Navya

lets leave all the negativity

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i know guys it was me who opened a post last night regard Abhaas's comment on Shaheer's performance & today i also comment on kriya's post about SP bing partial to AnYa but now i feel that,its obvious for us to feel bad if our fav dont get what they dserve but  if we start discussing about it what we ll get?? dissatisfaction,sadness & all but will it help Shaheer or Soumya?? or will it help us??? As shaheer & soumya arnt reacting on this then y we r ?? being a ShaMya FAN i think we should follow their footsteps & leave all the negativity...at present mayb they rnt getting what they really dserve but inshallah in future they will get everything they dserve,after all achhe logo k sath hamesha achha hota hai.. & its a big archivement for them that in this few months almost 5 they bcom sooo populer mashallah & for us they r THE BEST & winner
so dnt get upset guys god is there he is watching everything & im sure if anyone ll be unfair to honest & nice people like our Shaheer Soumya then god will protect them & also give punishment to them who r wrong so just b happy & pray that god always protect AnYa /ShaMya from all kind of problems & troubles πŸ˜ƒ  and now lets get back to our AnYalicious land/ShaMya Masti & discuss something tht will make us happy & proud of them..like shaheer's yday's performance 😍 Anyalicious epi on 16th sept 😳 & yeah the visit to Navya's set

P.S.i dnt know but most of the forum's people like to bash on other shows but in Navya forum hv seen it less so please guys let this forum unique like our AnYa Day Dreaming Achhai ki misal..

guys please forgive me if im wrong actually i always like to stay away from this bashing & conflicts between members,its natural we all hv our own choice & own  test mayb 2 people hv difference choices
Edited by -Liana- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
agree with each and every word you say πŸ‘
cant agree more...i was also surprised that why is every1 blaming abhaas for

agreed the choreography costumes and dance od shaheer abhaas performance wasnt hat impressive

i expected better

but its not abhaas fault

the choreographer shud hv thought something else with the two of them

thank u so much for opening this post

since here people bcum negative at the drop of a hat

such posts r really needed to maintain balance and peace

cuming to srtr plus eing partial to navya for not calling soumya in chammak challo

i dont think str plus is doing partialty

its just that the past two wks we had a lot of ANYA scenes...even shaheer said he cudnt go to the award functions or cudnt go for eid for shooting for navya...

so it very much shws how hectic th shooting schedules r

yes other actresses shooting is also hectic

but in other shws they dont shw the lead pair that much the way we got anya this wk tking away all time for soumya shaheer

i m very much sure str plus invited all their actresses...

but due to shooting hectic schedule soumya cudnt mk it

akshara was also missing...ythat doesnt mean str plus is ignoring yeh rishta ...

its jus that all the time things dont work out

@mods...what wrong with mods

i just started a post called

SHAMYA Moments Offscreen Heaven...Wink Wink

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1789738

this post is NOT ABT discussing the "PERSONAL" lives of the  stars

but cherishing shaheer soumya nok jhoks in sbb /sbs segments which we always do

from where does personal lives cuming into ques here

we r not discussng smiley here

nor r we doing detectivegiri on who is shaheer or soumya dating

whenver any sbs/sbb intvw cums...dont we discuss the adorable shamya moments together and drool on them

but the thread gets lost among other posts and all cant tk part in the discussion

and hence i made this above thread to discuss all offscreen intvws here

if there can b thousands of posts regarding each scene of each epi

why cant there b just one post for the offscreen intvws

I JUST DONT GET IT FROM WHERE THE PERSONAL LIVES R CUMING INTO QUES

WHICH LED TO CLOSING THE TOPIC WHICH WAS SO MUCH WELCUMED BY ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS

and we were waiting for the next intvw to drool abt

THIS IS MY EARNEST REQ TO MODS RESHAM TO RE OPEN THE ABOVE TOPIC OF MINE

@FORUM MEMBERS...those who r with me plzz shw ur support

coz i dont think we r doing anything here as to mk mods close my topic

whenever sbb/sbs segments air ...dont we discuss the cute moments between shamya

that time mods dont close it

then whats the prob with my topic...

i also opened it so that all of us can tk part in shamya drooling sessions

from where does DISCUSSING PERSONAL lives cuming here is out of my understanding

in every forum there r pgs and pgs discussion on the lead pairs offscreen nok jhoks

whats the harm in that

i just want my topic to b opened coz its not violating any rules...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very nice post...agree wtih u
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your topics is always perfect as always , totaly agreed with u
-Liana- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: f.s.m

agree with each and every word you say πŸ‘

Thank u sooo much for ur support fawad 😳

thanks dear 😊
-Liana- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

cant agree more...i was also surprised that why is every1 blaming abhaas for

agreed the choreography costumes and dance od shaheer abhaas performance wasnt hat impressive

i expected better

but its not abhaas fault

the choreographer shud hv thought something else with the two of them

thank u so much for opening this post

since here people bcum negative at the drop of a hat

such posts r really needed to maintain balance and peace

cuming to srtr plus eing partial to navya for not calling soumya in chammak challo

i dont think str plus is doing partialty

its just that the past two wks we had a lot of ANYA scenes...even shaheer said he cudnt go to the award functions or cudnt go for eid for shooting for navya...

so it very much shws how hectic th shooting schedules r

yes other actresses shooting is also hectic

but in other shws they dont shw the lead pair that much the way we got anya this wk tking away all time for soumya shaheer

i m very much sure str plus invited all their actresses...

but due to shooting hectic schedule soumya cudnt mk it

akshara was also missing...ythat doesnt mean str plus is ignoring yeh rishta ...

its jus that all the time things dont work out

Thanks dear for ur comment gld to knw tht u do agree with me,but i wasnt right at first as it was me who get hurt by abhaas comment about shaheer,but then i thought that y im doing it for what??& after tht saw some post regarding the same matter thts y didnt contineuo my thread samw with SP if
Shaheer soumya dnt hv any prob then y we r discussing about it??so now frm my side i ll try to comment & react possitively with all the matters in this forum

-Liana- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kriya17

very nice post...agree wtih u

Thank u sooo but glad to knw tht u do agree with me😳

This content was originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

your topics is always perfect as always , totaly agreed with u

Thank u sooo soo much,glad to knw tht u found my posts perfect,but honestly speaking i also make wrong posts some time whc i did last time but later i realise i should think positive & dnt whine for those thing whc AnYa didnt get infact should smile for what they got πŸ˜ƒ