Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 11

This update is specially dedicated to all those readers who are dying to read the Maaneet meeting. Thanks a lot to all the readers and Fans(both Arshi/Maaneet) for encouraging me and plz keep loving me the same way.😊
From this update onwards the story will start moving forward coming back to the concept so wish me luckπŸ˜ƒ

Maan (self thought): Kyun? Kyun ho raha hai yeh sab? Kya ek din bhi aisa nahi guzar sakta jab yeh zeher bharah sach mere saamne na aaye? Ek din jab yeh ghuttan (suffocation) mehsoos na ho? Aakhir meri galti kya hai?
He searched for his answers in the dark sky. It was amavasya (no moon night) and there wasn't a candle present in the backyard. He was feeling suffocated and he couldn't take it anymore. He took out a cigarette out of a pack from his pocket and looked for his lighter.

[OK Guys Maan does smoke in this FF at least for the time being.]

He found the lighter but it wasn't working. The discussion which took place inside in the Hall about his family played again and again on his mind. He was frustrated, felt humiliated and angry at his destiny for being asked the same question again and again. Out of irritation he threw the lighter on the ground.
He sighed and turned around to look for the lighter. But it was too dark. How ironical he thought, the darkness couldn't be more than what it was inside him. He came out to feel free, to be out of that suffocation. But nothing helped. Neither was there any ray of light nor a ray of hope to get him out of the suffocation.

'Click' there was a sound of the friction between the matchstick and the matchbox as Geet lighted the first candle on the huge setup candle stand. A small amount of fire lighted his world at this moment. He saw her almond eyes and her pink rosy lips. For a split second the suffocation was long lost.

Drashti Dhami as Geet
He could breathe. Yes! He could breathe and for the first time in years he felt as if he was alive, alive to each and every moment around him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAaMAjtufd8&feature=fvwrel
[Guys please play this song and read the following update]

Jab jab tere paas main aaya, ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, woh wajood mila

Maan saw her with pain in his eyes.

Jab aaye mausam gham ke, tujhe yaad kiya
Jab sehme tanha pann se, tujhe yaad kiya

He turned around as he couldn't face her anymore

Dil, sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara

Geet slowly noticed somebody standing at a distance from her and moved towards him.
Aisa kyun kar hua, jaanu na main jaanu na

Maan took a deep breath in and quickly picked up his lighter from the ground.
Dil, sambhal ja zara
Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara

She kept moving towards him and he just froze where he was standing. He wanted to turn around and hug her. He wanted to pour out his heart and pain for her. He couldn't believe she was just on an arms distance from him and his M- shaped lips were sealed.

Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se haan main hoon guzra
Shayad yakeen, dil mein raha
Tu mujkho mil jaaye kya pataa

He wanted to tell her who he was but thought better otherwise.
Kya hai yeh silsila, jaanu na main jaanu na
Dil, sambhal ja zara
Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara

He had assumed the emotions had died long ago and he was only left with a stone heart. But she made him feel vulnerable once again. He wanted to hide it from her and from himself.
Kucch bhi nahin, jab darmiyaan
Phir kyun hai dil tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaaha ki de, tujhko bhulaa
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na saka

She stood just behind him. He could feel her every movement, even her heartbeats. He couldn't control anymore and just turned around and hugged her. His hands moved all over her cloth less back and tightened their grip around her within seconds. He dipped his head in nape of her neck and ran his long fingers through her hair.
Kya hai yeh maamla, jaanu na main jaanu na
Dil, sambhal ja zara
Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara
Dil, sambhal ja zara

Maan: I love you. I really love you a lot.😳😳😳

Next: Maaneet ???? what are they upto?πŸ˜‰

Plz plz plz press the like button and do comment.😊 Do ask if you guys have any questions?😊 Also new readers if you want me to pm you the updates do add me in your buddy list or ask me I'll add you.πŸ˜ƒ Comments Critics appreciated. 

Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh man...that was unexpected...seeda i love you...frankly i am left confused and very very surprised

hope next update will bring more clarity
kritika_n thumbnail
confuse πŸ˜•
do they know eachother?
cont soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

n waiting 4 geet's reaction n more of maaneet moments ...

seriously u r such a tease ... thoda thoda kar ke  maar rahe ho ...
Shopau thumbnail
Ok Guys! I know you all are quite confused and are ready with your chapals to hit me  given the first opportunityπŸ˜†, but please keep at it. Maaneet story is going to be a really intense one 😊 and I am sure you all will like it.πŸ˜ƒ Going forward The title Suffocation will be more justified. It has its affect most on Maan and how it affects the rest of the protagonists. Keep reading!!!πŸ˜‰

Both Arshi as well as Maaneet would be intense. But Arshi would have an innocent love were as Maaneet would have a more mature understanding of love.

I hope you all are enjoying this FF. Lots of entertaining scenes in store!!!

Love Shopau
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š but very confusing do they knw already ???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•plz continue soon dear
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee...loved it...keep it going...πŸ‘
mitzi11 thumbnail
sweet & amazing update
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome FF...

read all parts in one go...

plz do add me to ur PM list...sent u request...
Shopau thumbnail

Part 12

Maan: I love you. I really love you a lot.😊😳

He clenched into her as if she was his last breath. He dig his nails into her flesh of her lower back, and dug his head further into her neck giving her open mouth kisses on her shoulder and neck.😳

She stiffened in his arms and became as hard and cold as ice. Her hands hanged on both her sides like of a dead body. She had a candle in her left hand which was burning. The wax melted and burned her skin. But still it wasn't sufficient enough to transmit any kind of warmth in her. She gritted her teeth and sealed her lips so as to stop the moan to escape.

Maan's lips travelled towards her ear and bit her ear lobe slightly. The candle wax burned further which in turn made the candle slip off Geet's hands and there was pitch black darkness which prevailed. Maan's eyes shot open and he suddenly realized her cold behavior. She not even once had even touched him back. He moved away a bit and looked into her eyes. They contained no emotion into them not even pain or hatred. They were blank, just like the darkness of his life. He left her immediately scared of the cold her. She was indifferent to him and his touch and he was pushed back into his ghuttan.

The moment he moved back, she coughed and took long breaths. She had held her breath the moment she felt his touch. She had been feeling suffocated in his arms. It was like she was again killing her self-respect just for him.

Maan: Geet?

Geet: It's okay Mr. Khurana. I understand.
She said calming herself down and smiling at him like she was taunting him.

Maan: Geet please!!! 😲He said in disbelief about her behavior towards him. But maintained his stern expression.

Geet: PLEASE WHAT?? 😑She lost her cool and almost shouted.

Geet: You really don't mean that do you? You never meant any of it. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
She said so with a strange expression on her face, strange to him. He had never in the seven years of knowing her had seen that expression on her face. The expression of "disbelief towards him". He knew she didn't believe him from 'that' day forward.

Maan still looked at her with his stern and rude expression. Maan: I have nothing to say! πŸ₯Ί
His tone had suddenly changed. It became like nothing happened between the two of them. He stood straight, his chest out with pride and nothing about him spoke like he was ashamed about any of his actions.

Gurmeet Chaudhary on the sets of Geet
Geet was neither astonished nor surprised of this sudden change in the behavior. She had seen enough of this rubbish five years back. She became her dignified lady self and spoke in the most calm voice that she could.

Geet: I beg your pardon Mr. Khurana. It was utterly my fault that I diminished your arrogance and false gentleman like behavior and expected a least of an apology from a man as self involved as you.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Still image of Geet
Geet: I think I should leave now. 🀒
She turned back and walked with firm steps even though she wanted to run away from him as fast she could. Her firm steps were to prove it to herself more than to him that she was indifferent towards any "show of affection" from him.

Geet entered back in the Haveli lost in her thoughts and suddenly banged into Rupinder.

RP: Puttar ki hua? Kahan thi tu? Aur itni pareshaan si kyun nazar aa rahi hai?

Geet: ah! Kucch nahi tayiji, main thori thaki hui hoon… aap log puja kar lijiye, mein apne kamre mein jaa rahin hoon.

RP: Geet puja toh kabki khatam hogayi. Mein toh tujhe kissi se milvana chahti thi issiliye bulane aayi thi. Woh Savitri Devi haina?  Unhi se tujhe milana hai, aaja.

Geet: nahi Tayiji kabhi aur. Mein abhi apne kamre mein jaana chahti hoon. [Geet doesn't know that Savitri Devi is Maan's Daadi.] Geet left saying this.

Rano came up to RP and asked: Kya hua didi?

RP: Pata nahi in dono kuriyon ko ki hua hai? Ek pareshaan ghoom rahi hai aur doosri upar kamre mein so rahi hai?

Rano: So rahi hai? Khushi neeche nahi aayi?

RP:  Nahi mein abhi upar gayi thi, Khushi toh bed par so rahi hai. Shayad Jet lag hoga usse.

Rano: Haan shayad, mein guests ko dekhti hoon… She said smilingly.

Next: Maaneet Past😊 & Khushi dreams of Arnav!!!😳

Okay people I guess now the story would be a little more clear!!! Maan's behavior would be explained in the coming up parts :)

Please plz plz do press the like button regardless the fact that u r a arshi fan or a maaneet fan, and comment about your views regarding the upadate. New readers send me a buddy request if you want me to pm you the upadates.

love

Shopau⭐️