Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopau thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzy09

more confused then ever...can't understand the issue...somehow feel bad for Geet...why doesn't she refuse to alliance saying she is not ready for marriage or just go for engagement now and marriage later after knowing each other better. That way atleast she will buy some time to get answers to her very valid questions.

Hey ritzy09!
Thanx for commenting😊
Regarding your querry: Geet cannot refuse for the marriage as she has already tried doing that with Rano in Part 13 ( I guess) But Rano didn't listen to her saying she's only making excuses. also the family wants her to get married soon as she has been delaying it for a long time because she has always wanted to get married to Maan and has been refusing other proposals😊. But the Handas do not know this.
Regarding Maan and Geet's ISSUE... Well I would just say wait a little bit more and u'll get the answers along with Geet😃
Sorry couldn't reveal everything but hope this helps😃
Thanks a ton once again and keep reading
Love shopau
kkiddoo thumbnail
hey dear r u going to update now ?
Shopau thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalpari

u r welcome dear ...

just one more question where is maan's parents and other family members?
and with the talk between arnav and maan it was clear that maan loved geet 5 years back also but din't say it to geet bcz of some reasone if my guess is rigth then its bcz of his parents only... 

Ahh!!
Well you are reading the FF attentively 😊
I would say you are on the right track😉 One more thing-- HE STILL LOVES HER😃
OK OK no more relevations😉
Keep reading
His Family would be revealed in the next update😃
love
Shopau
Shopau thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

Hey darlin 🤗

i read the updates last night 😃but couldnt  reply due to some personal issues lol😆
sorry
so yeah.. 😛
loveliest updates hun!!😳😳 geet being shocked at maan's approval😲 was lil shocking for me😲 coz even though she knows that maan doesnt love her😕.. she still is in love with him😛 so she must be a lil happy😊 but she was adamant to ask maan about his intentios😕.. oh well.. hehe😆 .. im excited about the moments of MaaNeet 😉more than ArHi😆 coz ArHi are falling in love😳 but MaaNeet dont even know what is the real relationship between them😉..
n the jaadu hai nasha hai😳😳😳... awww that was so cute..😍
for a moment i thought maan will take geet in his arms ☺️and will express his love😳
but maan is maan lol😆
geet being in the pool with him was just mind blowing👏ClapClap.. cant imagine anything better than that before marriage⭐️⭐️
n maan asked chameli to call geet "bhabi" 😲😲wowwClap.. possessive in a way hehe😉😉
n wohooo ArHi planning a vacation woww😃.. that sounds romantic😳.. even though the families will be there🥱.. ArHi will get a chance to come closer😉 ... mmm that is just tooo romantic😃.. n i m sure they will do something to bring MaaNeet together..😳😳
thanks a lot for the beautiful updates sweetheart..😃😃
loved the promo as well.. ClapClap
n not to mention the pm you sent me😳.. thanks bunches..😛
craving for more.. 😆
love 🤗
Mahi    😳

Hey Darling
Honestly I am out of words 😃Everytime I read your comments I am on cloud nine TRUST ME!😃😃😃 Okay so back to the comment NO SORRY REMEMBER😡 he he😆
Thanks (oh well no thanks) but still thks for likimg the updates😳😳
Regarding Geet being shocked well she never could imagine him saying yes to the marriage so thats why she's shocked😲 Also that was the only option left for her as she didn't want to get married to him unless she's sure tht he loves her😳 But the sametime loves him a lot and cannot think of anyone else than him😳😳
And yah! I loved the pool scene too... wanted to make it a little more passionate but thought it was too early😛 So next time would be a better one😳 HOLIDAY on its way😉😉
And again no THankyou but stll u r always welcome honey😊
Love
Shopau
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why our sherni fight 4r her love wat will that idiot do... Being a girl i believe ki maan ko hard work karana chahiye to get geet...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shopau

Hey Darling

Honestly I am out of words 😃Everytime I read your comments I am on cloud nine TRUST ME!😃😃😃 Okay so back to the comment NO SORRY REMEMBER😡 he he😆
Thanks (oh well no thanks) but still thks for likimg the updates😳😳
Regarding Geet being shocked well she never could imagine him saying yes to the marriage so thats why she's shocked😲 Also that was the only option left for her as she didn't want to get married to him unless she's sure tht he loves her😳 But the sametime loves him a lot and cannot think of anyone else than him😳😳
And yah! I loved the pool scene too... wanted to make it a little more passionate but thought it was too early😛 So next time would be a better one😳 HOLIDAY on its way😉😉
And again no THankyou but stll u r always welcome honey😊
Love
Shopau

awww... that is soo sweet of you😳 then stay on cloud nine..😃 lemme get my ladder n will join you there😆
oh okey.. no sorry no thankyou😳
oh yeah right😃.. i totally forgot about their complicated relationship but 😆 silly me!!😛
yeah i know that she loves maan a lot😛 n thts why i said that she must feel a lil happy somewhere deep inside her heart😳
i know right.. it wasnt that passionate but anything about MaanEet is just lovely!!😳😳😳😳
n im sure yuh will give us many more of their intimate moments😳
update soon hunnie😃 m dying to know about his family😃
love yah 🤗
afia1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just love the way you've blended all characters in.. I prefer this arnav compared to IPKKND but i do miss our typical funny desi and cute Geet and Khushi.. :(

But what a great job.. superb :)
Shopau thumbnail

Part 19

The Handas along with Savitri Devi were busy planning for the wedding, when savitri devi heard Rano talking to RP.

Rano: Didi, najaane Savitriji kya soch rahi hongi' Geet istarah sabke saamne Maan se milne chali gayi'

RP: Tu fikar kyun kar rahi hai Geet samajdar ladki hai. Pareshaan mat ho.

SD: Rupinder theek keh rahi hai Rano.
Rano smiled embarisingly realizing SD had listened to their conversation.
SD: Hum toh Geet se bahut khush hain. Yeh toh uske sanskar hai ki woh sabko batah kar hi Maan se milne gayi, chhupke nahi.  Phir bhi agar aapko fikar ho rahi hai toh hum Arnav se kehte hain Maan ko phone kaarne ke liye aur undono ko yahan bulane ke liye. Dinner yahin kar lenge?

Rano: Ji!

Daadi went and told Arnav to call Maan and ask him to get Geet along with him to Handa Haveli and to tell him to have dinner with them.

Maan stood next to the pool smoking when his phone rang. It was Arnav.

Maan: Haan Chhote? He said rather irritated.

Arnav thought of teasing his brother hearing him sound so annoyed.
Arnav: I am really very sorry Bhai but I guess aapko apni iss extraordinary romantic date par fulstop lagana parega. He said with a naughty smile on his face.

Maan: What?

Arnav: What nahi Why pucchiye? Aur Why issliye kyunki unlike THE KHURANA family, Handa Family kaffi traditional hai. Aur agar aadhe ghante mein Bhabhi yahan nahi aayi toh bohot bari problem khari hone wali hai!

Maan: Theek hai, main Geet ko ghar bhejta hoon'

Arnav: Bhejta hoon nahi, Aap lekar aayiye unhe. Half an hour! Come soon!!!

Maan: Hmm. Bye.

Maan put the cigarette in the ash tray and moved towards his room. The room door was closed though not locked. He entered and went straight to the wash room. He took a quick shower and came out with a towel tied around his waist. The water droplets droped from his hair on to his chest and back making him look super sexy. He quickly put his cologne and was about to turn around to the dressing room  when he saw Geet standing in front of the mirror struggling with the zip of her royal blue colour kurti. She wore one of Annie's churidar which Chameli had got her. The zip was a really long one and was still open till the starting of her back curves. Her back's full view was exposed to his eyes. His hands itched to feel the milky white skin under his long fingers. The strong male scent reached Geet which had immediate effect on her senses making her thoughts go wild. Geet looked at Maan in the mirror and her fingers immediately stopped struggling. Maan's feet without his consent started walking towards her with both their eyes fixed on each other in the mirror. As he reached her he caught both her hands which were holding the zip on her back and slided those in her front, slipping his hands on her waist along with them.Geet inhaled a deep breath. Maan left her right hand and slowly caressed her waist till he reached the hook of the zip still not removing his intense gaze from her eyes' reflection in the mirror.

Geet tried her best to control her brain and tried explaining to him why she was in his room. His intense gaze along with the strong and sexy male scent was making her feel dizzy and she could already feel some wetness between her thighs.
Geet: Woh main'
But she stopped as she felt him pressing her lower back just above her dangerous curves using his knuckels as he held the zip in his hands. Maan bent down and whispered in her ear.

Maan: Just shut up! maine tumse kucch puchha nahi hai.  He said in a really husky voice while pressing a little more on the same spot which made Geet close her eyes. He slowly pulled up the zip along the mid line of her back putting a little pressure using his knuckles. As he pulled the zip up he could feel her shivering in his hold. And everytime he put pressure or slowly massage with the back of his hand, on her sensitive back, she pressed her lips together to not let the moan escape her mouth. He closed the zip and bent forward again finding Geet's eyes still closed and whispered.

Maan: Get ready! Humme aadhe ghante mein tumhare ghar pohochna hai.
Geet caught the edge of the dressing table in order to support her body weight the moment he left her. He went in the dressing room to get ready leaving her breathing heavily and aroused!

Even though the Handas had about 10 servants just for the kitchen work, Rano was a passionate worker when it came to working in the kitchen. RP had always been much more social and outgoing whereas Rano still loved to take care of the household work. As Arnav entered the kitchen he found Khushi helping Rano in serving the delicacies in an extremely inviting manner. 

Rano: Arre Arnav Beta tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? Hum toh bahar aahi rahe the?

Arnav: Aapse cooking training lene aaya that Aunty? Aaj aapke haath ka khana khakar na mujhe yakin hogaya hai ki aap world ki best cook ho.
Arnav said while looking at Khushi. Though he was talking to Rano he was constantly looking at Khushi, unknown to Rano. Khushi could feel his eyes on her but deliberately ignored him to the best of her capabilities. She knew he was there for her and smiled inwardly.

Arnav: Par lagta hai aapke paas toh already ek assistant hai.
Khushi shot a glare at him and he winked at her giving his cheeky smile.

Rano: Abhi tak toh tumne sirf snacks khaye hain, abhi se itni taarif? She said smiling at him.

Khushi: Maska lagaaya ja raha hai Maasi, Phasna mat.
She said smirking.

Rano sighed smilingly and patted Arnav's cheek. Rano: Always a charmer!
She smiled and left the kitchen.

Arnav: So Madame Uncionsious!
Kitchen mein baithi baithi snacks hi banakar khush hoti rahogi Ms Khushi Unconsious, ya phir dessert ka bhi koi intezaam hai.

Khushi: Haan Haina! Kaju katri hai, rasgulle hain, milk cake hai aur Jalebiyan'
She said superexcited but stopped seeing Arnav looking at her his eyebrows raised up and and a smirk on his face.
Khushi: Wait a minute! Are you making fun of me???

Arnav: Un huh! No I m not making fun of you. Main toh tumse sirf itna pucchna chahta tha ki tum Bhai aur Geet ki, I mean apni Dids ki shaadi ki date fix hone par hi itni khush hoti rahogi ya phir aage ke plan ke bare mein bhi socha hai tumne?

Khushi: Aage ka plan? Matlab? She asked with a cute little confused face.
Oh God he could have just kissed those pouting lips right now! Hmm.

Khushi: MATLAB??? Khushi said jerking Arnav out of his thoughts.

Arnav: Haan??  Haan! Matlab ki Bhai aur Geet ko 2 ghante nahi hue akele mille hue aur in ghar walo nein aise chehre banaliye hain jaise ki woh ghar se bhaag gaye hon.

Khushi: Haan woh toh hai'

Aranv: Woh toh hai KYA? Kucch karna nahi chahiye humme?

Khushi: Ha Ha Ha! Joke tha ye? Kya karenge hum?

Arnav: Arre idhar aao yaar! He whispered his plan in Khushi's ear and her facial expressions changed from being sleepy and non nterested to being curious, to being excited and then to be on the verge of shouting out of happiness and excitement.

Khushi: Yipeee!!! Khushi shouted on the top of her voice with her hands up in the air.
Arnav made a face like "yeh toh gayi kaamse" Ha Ha!

Arnav: Paagal ho gayi ho tum? Ghar walo ko invite kar rahi ho plan fail karne ke liye?
Khushi shook her head for a no cutely.

Arnav: Ab chalo Bahar!

Next: Arnav meets Geet Officially!!!😊
           Vacation planned😃

Plz Plz Plz press like button and do comment 😃 Most of my readers aren't commenting or liking😭 Please it would be a great motivation if you could atleast write a one liner😊

love
Shopau⭐️
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update dear...i just don't get to understand maan in their first meeting i thought maan really loved geet but seeing him now i'm not sure...maybe something behind it...please continue soon!
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
repeated post sorryEdited by -divya- - 12 years ago