ABHIYA..OS..Wet Wet Wet..!! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Wah Hema  Besharmi in full mode.. Piya sitting on Abahy's lap &him doing all the naughty things.. rain outside & how they get in the balcony.  Rain falling on Abhay 's open buttoned chest area.. Piya excited to see all this . Abahy getting wild in the rain & drinking water... hahaha.. & than rhey come inside, she changes the saree & he removes her earings & kiss her earlobes & than they lip kiss... so this ends here .. not going any other way.. you leave that  for .. shaaadi ke baaad.  Abhay's way of proving he's not buddu in romance is hot.  The song sounds sensuous.

Awww..SAKSHI..Belive it or notl...I thought ki you missed this post 😆 & I get amazed how you summed my total besharmi in one paragraph😲.👏😳😆 I am sooo happy you loved it..🤗
yes, the baaki ki besharmi after shaadi...somehow I still am a lil old-fashioned... but Hema the post is too too good...ab indono (Abhiya) ki shaadi kara dete hain and u can proceed what exactly happens on their suhaag raat, wow will u give ALL the details ???  🤬 ha ha ha ha
Originally posted by smittu

yes, the baaki ki besharmi after shaadi...somehow I still am a lil old-fashioned... but Hema the post is too too good...ab indono (Abhiya) ki shaadi kara dete hain and u can proceed what exactly happens on their suhaag raat, wow will u give ALL the details ???  🤬 ha ha ha ha

ha ha ..willl try to as much as possible waise baaki sab aap log smajh daarhona..🤣🤬