Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

repacement of suku - Page 3

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Archi...Chill...people are confused between PW and PC.

@Antara...I am so sorry. I thought you were talking about Archi's posts. LOL haven't seen any of the posts you mentioned but if they exist then that is lame👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">@Archi...Chill...people are confused between PW and PC.</font>

<font color="#006600">@Antara...I am so sorry. I thought you were talking about Archi's posts. LOL haven't seen any of the posts you mentioned but if they exist then that is lame👎🏼</font>

Those were not specific topics..u may say people were discussing and i just went through those comments..that's it..and u may wonder y do I always support Piya's actions😆 I support all da girls who stalk dere boyfrndz till bathroom!!🤣
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Those were not specific topics..u may say people were discussing and i just went through those comments..that's it..and u may wonder y do I always support Piya's actions😆 I support all da girls who stalk dere boyfrndz till bathroom!!🤣

@Blue🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Besharam🤣 Are you a Sukku fan from DMG days? I guess many who always support Piya are...
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry. No one wants to see any romance between abhay and alina. Abhay is only piya's and no one else's.
Sukirti is gorgeous thats why she was selected in the beauty pageant competition. Suku and alina are both pretty. So just chill, no one in this forum wants to see abhay and alina as a couple though I do wish Cvs dont give us too much abhina tracks and concentrate on abhiya
Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago

<font color="#006600">@Blue🤣 Besharam🤣 Are you a Sukku fan from DMG days? I guess many who always support Piya are...</font>

naah..I left watching DMG when Shilpa left..actually her character of Piya resemble's to me sumwhere..in some specific points..😆 oderwise i hated her in Agle Janam Bitiya.😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Guys plz come in ma post some suku fan is annoying me with her comments plz just stop her!🥱
chukkaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Dear Chakku,I have no problem regarding Archana's posts,as in her posts she has clearly declared dat she wants Abhay-Alina as BFF's..M talking about some oder posts where sum people were discussing and rejoicing about AbhIna 'Love-Track',just because they hate Piya.😆

go to hell with your alina you do not like suku it is your choice ,i am damm care about your ff stories ,piya will leave drama ,then you are happy for alina
Befikre thumbnail
@Antara...Oh I see. Even I disliked her in DMG and never watched that AJMBHK. 

I just love her as Piya. This role was made for her only.

And what do you mean by her character resembles you? Do you stalk boys to the loo as well?🤣
This content was originally posted by: chukkaa

go to hell with your alina you do not like suku it is your choice ,i am damm care about your ff stories ,piya will leave drama ,then you are happy for alina

Don't mess wid me dear..oderwise I'll show u how hell looks like..dat too in da worst possible way!! 😡

<font color="#006600">@Antara...Oh I see. Even I disliked her in DMG and never watched that AJMBHK. </font>

<font color="#006600">I just love her as Piya. This role was made for her only.</font>

<font color="#006600">And what do you mean by her character resembles you? Do you stalk boys to the loo as well?</font>🤣

Well,I stalked him to his room,dat's all !! 😳