MG/Arhi FF-Suffocation Part 22 UPDT! pg31/ DEC 27 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
simply awesome..plzz add me in..
hey dear why dnt u post the ff in GHSP forum and IPKKND forums too..u will be able to get more readers there...
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

simply awesome..plzz add me in..
hey dear why dnt u post the ff in GHSP forum and IPKKND forums too..u will be able to get more readers there...

Thanx for the sugession Dreamy_Mystique :)It really nice of you to help me with this as I hardly knw abt IF as of now. I'll surely do that...
😊
dear send me the pm of this update
great work
hope i can get the pm dear
soon

Part 6

Present: Handa Haveli; Time 9:30 am

Everyone in the Haveli was excited about going to receive Khushi at the airport. And also for the big surprise that awaited for the girls tonight. The landline in the Hall rang loudly.

RP: Hello?

Geet: Tayiji? Aap log ab tak nikle nahi Khushi ko lene ke liye?

RP smiled inwardly…

RP: Puttar agar tujhe itni hi jaldi ho rahi hai toh kyun subah subah PT Usha bane office bhag gayi?

Geet pouted and made a child like face.

Geet: Aisi Koi Baat nahi hai😉… woh toh mujhe Brij veerji se baat kari thi ek file ke bare mein, aapne phone uthaya toh maine aise hi puchh liya.

RP: Haan haan pata hai!

Geet: Tayiji veerji ko phone dijiye na?

RP suddenly became conscious about what she's going to say.

RP: aah, p..puttar woh toh phone par hai kucch kaam hoga… Tu phone rakh mein use keh doongi tujhe wapas call back karne ke liye.
RP tried to avoid the topic. Geet felt something fishy but thought of best to ignore it.

Geet: bye tayiji.😊

RP: Bye. She sighed.

On the other hand Brij on the phone call from KC

Brij: But there has to be some reason why Mr. Khurana wants to cancel the meeting? Brij said with the utmost desperation and nervousness.

Adi: I am sorry sir, but Mr. Khurana would only like to meet the Managing Director (MD) of your company.

Brij: Alright I can understand that he is not willing to meet me professionally but can I please get a personal appointment with him?

Adi: Sure sir. That can be done.

Brij: Thank you, what time?

Arnav: Nakulll….
He shifted on the bed lazily.

Arnav: Nakul yaarrr…

A young girl of about 18/ 19 years old, wearing a ghagra choli with the ghagra being just her knee length placed a glass of lemonade with a tablet of disprine (medicine for hangover) on the bedside table. Chameli was one of the domestic help appointed for daadi. Her father was the gardener in the Khurana mansion for past 30 years. But she too had a kind of a friendly relationship with Arnav. She took Arnav and Maan as her brothers.

Chameli: Uthiye Bhaiji, sadhe gyarah bajh chuke hain.

Arnav hid his face below the pillow. Chameli went on to start cleaning the messed up room with all the possible boyish accessories lying on the floor. His shoes, jacket, Soccer ball, some cushions, wrappers of chips etc

Arnav: Sone de chameli..🥱 Kya tu bhi subhah subhah Hitler ki tarah left right left parade mein lag jaati hai?

Chameli: Maan Bhaiji toh kab ke office chale gaye. Ek aap hi hai jo uss samay sote hain jab Maan bhaiji subhah uthte hain. Kamse kam aaj ke din toh..

Arnav suddenly raised his head off the pillow🤢, but the extreme pain in his forehead forced him back on to it.

Chameli: yeh lijiye. She handed him the tablet and the lemonade.

Chameli: Aur waise bhi ab dukhi hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Balki Hitler ke liye prize plan karne ki zaroorat hai. She said smilingly.

Arnav: Chameli… prize nahi surprise.😛

Chameli: haan haan wahi, she said making faces at him. But suddenly she became all excited.
Chameli: Aur aap unke liye ya gift loge?

Arnav: Unke liye? Kiskeliye?🥱

Chameli's eyes popped up like reminding him of something.

Arnav: Haan haan samaj gaya!😳 Ab tu ja main jaldi se tayiyaar hoke aata hoon.

Next: Arnav meets guess who???😉
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
Hey, just wanted to say i loved ur last 2 chapters...story is getting interesting...can't wait for the guys to meet the girls!!!

Many thanks

Part 7

Arnav got ready and rushed downstairs to the Hall. He grabbed a sandwich and went to see Daadi.

Arnav: Kya Daadi aap bhi naa? Aapne Kal mujhe yaad kyun nahi dilaya ki aaj raat itna important kaam hone waala hai?

Daadi couldn't believe her eyes😲. After a long time she saw him so happy. She had tears in her eyes.

Daadi: Chhote? Hume yakeen nahi ho raha' Aap ke chehre par Khushi? (hee hee only if daadi knew about "Khushi")😆

Arnav: Bas daadi aaj ke baad aap kabhi dukhi nahi hongi. Ab toh iss ghar mein bas khushiyon ke hi geet sunenge. Bhai ki zindagi badalne wali hai daadi' 

Daadi: haan chhote, aapke bhai ki zindagi badalne wali hai, she said in a deep thought.
aur aapki bhi, she added smiling at her grandson.

Arnav couldn't understand the double meaning in her tone out of excitement😕.

Arnav: Accha Daadi, Bhai ko hamare iss plan ke bare mein kucch bataya toh nahi hai na aapne?

Daadi: Bilkul nahi.. Aur usse pata chalna bhi nahi chahiye. Nahi toh woh wahan jaayega hi nahi. Samjha tu?

Arnav: Ofcourse Daadi' Aap apne itne handsome pote ke hote huye pareshaan kaise ho sakte ho? And you don't worry mein time par ghar wapas aajayunga'

Daadi: Arre tu phir jar aha hai..

Arnav: oh ho daadi!! planning karni hai, samjha karo  ,
He gave his cheeky smile.😃

Savitri Devi was the happiest person in the world today. Talks about Maan's wedding to a girl from one of the richest families in Delhi had been going on for a while and today was the day when she would get a chance to see her. God knows how many lies they had to tell Maan so that he would come with them. But nothing worked. Finally the bride's family had consented that they would invite Maan without telling him the real reason so that both the families could meet personally. Savitri Devi knew in her heart that this was the right girl for her family. She had already brought a lot of happiness and excitement without even being in the Khurana mansion.

The Handas were waiting for Khushi in the arrivals lounge when Rano's phone rang. It was Geet.
Rano: Geet ab kya hai Puttar? Iss baar kisse baat karni hai tujhe, daarji se, apne papaji se se ya tayiji se? Puttar tu picchle aadhe ghante mein 5 baar phone kar chuki hai. Khushi kea ate hi use tere paas bhejdenge.

Geet bit her tongue. She thought of an excuse. Geet: ah! Maa mujhe toh Brij veerji se baat karni hai. Unhone wapas phone bhi nahi kiya?

Rano: Kaise karega who Maan ko invite karne jo gaya hai?
It slipped off her tongue because of irritation. RP gave Rano a look.

Geet: Kya? Kahan Kya karne gaye hain?

Rano: Woh hamare important clients ko sham ki party ke liye invite karne gaya hai. She tried to cover up
Rano: Accha geet hum tujhe Khushi ke aane ke baad phone karte hai. Bye. She hung up the phone.

Geet (self thought): Yeh aaj sab ko ho kya gaya hai?

At the airport Khushi came out of the arrivals Hall all excited to meet her family members after so long.

Khushi: Maasiii !!!!! Khushi ran upto Rano as she fondly called her so.

Rano hugged Khushi about her journey. She met the other family members with love and then went to Daarji.

Khushi: Yo DJ! 😆How are you young man?

Daarji burst out laughing. Daarji: arre puttar yeh sab khel tu abni Behen ke saath khelna. Meri samajh mein tum bacho ke khel nahi aate.

Khushi: arre haan! Di kahan hain?

RP: teri Di office gayi hain. Abhi abhi phone aaya tha. Yeh le usse baat karle.

Khushi: Ji Tayiji.

Khushi called Geet. Geet on seeing that it was RP calling got really excited.

Geet: Hello?

Khushi: Diii !!!! Oh my god! Aap kahan ho? I really want to meet you. Like right NOW👏

Geet: Mai office mein  hi hoon tu abhi aaja. But then something struck her. Actually Khushi, meri ek meeting hai, tu sabke saath ghar ja mein 2 hrs mein aati hoon.

Khushi: U sure?

Geet: Positive.😊 jab tak tu freshen up hogi mai ghar aa jaungi.

Khushi Okey Dokey! Bye.😊

Geet: Bye sweety.

Next: old Precap... Arnav meets...😉
new precap... Maan meets Brij😊
Plz Plz Plz press the like button and comment. I know every one is waiting for the boyz and girls to meet. It will be very special and exciting momemt. Keep your fingers crossed. The moment is not far.😊
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
Really nice update...can't wait for the BIG meeting between the couples!!!

Many thanks
part 7 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...