Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Mou..Many happy returns of the day..have a blast on this special day with all the special ones in ur life...
May Allah bless u with all the happiness in ur life and shower all his love and blessings on u...
May Allah fulfill all ur wishes and May all ur dreams comes true...
Ameen
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthdayyy!!!! Have a blessed life ahead Mouuu...πŸ€—
cute thread Annie  :DEdited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok  i know my birthday is over & i m being a total jerk .didn't even get chance to visit this thread properly...& all the gifts siggies & annie ur vm...i hv no words to describe how happy i m ...

i m overwhelmed...just gimme some time i will reply to u all.individually for now, forgive me..
i love u all so much,after staying away from forum  for so many days yet u guys remembered me...i m out of words to say how much this means to me ...i must hv done at least something right in my life to get such good ppl as my friends...God bless u all...πŸ€—...
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Mou...Hope you had a great one and one full of smiles 😊

Miss chatting to you...you are sooo absent from this place...not fair :( Waise looking forward to having one of our delusional chats soon InshaAllah😊😊

Take care and hope you had a lovely birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

Keep smiling 😊
Senny thumbnail
Dearest Mou,

I am extremely sorry for such a late message. Mou you are a gem, so loving and yet so strong, always trying to shield me from fears, insecurities and all kinds of tiny miny hehe and even big problems. Thank you so much for being with us. Wishing you a very very happy birthday. I am so sorry again for such a short message. But just stay ekdum solid hehe and very high in spirits for the things you love and people you love!

God bless and much love,

Senny!

P.S: Annie thanks for the thread man and all the messages. I have like almost 900 unread messages, I just am reading the titles and moving on hehe! Thanks once again.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mou...Meowww... First of all wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday 😊😊😊😊😊

You are a very very kind person and a sweetheart ,Mou... Words fall short to describe the person you are... and yes You make FAB VM's.. so the next time we meet on FB, don't tell that you don't make good VM's.. I love all of your VM's... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You are a GEM of a person Mou.. Please do not change... not now and NEVER!!! 😊

This post is on behalf of Ritu and Amy too... So, the birthday wishes are on their behalf too..

Here's a small gift for you from the three of us..

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again.. Keep Smiling Always πŸ€—πŸ€—
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Belated wishes Mou di. πŸ€—

You're one of the sweetest and the warmest person out there. Always so supportive and always so understanding. :) I hope you get all that you want in life. πŸ€—

Happy Birthday. πŸ˜ƒ

-Akki πŸ€—
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

reserved :)

Happy Birthday Mou.

ok friends i thought of replying to u all individually tonight...but the news of sajjal made me shocked...i m sorry  until she herself unreserved this post for my bday .i m not gonna reply to u all.Thank u all for ur lovely wishes..but now pray for Sajjal...

She will hv to come back..ALLAH will hv to listen to our prayer...She will be back ...& she will un reserve this post ...& when that day come..i will reply to u all...

I want her back shai salamat as my bday gift...this nightmare will end INSHALLAH!!!!!!

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She will be back to wish u a belated happy bday Mou...i m sure
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
INSHAA ALLAH ayehsa ..she will have to come back, she never leaves her posts like this