y amma cant speak

sumairabano thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
y amma cant speak (kia amma ki bolti band hogai hai).y amma cant see in tn  .y  amma cant do nothing .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. she should stick up for herself !!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sumairabano

y amma cant speak (kia amma ki bolti band hogai hai).y amma cant see in tn  .y  amma cant do nothing .

Amma can't speak or defend herself because she knows if she files a report against SS, he will never forgive her.   SS does not love Amma, and therefore will not tolerate her misbehavior.  

Amma knows whom she can strike and whom she cannot.   She would go against any of them in a heartbeat, but the one person she cannot oppose is SS.   Last time when they were confronted with this and she couldn't throw out Ganga, she knew this, and said not to divorce her at this age.   Someone like Amma is attached to her status and to her family.  To take that away from her would be to take her life.   SS is very attached to his family, but having just been kidnapped he isn't thinking in his right mind.   Ganga has given him a new perspective on life, and he mistakes this friendship of sorts for love.   She's given him new meaning.  

Amma knows that it's better to be the second wife of a wealthy man, than the divorced wife with no prospects of remarriage.   She is just as illiterate as SS and her children, that is why she has not opposed this union openly.  Amma is helpless for once in her life, and she knows it.

As for defending herself, I think one should treat others as one is treated.   Amma has always been rude to Prats, Kesar, Ghanti Dadi and any woman who is underneath her in any way.   She has even cursed Kesar's innocent child for the misfortune befalling them.   She never takes the blame.

Once her things were taken to Komal's room, and she sat on the floor next to a pillar crying to herself and asking, what wrong she has done, I felt like laughing.   Yes call me a jerk but I felt it was hilarious.   Here we have a woman who tried to take Pratigya's life, tried to make her drink her dirty water, made Pratigya go without milk, destroyed Krishna's business, and caused the death of Kesar's first child, and now she is saying what has she ever done wrong?   What has she NOT done wrong?  

Her own marriage is so far from ideal that she never allows either of her sons marriages to go smoothly either.   The one marriage she respects is her daughter's.
Finally the woman gets it back, feels the helplessness and pain she has created in the Niwas and I don't have an ounce of pity for her.