Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 9

Arnav moved forward towards the woman contemplating words in his mind. He, for some reason, wasn't sure if he'll be able to convince this woman or not. The lady wore a pink formal shirt with a black formal skirt and a pink waist band. Only her hands on which she was trying the rings on were visible to him.

Arnav: Beautiful hands.

Geet turned around. Geet: excuse me?

Arnav: I said you've got beautiful hands. But I guess I was wrong. You are beautiful.πŸ˜†

Geet: Flirt kar rahe ho mere saath?

Arnav: Kamaal hogaya yaar! Genuine aadmi ki toh kadar hi nahi hai.πŸ˜‰ Main kya chahta hoon ki aap ek sweet si smile de dein. Ab agar kisi ko khush karna ho, toh kya use yeh bolon ki tum bohot buri lagti ho, tumhare haath King Kong ke haathon jaise mote mote hain ya phir ki tum shayad phicchle janam mein rakshason ki sena ki member hogi? Haan?πŸ‘

Geet smiled not able to ignore Arnav's cute talks. 😳
Arnav: Oh my GOD! Aapki toh smile bhi itni pyaari haiβ€¦πŸ˜†

Geet: kaam kya hai? 
Arnav: actually tha!
Geet: matlab?πŸ˜•
Arnav: Matlab ki mai woh bracelet kharidna chahta tha jo aapne liya hai… par ab nahi chahiye.
Geet: Kyun?
Arnav: Kyunki mujhe lagta hai ki woh bracelet aap ke liye hi bana hai.
Geet: Well thank you. 😊Waise tum woh bracelet apni girlfriend ke liye lena chahte the?
Arnav: Naaa! Girlfriend ke liye toh ring li jaati hai, nahi? [He said so lifting Geets hand in which she was trying on a ring].
Geet: sorry! The ring is taken. Main yeh apni behen ke liye kharid rahi hoon.
Arnav: ahhh!!! Not again. [he said making a face]. Just kidding; Main toh waise bhi apni hone wali bhabhi ke liye gift lene aaya tha.

Geet: Oh! I am so sorry… mujhe pata nahi tha. Ah! actually tum woh bracelet le lo, I am sure unhe bohot pasand aayega.

Arnav: Don't worry dear main kucch aur le loonga. I hope you don't mind me calling you 'dear'?

Geet: Not at all. Please I insist tum unhi ke liye woh bracelet le lo.

Suddenly Geet's phone started ringing.

Geet: excuse me! It's important. I'll have to leave.
She asked the sales girl to pack the ring and started to leave.

Geet: And yeah! [She said turning] All the best for your Bhabhi.

Arnav: Thanks.

Everyone was busy preparing for the puja tonight when Geet entered the Haveli. She spotted Rano in the center of the hall and moved forward to ask her for Khushi.

Geet: Maa, Khushi kahan hai?

Rano: Arre tu aagayi? Jaldi ja Khushi room mein hi hai tujhe bohot miss kar rahi hai.

Geet: thik hai. [Geet saying this almost ran towards her room].

When she entered her room, she could find no one there. But Khushi's luggage was lying every where possible. Maybe she was unpacking. Geet could hear Khushi singing in the bathroom. She took out the ring from the paper bag and thought of a place to keep it. She moved toward a glass rack where all her gifts Khushi and her had exchanged in their childhood were kept. She wrote a small note for her sis and placed it next to it. As she heard the door knob clicking she hid behind the curtain.

Khushi entered wearing a white bathrobe drying her hair with the towel. Instantly her eyes went to the glass shelf and her lips formed a smile.

Khushi: Dids?

Geet came and hugged her from the back as they both screamed in excitement and burst into laughter. They hugged each other fondly and then sat on the bed.

Khushi: Thanks Di.
Geet: you are most welcome.
They caught up with each other for like an hour until RP came and told them to start getting ready for the Puja.

Maan entered the mansion and went straight to Daadi's room after handing his coat and briefcase to Chameli. Chameli went to get a glass of water for him. Maan noticed that she was smiling in a weird manner at him but chose to ignore.

Maan: Good evening Daadi! He smiled and greeted his grandmother.

Maan didn't usually meet her in the evenings because rarely he used to be home at this point of time. But Daadi knew the reason today. She acted smart and looked utterly surprised to see him home.

Daadi: Arre Maan bete? Aap aaj itni jaldi aaaye?

Maan: Actually Daadi, aaj hamme hamare business associates ke yahan se navratre puja ke liye invite aaya hai, aap chalengi na mere saath?

Daadi: zaroor chalenge beta. [Self thought: aisa mauka baar baar thori na milta hai? Aur woh bhi aapke rishte ki baat karne ka].

Arnav: Sirf Daadi hi nahi Bhai main bhi chaloonga aapke saath.
Arnav said giving his cheeky smile. πŸ˜ƒMaan turned around to see Arnav standing next to the door.

Maan: Chhote? Tu aaj ghar par kya kar raha hai? Aur Puja mein aane ke liye maine tujhe pehle toh kabhi itna excited nahi dekha?

Maan doubted something to be wrong seeing Arnav so excited about attending a puja????
Daadi mentally slapped her forehead.

Arnav: Bhai aap hi toh kehte hain ki mujhe aur responsible banna chahiye , toh aaj mein aapke saath puja mein chaloonga. Mein abhi change karke aata hoon.

Maan: Change?πŸ˜•

Arnav: Haan, aaj mein suit pehenke chaloonga!!!

Maan got a mini heart attack !!! Never in his dreams could he imagine his brother behaving this way.

Daadi: Chhote baaki sab ko bhi jaane ke bare mein bata dijiye.

Maan: koi zaroorat nahi. Aap log tayyar hojayiye, hum ek ghante mein niklenge.

Next: Awaited Moment; Maha episode: navratre puja and they all meet πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ‘
well it all means a DHAMAKA !!!!

Note: Plz plz plz press the like button. I have really spent hours writing this. And promise you the next one's going to be even longer update.πŸ˜ƒ Also do comment on your favorite part😊 I would really want to know. Silent readers plz press the like button atleast.
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part..i have a question.why its name is suffocation?
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
nice part...as you say, waiting for dhamaka
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow..really exciting...never thought arnav would meet his bhabhi...really sweet interaction...anyways...continue real soon...and thanks for the pm :)
Shopau thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123mitul

nice part..i have a question.why its name is suffocation?

Hey just read the intro for Maan and Arnav and also part 1
As the story will move forward once they all will meet. You'll understand why exactly the name is suffocation. Basically both the brothers are very different to the world and to their families.
I hope this helped.😊

love
Shopau
Shopau thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritika_n

nice start
pm me

Hey Kritika!
Just send me a buddy request and I'll pm you the next update.
Love
Shopau
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 9 ...

awesome ... superb ... loved it ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Shopau thumbnail
Hey Guys!!! I am back with Part 10. As it is one looong maha update😊😊, it is in two parts of more than 1000 words each!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.So a BIG DHAMAKA in STORE FOR U GUYS⭐️ This is part 10A, and 10B coming up... So a double update. Enjoy!!!

Part 10A

The girls were getting ready for the navratri puja in their room when Rano came in to inform them that the guests have started coming and they should hurry up. But as she entered the room she just couldn't believe how beautiful her daughters were looking. Khushi wore a light lemon colour lehenga along with a same colour strapped blouse with a golden pom pom tied at the back. As she was still getting ready, her duppata was lying elegantly on the chair next to Geet's pink and deep purple one.  Geet wore a baby pink lehenga with its border being deep purple shade. Her blouse was similar to Khushi's except that Geet's was a backless one with purple beads tied at the back. And her dupatta was double shaded (pink and deep purple. Both their hairs were open and they were looking no less than princesses.

Rano: Bohot pyaari lag rahi ho. She kissed both their foreheads.
Accha Geet tayyiyar hoke peechhe wale aangan mein jo jhoomar hai, usme diye jala dena beta.

Geet: Ji maa!

Rano: Aur jaldi karo ladkiyon! She said smilingly. Rano went back to the Hall to receive the guests.

Three black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of the Handa Haveli. Arnav Singh Khurana got out of the car wearing a golden colour sherwani. The sherwani didn't have any buttons and he flaunted his upper torso effortlessly. For the first time he looked more of a Khurana than just a clumsy Arnav.

He went on and stopped the bodyguard to open the door and opened it himself for his Daadi. Savitri devi wore a silver/grayish saari with a heavy pearl set. Her hands had diamond bangles on them and her fingers were adorned with heavy, unique and expensive rings.

Arnav: Daadi I cannot believe this aapne mujhe sherwani kyun pehanwayi hai? Hum sirf Bhabhi ko dekhne hi toh jaa rahe hain, iskeliye sherwani pehene ki kya zaroorat hai?

Daadi: Chotte chup kariye! Agar aapke bhai ne sun liya na toh yahi se wapas lautna parega. Aur waise bhi hum yahan navratri puja attend karne aaye hain toh aapko sherwani hi pehni chahiye. Ab andar chaliye.

As she moved forward Arnav turned around to wait for Maan. Maan came out of the car wearing a dark purple/ burgundy colour sherwani in which he looked absolutely stunning. Arnav had a huge smile on his face. Maan just failed to understand what was so funny that his bro couldn't stop smiling every time he looked at him.

Maan: Oye! What's wrong with you?πŸ˜•

Arnav: Kuchh nahi bhai, aap aayina?😳 Aayiye! Maan sighed, shook his head and walked in the Haveli.

Mohinder and Rajinder along with Daarji and Brij came to welcome the Khuranas.

Daarji: Namashkar Savitriji, aap aaj humare ghar puja ke liye padhare, bohot bohot shukriya.
Daarji said smilingly.

SD(Savitri Devi): Arre Handa saab! yeh toh hamari khushkismati hai ki humme aapke yahan se nyota(invitation) mila.

SD: Yeh mera chhota pota hai Arnav. Daadi ma introduced her younger grandson standing on her left.

Arnav: Namaste! He greeted everyone and shook hands with Brij.
Daarji found this a little weird as he knew that the Khurana men were extremely well behaved. He expected Arnav to touch his feet. Savitri Devi smiled. On the contrary she couldn't expect more from Arnav. She knew that just wishing everyone cordially was also a big task for him. If not for his Bhai and Bhabhi, he wouldn't give a damn!!

SD: Aur yeh hain hamare bade pote Maan!  [She looked on her right only to find nobody.]
Maan??
Chhotte, Maan kahan hain?

Geet: Khushi, tu ready hogayi?

Khushi: Haan Di bas 5 more minutes. Please!!πŸ˜ƒ

Geet: Theek hai. Main neeche ja rahi hoon Diye aur candles jalaane, tu jaldi aajana. Aur haan woh tera kamar baandh (waist chain) rakha hai bed par usse pehen lena.

Khushi: Par Di mujhe toh woh theek se pehna hi nahi aata!

Geet: Accha theek hai main wapas aakar teri madad karti hoon. She said so left for downstairs.

Maan bent and touched Daarji's feet.
Maan: Namaste. He greeted everyone in an extremely warm manner.

RP and Rano along with Daljeet(Dolly- Brij's wife) joined the gathering and were introduced to the Khuranas. They were welcomed in and were seated in a little more personal and special place.

RP: Ji puja shuru hone mein abhi thora waqt hai. Aap tabtak Khucch lijiye na?

Arnav poked Daadi.  Arnav: Daadi, Bhabhi ke bare mein pucchiye na?
Rano heard this and smiled. Daadi gave a look to him and signaled him to keep quiet in front of Maan.

Rano on hearing Arnav and Savitri Devi talking related to the wedding asked the Khuranas about the rest of the family members.

Rano: Ah! Ji aapke baaki family members nahi aaye?

Hearing this Maan's expressions immediately changed. Though even Arnav and Dadima didn't know what to answer, Maan just couldn't take it. He excused himself and went towards the lawn area.

Daadi covered up: woh hamare ghar mein sabhi kisi na kisi kaam se aaj busy thae. Par navratre ki puja toh attend karni hi thi toh hum teeno hi aagaye. She said so in an embarrassing smile.

Daarji tried to change the topic seeing Khuranas a bit uncomfortable. Daarji: Arre koi nahi ji, ab toh milna hota hi rahega, Kyun?

Daarji: Oye Rupinder Geet ko bulake lau bhai?
Arnav became excited hearing this.

RP: Ji Daarji!
RP and Rano were about to walk away when Arnav asked them:-
Arnav: Aunty agar aap bura na mane, toh kya mein aapke saath aasakta hoon? [He just couldn't control his excitement.]

RP looked at Daarji who nodded. RP: Haan kyun nahi! Rano Arnav ko saath le ja yeh wahin apni Bhabhi se millega. [Everyone had smile on their faces.]

She led him upstairs to Geet's room. Just then she met a guest and couldn't have left her alone. She directed Arnav towards the room and went back downstairs with the guest.

Arnav didn't quite understand how he should enter the room. He knocked on the door and entered as it wasn't locked. The room was beautiful. It had candles lit on the stands and diyas floating in rose petals. There were a lot of colorful clothes lying on the bed. He felt awkward as he didn't know how he would approach Geet. He knew Geet didn't know anything about the marriage alliance yet and was framing sentences in his mind to speak to her.

Arnav suddenly heard some noise from one of the corners. There were dividers in between so he couldn't really see what it was.

Next: Maha update continues...πŸ˜‰Navratri puja and Jodis meetπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Note: Sorry guys I didn't expect this update to be so long. I have my internship going on so didn't really get time last week. But you'll get part two real soon. I'll try and update in a few hours itself.
Do comment and press the like button!!!Babajiii plzzz...Jai devi maiyya😊
Ended thumbnail
thnks for the pm. i am i bit confused. does arnav like geet?! i'm missing somehting here!sorry. :( 
xxx
maria_awan thumbnail
It's was awesome loved arnav eagerness to meet geet and waiting to meet jodi plz update soon