Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..OS..Wet Wet Wet..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so we start where we stopped..in the other OS..your body is wonder land..😳as per my promise..watch out its ..full on Besharam OS..!!

AbhIya are in each others arms after talking to Misha over the phone...on the bed ..when suddenly Piya looks at the balcony which was outside that glass partition..she suddenly says.."Abhay come we will go out ..its such a wonderful view there.."..and tries to get up & move ..but Abhay is in no mood to leave her away from him...& jerks her on to him again..which makes her sit on his lap...& he slowly whispers in her ears...Ruko na Piya..itna accha privacy mili hai.."&completely surrounds her with his arms..& now she is right next to his face ..she looks at his naughty eyes & mood on his face..& blushes ..& mockingly with a smile on her face says.."accha ji..aapko romance karna bhi aata hai hun..I thought ki you are just a buddu in all these ..for all these days.."..& Abhay is not at all amused with that.."Oh really he says.." & thrusts her body to his chest again..& slides his one  hand to her waist..with which piya shudders & tries to push herself away from him..with a sweet shy laugh..'saying Abhay yeh kya kar rahe ho.." for which Abhay replies.."Abhi aapne dekah hi kya hai mam.." & tries to pin her to his body..& mind you all this is happening on his lap..when suddenly Piya cries in pain.."ooo Abhay ..its paining.." & Abhay is shocked & loosens his grip..and asks in shock."Kya hua Piya..I am soo sorry.." with a worried voice..& PIYA jumps like a deer from his lap & runs away from him...opens the door of balcony ..& goes out..when a beautiful strong breeze welcomes her..which makes her beautiful long hair ..fly dreamily..😍..and her Pallu also ..blows high for the wind..& she tries to hold it down..when Abhay comes from the back..& helps her to control that pallu..& he sweetly comes close to her from back..& helps her wrap that pallu around  her body..& in the bargain..hugs her from back..with the pallu..& she rests her head back on his shoulder..& he rests his face  on her shoulder..which had only a thin..strap of her sleeve less blouse which she was wearing for that saree..both his hands were on her stomach area holding her pinning her tight to him..!! Piya is lost in his warmth..his firm hold..his scent..his presence that she was feeling in her whole  body was intoxicaing her & making her loose her senses..when suddenly a drop of water falls on her nose & piya looks up..it starts raining slowly..& Piya hurridly..tries to come back to senses & says..Abhay ..chalo andar chalet hain..der bhi hogayi..I need to change..we need to get back..warna Misha ...phir se call karegi..& my lies will be caught.." but abhay was in no mood to do so..he says..come on Piya..this is the first rain after our confession..lets make it memorable..itni acchi weather chodke..where are you running.." he says..& Piya is like whats up with you ..Abhay...I know ..even I love rains..but ...we should stop this & move its too late she says with her face turned complete red with Abhay's thoughts..Abhay was looking evenmore deadly handsome & sexy with all that rainwater which made him wet wet wet & his hair..also looked sexy when they were wet she so  felt like brushing her fingers on them..☺️.with Abhays' chest buttons open..she could see all the rain drops enjoying his muscular chest ..and she felt envy for those droplets..how they were relishing her beloveds body she thought & that thought made her blush even more...When..Abhay replies.."just now you were blamming me of being a buddu in romance..so are you satisfied or need some more..demos's "..he gives her a naughty taunt of words..& saying that he slowly..pulls down  her blouse strap...to her arms...on the sides..which makes him right next to a  bare shoulder of hers..& he looks at it with such drooling eyes..& bends down & kisses it..or rather..drinks the rain water on that area..and mind you by now both were getting wet in rain..they were still in balcony..!!! Piya starts breathing heavy..& moves away from Abhay with all her might ..and tries to run..inside..saying.."ABHAY you will spoil the saree..it is so new & nice..& its your first gift to me so please ..allow me to go inside..& she tries to run inside the room but he blocks it again..& pulls her close to him..& slowly he whispers in her ears "so say sorry to me ..that you will never again say I am a buddu in romance ..never again..okay..never again.."& in the mean time he removes her ear ring that jumka's what  she had worn with the saree.. himself..with his sweet rugged hands..himself..which makes Piya shiver ...in his masculine touch...& she almost stops breathing when Abhay kiss her ear lobes...& then her jaw line..he slowly moves ahead to her front while doing it & finally he reaches her lips ..they both open their eyes to look into each other as if to ask permission..& both close again..with a approval & ..they Kiss with their lip to lip..in that wet weather..relishing the warmth inside in that cold weather.. as well as drinking those rain drops that was interrupting them inbetween..πŸ˜†!..

and all this while we get to hear a song in the background..(which is from a very old..movie..very very sensuous song ever ..but so classical..gosh Lataji has sung it like a goddess herself..) here it goes..its a lover telling her beloved to stop ..driving her crazy..!!
Baiyyan na dharo o balma
Na karo mose raas..!!
Baiyyan na dharo ..O balma..😳☺️

Dhalegi chunariya tan se
Hansengi re chudiyaan chhan se 😍
Machegi jhankaar
Baiyyan na dharo o balma..☺️

Mohe chhodo haaye sajna
Diya sees uthaye sajna
Raha mohe nihaar
Baiyyan na dharo o balma

Main to aap behki behki
Chalun jaise mehki mehki
Chameliyon ki daar
Baiyyan na dharo o balma
Na karo mose raar
Baiyyan na dharo o balma

she now collects all her strength of her mind as she knows if they continue like this ..it will be difficult to stop so ..she looks up at him into his eyes..& says..holding both hands to her ears & says.with a pleading voice..."Abhay ..I am Sorry ..what a great mistake I did..I will never do that again..there cannot be another Badmash Romantic than you ever in this universe..looks like all 200 years of experience is coming to use"☺️she says..& before  he could catch her for that she runs away from him & goes inside to change..her saree & wear her dress..with her sweet giggle echoing in Abhay's heart..to linger all his life..from now on...!!😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited.
I really love ur post.😳 The romance between abhiya is really mindblowing and hawt.πŸ‘πŸΌ
i want also experiance that.☺️ And that song is also very good. When are u using names  in a song. i really liked it..
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res-

----------edited-----------

Beautifully written...πŸ‘

The entire scene was so mesmerising...or shud i say drunkenly beautiful...☺️ πŸ˜³ your  beautifully crafted words ...took us (abhyiya) fans  to  our most cherished  world... of abhyiya ...😍

ohh...i so loved that part when pia said to abhay...ohh abhay  its paining...and the moment abhay hears it he leaves pia...and worriedly asks pia if she is hurt... even in such an intence moment he is careful not to hurt pia...awww he is so sweet...that is y he is so adorable...😳 πŸ˜ 

Now coming to the rain part...di everybody was requesting u to put a rain sequence...though even i wantd so...but  i didnt like the idea of abhiya dancing in rain and abhay  running behind trees like those typical bollywood movies...i mean it wud have spoiled abhay's persona...
but di kudos to you ...πŸ‘ you implemented the rain part ...and that too so elegantly and intelligently ...that it perfectly fitted the situation...

abhiya romancing in rain...abhay in passion...pia blushing ...☺️awww...we have never seen this  romantic abhay before...he is so cute and irresistable...😳  I m still dreaming...😍 hope cvs read this and show us something like this...y dont they listen to u?...😑

Once again a brilliant song selection...the song is really beautiful and romantic...awsum lyrics...😳

And now i want you to continue this os...plzz do continue...atleast here we abhiya fans will get some solace...πŸ˜•

di t.c.  ...love u ..😳.and a warm hug to u...πŸ€—

Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That was such a hot and romantic OS! 😳 I can't stop blushing! 😳 Piya was so wrong to challenge Abhay that he doesn't know much on romance, when little did she know that he is the King of romance! 😳 πŸ˜† Amazing OS, beautifully written πŸ‘
Edited by Deepi20 - 12 years ago
i am requesting to you after abhina track you will write that posts or stop it ,please do not stop writing this post ,you are me last good hope for abhay and piya ,please promise me ,as a friend 
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hemu di...1st lt me gv u a big tite hug 4 ds...πŸ€—kya lkhte ho zap yaar...matlab smply sensual...πŸ‘i cd picturise each n evrythng happng...😳abhay behavng so romantc...😍y ed cin kb azenge??????hamare sapne kb sach honge????? o gosh...cn t wt nw...πŸ˜†to ye hai wo white saree n rain sequence dt u usd to talk abt????? passionate...m stl☺️...ab pata chala pia...hamara abhay kisi vi maamlle me buddhu nai hai...πŸ˜‰lv u loadsss...πŸ€—Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow loved the OS. I could not help but β˜ΊοΈ and had a big πŸ˜ƒ on my face after reading. 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your OS is soo amazing. Do hope you have another sequel for it
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey your OS is amazing! It's so hot πŸ˜Š I am besharam just like you! Can't wait till we get to see romantic moments of Abhay and Piya in the show though because as much as we want the romantic moments of Abhay & Piya to be real they aren't, but still I love imagining! 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Yes yes...rain with white saree  πŸ˜› I was so hpy aft reading the title knowing whats coming inside πŸ˜† 
Now, it was soo beautiful di... Piya darling did a huge mistake by calling Abhay buddha... OMG, if buddha's are sooo hawttt and irresistible thn... ahem no comments β˜ΊοΈ 
I always have high expectation on your besharmi and thanks a lot for fulfilling it πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ
ufff... i loved the rain kiss sequence... too good β˜ΊοΈ 
Next week kuch aur chahiye plzz... πŸ˜†
luv u πŸ€—
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago