this show is dangerous

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi, i am a newbie and this is my  first post on IF, all i can say is this show is dangerous may not to life but definately to property, i dont watch this show regularly but my mom and bhabhi surely does, the other day when savita pinched her grandson my mother was so furious that she almost broke our brand new lcd tv i was like  . Then again when varsha stole soham  it was turn of my bhabhi who gave quite a mouthful to varsha and broke of the glass in which she was having water.

Now with this new promo of baby gifting Iam really worried, god save my lcd tv
and other items of my house πŸ˜† .

sorry for over dramatic  title
Edited by hbkforever - 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sign this petiton and try to save your property ...At least give it a go..

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-want-soham-with-arman-only.html
Welcome to the forum πŸ˜›

Your post is really cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol ... welcome to the forum ...
this show is dangerous to the viewer's sanity too ...
chalo , atleast ur family dont read the updates on the comp , they might end up breaking that too..
🀣

This is the best post I have read in a long time. Welcome to the forum!
Hai,

Welcome to the forum.😊

Your post was really lol...πŸ˜†

But It can happen at the rate serial is going.
Hahaha so funnyy!!!!

I can imagine the frustration they r going thru coz viewers Of pr feel the same way πŸ˜†

Varsha getting soham would make me also break tv or glass lolzzz
Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Thanks for the no of likes I was just trying to share the frustration the ardent viewers of the show are experiencing because of the stuff currently shown. I seriousely feel that this show has become a suspense thriller instead of family drama it intends to be, characters show complete U turn in their behaviour making them unrecognizable on the next day πŸ˜•. Their should be a consistent ques in KBC like "how many characters were negative on a particular day in PR ?"  with options.  ( Don't know how many of us might be able to answer it correctly) πŸ˜†. Morever I don't find a single pavitra rishta out of all the rishtas of the show, if there is then I should better take a dip in holy ganga to pavitrise my thoughtsπŸ˜‰. Again its really nice talking to u guys and I really enjoy being part of the discussion. GOD BLESS
LOL I know what you mean,This show is quite dangerous! I actually feel like hitting someone after watching it 😊 πŸ˜†
OMG... at least it is not only me.  Your Bhabi and my Bhabi should get together we will put them in a rubber room.