Posted: 12 years ago
Well,first and foremost... i would like to wish Tanu a belated happy birthday and apologise for  not making a birthday post...Dil se sorry...

And next on aplogies to Mou... for making such a saada birthday post...

Yeah, as u realised its the birthday of the darling of forum,the sweetest and cutest member who despite her busy schedule never fails to comment on fan-fictions, VMs..anything that pleases her.😊

She is smart, intelligent and have a heart of gold. With her witty comments she will make  u laugh πŸ˜† and with her emotional talks she will make u cry. 😭

A die hard MN fan, she has gone out of character and lots of crazy stuff for them and the pagalpan continues, and whose every dua has one thing  in common...πŸ˜‰

Yes...its Mou-2-shi aka Mou
...who celebrates her birthday today, so join me in making her special day even more special...

Baar Baar din ye aaye
Baar Baar dil yehi gaaye...
Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday Mou...
Happy Birthday to u...
My sweet lil sis Mou, i dnt remember too well, but we met by chance in paradise one fine day and hit off instantly, but ofcos due to our common love.

Despite our many many differences, we became friends and then close friends...sharing secrets, planning attacks πŸ˜† and ofcos our secret sms-es to a certain someone...πŸ˜‰.

Its been an absolute pleasure to know you and trust me, having met u is one of my most cherished moments of being on IF.
Like MN, u will be with me for life and i m sure we will surely meet one day, coz as your SRK says, "kisi chiz ko dil se chaho to saari kaynaad use tumse milane ki saazish karti", and i dil se desire to meet u.

Wish u the best in life and may u get ur "Raj" ... ( u chose him, so now Mayank is mine πŸ˜†)... have a great and happy life and rem...

Ruk jaana nahin, tu kahin haar ke
Kaaton pe chalke milke saaye bahaar ke...

A very happy birthday my Chamak Challo... πŸ˜ƒ ( i m sure u wnt mind that...⭐️)

Happy Birthday...

And here is a little something for u...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lbc3lHn_0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by annie07 - 12 years ago
Many Many and Many Happy Returns of the day MOU πŸ€— Gosh its been ages since we talked πŸ˜† u remember me na btw? 🀣 HaHa. How have u been?? did the earthquake shake up on the eve of ur birthday πŸ˜† I wish the HOL days could come back, and we could talk abt MN/ArTi drool on them. and defend our beloved SRK from the clutches of coughs annie and divya LOL 🀣
On this birthday i wish u loads and loads of success, luck and happiness. God bless you mou πŸ€— always stay happy. Here's something i made for u. hope u like it 😊

Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago
Debo tapkofied in between...πŸ˜•...well nevertheless here are some wishes from ur Shubh-Chintaks...

Lina

Mou
blow out da candlezz
I wish all UR wishes comez true na !!
u get watever u want πŸ€—
love ya tonz n tonz na sis
still remember u were my sweetest sis ever, n also berry berry mature too πŸ˜†
hope u dun 4get ur krazzy Lina😳
muahzzz have a berry HAPPY birthday frm bottom of my dil πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

look I got u a huge tokri filled with chocolatezπŸ˜†
want a second tokri, just call me
n I'll b hazir with anotherπŸ˜†

ok my song singing time 😭🀣
happy birthday 2 u happy birthday 2 u
happieee birthdayyy dear Mouuu
happy birthday 2 u πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

hope u didn't need dat cotton thingy Mayu got out 2:34

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_GutHATuk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

🀣
*5 minute sigh* πŸ˜†
happy birthday na sis πŸ€—

Sabah

Dearest Mou,

I love that note in the film Music and Lyrics that though we are enamoured by the music, we are in fact endeared through the lyrics.  Just like a flower whose scent and colour intoxicate, bringing us closer and closer.  However we remain nearby because of its perfect wholesome.

When I think of our friendship, I reminisce over our disagreement on practicality of love, your wonderful vms and of course MN.  However that is not what keeps my heart endeared to yours.  I find upon further contemplation it is your sweet heart that offered me your hand in friendship, many times over that keeps my heart bound to yours.

No matter the distance of days, words and continents, I will forever be wishing you much joy and much happiness BUT most of all I wish you love, for there is nothing like it. 

Not even the practical kind. πŸ˜›

With much sincere love, Sabah.

Edited by annie07 - 12 years ago
 u did not reserve previously, so i tapkofied πŸ˜•

Happy
Birthday Mou! πŸ₯³

happy birthday mou😊hope u get all success in lifeπŸ˜ƒ

reserved :)

Happy Birthday Mou.

Edited.

Sometimes there are things that leave you stunned or speechless this is one of those times mou. You had so much faith, whereas many i know had lost it the second i left this world for awhile, but i needed to come back for the ones i love.

Mou, i don't quite remember when i met you, i think it was on my ff's ? though i'm not very sure regardless, i take my friends to be gifts in my life, because they are given to me a some reward and i can never repay this gift its invaluable but i will treasure this friendship for my whole life.

You have been there for the smiles and for the tears, and i just want to thank you for being a part of my life, i hope you continue to be in it :)

i would have never come here if sanam had not told me about your note and than even my own self - imposed chains could not restrict me. Thank you Mou, for being a friend my friend. your precious.

Happy belated  birthday.  - der aye durst aye!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Sajjal- - 12 years ago
Hi MouπŸ˜ƒ.. 
okay now before anything else, wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ 
and now before you ask "why have I suddenly disappeared in thin airπŸ˜•, I must tell you that your favourite author (Read: Philip Kotler😳) is giving me a hard time these daysπŸ˜†. 
Anyways, since its your BIRTHDAYπŸ˜ƒ, which means its YOUR dayπŸ˜ƒ, I won't start my dukh bhari daastaanπŸ˜†. I still remember my first interaction with you, when you posted a comment saying, "Why I never get a pm for this?😑"<<(It was something like this, I don't remember the exact words, kindly bhavnaao ko samjhoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)" and then I landed up on your VM thread and went totally fida over them😍😍, my favourite till now is SAIBO😍😍.. after which I promised to give you random comments, but couldn't really keep my promise, I am sorry😭.. 
okay, leaving my aasoo-on ke sagar, here's wishing you a very very verrryyy HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ˜ƒ once again, and wish you have all the happiness in life and much moreπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

with lots of love, 
~jiya~

P.S. oopsie!!😳 I forgot.. πŸ˜³.. how can a birthday be complete without gift??πŸ˜ƒ 
So... here is a little gift for you from me😳.. I am not very good at this, but I still hope you like it😳

Edited by --jiya-- - 12 years ago

Okay so again a birthday!! It's the birthday season on IF.

OKay so firstly starting by wishing the birthday girl ..

Happy Birthday MOU.

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

I seriously don't remember talking you ever for so long, except for the fact you are my regular reader and an awesome VM maker!! Star. Your comments on my works really make me feel elated, although you comment less phir bhi I treasure all those kind words from your side. Thank you mou.

I am a great great fan of your VMs, they are beautiful and serene, just like MN You seriously re create MN magic.

😍 😍😍

Wishing you a very happy birthday Mou, may you live a happy blissful life, alwasy surrounded by your loves ones. I pray for health and success for you. May all your dreams come true and you lead a blissful life. Amen.

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wishing you get your mayank very soon. INSHAA ALLAH,

In the end, there is a small gift from my side. I tried thinking about what kind of a siggy to make for you, but couldn't decide anything, except for the fact that your admire Nupur's character.

So, here you go. A small token of my love and respect for you.

"

God bless your ayesha!!

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Enjoy your day!

Kinza,

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago