Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wkamran

i am not any problem with alina like jay ,but problem that you are supporting both sides ,not neglect suku ,she is also a good actress .please 

I  can never neglact suku. She's my fav actress in the television industry and she is amazing as piya. But apart from piya I like the other characters also. You dont have to hate alina to like piya or like alina to hate piya
home-alone thumbnail
if some one replace abhay what is your feeling ,you are not getting hyper ,please tell me ,alina has its own place and suku has its own place ,so why people of this forum comparing both characters ,why
Originally posted by: home-alone

if some one replace abhay what is your feeling ,you are not getting hyper ,please tell me ,alina has its own place and suku has its own place ,so why people of this forum comparing both characters ,why

errr...who is comparing? 🤓
aamirr thumbnail
i like alina but i more like suku from dill mill gayyee ,she was superb and mind bowling in that drama i am very big fan of her 
sana-4500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I also don't know why people getting hyper and this is all newbie's creating halla on forum🥱

new wibe also human being and if they are more concision about her favorite actress so what is your problem ,we cannot fight for our rights ,what is wrong in it ,you support alina so much ,i support suku ,so what is the problem
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one! Peace treaty huh? I'll tolerate Alina as long as she remains far away from Abhay.
usha786 thumbnail
what ever abhay can't fall for any other girl never  forget it.