Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Happy Birthday Mou~ (Page 5)

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--Healer.Mou.MyInspirationzFantasia.Payal-15

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

reserved :)

Happy Birthday Mou.

Edited.

Sometimes there are things that leave you stunned or speechless this is one of those times mou. You had so much faith, whereas many i know had lost it the second i left this world for awhile, but i needed to come back for the ones i love.

Mou, i don't quite remember when i met you, i think it was on my ff's ? though i'm not very sure regardless, i take my friends to be gifts in my life, because they are given to me a some reward and i can never repay this gift its invaluable but i will treasure this friendship for my whole life.

You have been there for the smiles and for the tears, and i just want to thank you for being a part of my life, i hope you continue to be in it :)

i would have never come here if sanam had not told me about your note and than even my own self - imposed chains could not restrict me. Thank you Mou, for being a friend my friend. your precious.

Happy belated  birthday.  - der aye durst aye!LOL

i edited, now please reply back to everyone.

sajjalHug          after a very long time i came to forum today...& saw this...u hv no idea how happy i m now to c this...i always knew in my heart u will be back...i never lost my faith from ALLAH ...& i know with so many freinds praying for u , things can never go wrong...

Ok, as promised i will reply everyone ( though its very late now...& ppl already forgot abt my bday..still...i will do it...it may take some days but i will do it for sure...Approve)...starting from u... i think i met u i Taps's thread abt domestic violence against women( what a thread that was!)...& then in ur FFs...& then i remember how i got emotionally attached to ur FF tumhe huq hai.( as it was the first FF i read,where mayank loved another women ,not NupurOuch) & used to complain to u abt mayank after each of ur update...then one day u shared with me ur happiness as u were abt to get married...& thus gradually we became freinds...when i first chat with u in FB.i came to know abt u & ur sisters.ur marriage.u remember? i told u ur story seems to me like kinza's FFs.very calm  & peaceful...lolz

Thank u for coming back sajjal..ur incident made me realize that freinds r always real..there is nothing called virtual friendship.i feel for all my virtual freinds same way as my freinds of real life...i simply love u all...thank u for coming into my life...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--MyInspirationzPayal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

she'll be back Mou to wish you belated happy Birthday.. and that day we'll celebrate ur b'day again Mou...

I am wishing you again, Mou... Happy Birthday Mou... May you always be healthy and Keep Smiling Smile and May Goodness always be around you and protect you from all the negative forces HugHugHugHugHug

P.S. :- I m lucky to have found a friend in you... Thnx for that Smile Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--Mou.

Go to top