Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Happy Birthday Mou~ - Page 4

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
she'll be back Mou to wish you belated happy Birthday.. and that day we'll celebrate ur b'day again Mou... Edited by .Divya. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -Sajjal-

reserved :)

Happy Birthday Mou.

Edited.

Sometimes there are things that leave you stunned or speechless this is one of those times mou. You had so much faith, whereas many i know had lost it the second i left this world for awhile, but i needed to come back for the ones i love.

Mou, i don't quite remember when i met you, i think it was on my ff's ? though i'm not very sure regardless, i take my friends to be gifts in my life, because they are given to me a some reward and i can never repay this gift its invaluable but i will treasure this friendship for my whole life.

You have been there for the smiles and for the tears, and i just want to thank you for being a part of my life, i hope you continue to be in it :)

i would have never come here if sanam had not told me about your note and than even my own self - imposed chains could not restrict me. Thank you Mou, for being a friend my friend. your precious.

Happy belated  birthday.  - der aye durst aye!πŸ˜†

i edited, now please reply back to everyone.
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Sajjal-

i edited, now please reply back to everyone.

sajjalπŸ€—          after a very long time i came to forum today...& saw this...u hv no idea how happy i m now to c this...i always knew in my heart u will be back...i never lost my faith from ALLAH ...& i know with so many freinds praying for u , things can never go wrong...

Ok, as promised i will reply everyone ( though its very late now...& ppl already forgot abt my bday..still...i will do it...it may take some days but i will do it for sure...)...starting from u... i think i met u i Taps's thread abt domestic violence against women( what a thread that was!)...& then in ur FFs...& then i remember how i got emotionally attached to ur FF tumhe huq hai.( as it was the first FF i read,where mayank loved another women ,not Nupur) & used to complain to u abt mayank after each of ur update...then one day u shared with me ur happiness as u were abt to get married...& thus gradually we became freinds...when i first chat with u in FB.i came to know abt u & ur sisters.ur marriage.u remember? i told u ur story seems to me like kinza's FFs.very calm  & peaceful...lolz

Thank u for coming back sajjal..ur incident made me realize that freinds r always real..there is nothing called virtual friendship.i feel for all my virtual freinds same way as my freinds of real life...i simply love u all...thank u for coming into my life...πŸ€—
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Divya.

she'll be back Mou to wish you belated happy Birthday.. and that day we'll celebrate ur b'day again Mou...

I am wishing you again, Mou... Happy Birthday Mou... May you always be healthy and Keep Smiling 😊 and May Goodness always be around you and protect you from all the negative forces πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. :- I m lucky to have found a friend in you... Thnx for that 😊 😊