Join me with their journey of Maan and Geet where there will be cute, funny, sad the whole enchalada combined in one fan fic.

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Dadima: Maan, Arjun and Pinkys. She is very lively and funny. She believes that she is still young and refuses to become old. She is always happy and nice. She loves Geet since she reminds her of her when she was her age. 

Pinky: Maan's younger sister. Maan is very protective of her and always makes sure she is nicely dressed and protected. She is married to Adi and has one son Ramesh. 

Adi: Pinkys husband. Works with Maan as his accountant. He and Pinky well in love with each other secretly without Maan knowing. Thanks to Geet they were reunited together.

Arjun; He is the middle brother. He is a famous fashion designer. Loves Maan and Geet although he is very scared of Maan and his protective nature.

Yash: Loves Arjun. Currently he lives with Arjun and his family. Both adopted a daughter name Priya who is about 1 year old.

Vicky: Geet and Maan's friend. He has been living in NY with his wife and son. Currently came to India to visit Maaneet.

Meera: Vickys wife. Loves Geet as her own sister. 

KIDS:

Ramesh: Adi and Pinkys 7 year old son

Ranbir: Vicky and Meera 5 year old son

Priya: Arjun and Yash 1 year old adopted daughter.

Maaneet kids:

TWINS: 
Maanjeet (MJ) and Armaan: Age 8

Sargam: Age 5

Asha: Age 2
mrs.msk thumbnail
Note: I will not have any pm list..but rest assure if you add me as your buddy I will def. pm you when I update...
Index:

Thread 1
Chapters 1-20

Thread 2
Chapters 21-37

Thread 3

CURRENT: Thread 4
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!