Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Hema what a romantic morning medicine ☺️i loved it u r really so romantic i didnt know that u made my day now i dont care what cvs show in todays epi haye what a passionate description about each and everything ☺️her saree getting wet her jhumkas beaing removed by abhay ear lobe kissing ☺️ now rest peehu will describe i am leaving it for her 😆awsum os 😍

thank you sooo much..Rashu..that my aim..I want all of you to be in ABHIYA dreamland always ^ forever.😳.😆I am glad I succeeded in that..Love you & yes Peehu will have something more to add I am sure..🤣Love ya..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

wow what a post, SUPERRR jus loved it , but alas we cannot see all this on screen but thanks Total-Romantic for giving us a chance atleast to imagine such divine stuff...

Hey dear..Thank you sooo much..I am very honoured with your words ..Love you too & please be with us..always..God bless

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😍☺️ What was that Hemoo??☺️🤬

I am still blushing and do you know what, it is heavily raining here and the breeze and the rain drops are coming inside my room and they made your OS look more romantic and hawt😍☺️

I just loved that rain wala part hayyeee...

As Cari says, Uff Abhiya Uff☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzyie

awesumme hot os hema ...rite...full of besharmi !!!!!lol...

Thank you soo much OOZY..Love ya..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

😍☺️ What was that Hemoo??☺️🤬

I am still blushing and do you know what, it is heavily raining here and the breeze and the rain drops are coming inside my room and they made your OS look more romantic and hawt😍☺️

I just loved that rain wala part hayyeee...

As Cari says, Uff Abhiya Uff☺️

WOHAAA CHAKKZZi was so waiting for you to read it & I am glad Nature also helped you with its effects in natural way...Love you...& YES ABHIYA are uff uff uff..always🤗🤗
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on page 1

plz check...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing full of romantic & howty OS dear.🤗. I like it uncountably😃 In balcony Abhay's  vicinity makes pia so blush...☺️... their amorous conversation... whole your depictions are unbelievable sweet & yummy. 😍  After entering room will they take decision to consummate each other??😉 Hope they will...😳 continue it plz. What a naughty thinking of mine hai na!!!!😉 Abhiya & your basharmi wala post make me totally blush less😆🤗
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hayeee hayeee mai mar jawan its so romantic and  passionate and hot yaar    when r yu going to update part 3 ???????:)
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi sweaty, ive edited my post in page 1😳.
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 🤗😍
r u in a mood to continue??
😳